Desperate ðŸ¥ºAm I really gonna be homeless!? Is this really happening!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But last week I had a job interview - nice practice but stupid bitch as a "leader". On Thursday I have the next ob interview - let's see. And another physician recommended me to a colleague, she will call me ( thats what he said).

In your case, because you have an actual skill, the advice would definitely be different - especially if you're not starving at this point. But yeah, you definitely got to swallow some pride and get back out there and keep pushing the interviews, eventually someone will see your value.

Yeah I thought everyone hated me after my thread and thought I was using them and trying to get money off of them and it wasn't anything like that

No one hates you, but what needed to be addressed was. And now going forward, vent away, do away with the threats of suicide or self harm (especially putting a time limit and ultimatum on this forum and it's members to help or else), learn from this, and grow.

This world is a brutal place, be grateful you have a society to help you along to begin with. You have to put in the work to get something out of this world, for most of us, there are no shortcuts to this process. However, the satisfaction of accomplishment when you reach the other side is well worth it, and provides some of the positive reinforcement to continue forward.

If you're healthy enough to come in here and brag about getting into fights and how strong you are, don't expect much pity, and by that means - you're strong enough to do some physical labor to pay for your meal and way through this life, until you can put in even more work and either go back to school or develop a skill employers are willing to pay for.

Wish I was in kindergarden sometimes. Noproblems, no things to worry............... fucking great.

JJ

next line please, mrs. waitress?

thank you.

JJ

And have a good sleep guys.

JJ

Wish I was in kindergarden sometimes. Noproblems, no things to worry............... fucking great.

JJ

True words. I remember as a kid so badly wanting independence as an adult, and then once I became an adult and realizing just how good I had it as a kid, wishing I could go back.

A nice life lesson I learned to not waste life away in self pity and sorrow, take life by the balls, realize I'm not special and this world and no one owed me a damn thing, and do what I needed to do to have the life I wanted.

Draven, you're absolutely full of shit and I am quite done with you wasting my time. And to be perfectly honest, I feel like you're trying to get one over on the good hearted people here.

Piss off then. what a shit post. I did not see anybody begging for anything. just freaked out.

Start where you can find a hold and build up to where you want to be op.

I dream of mansions and elevators and swimming pools. heated. ☹💗

edit: i'm warm

So he is going from privilege to struggle.. we can laugh at this out of our own experience.. but what the fuck does that due besides further promote the problem? Quality of life for all is what technology promises, now we just need to use it right. Utopian is completely possible.. now just master it?????????????????

So he is going from privilege to struggl

Correct, and it's a painful struggle, and he will have to come to those realizations on his own in time. Learning we aren't special and the world and no one owes us anything, when everything prior to that point in our life suggested otherwise, hurts like hell.

It's worth mentioning here, this isn't my definition of special, but what a capitalist society deems special. Without skills to offer, life is brutal and you can not expect any quality of life then - you need to put the work in to become special in the society you live in, and a lot of times, it's a lot of back breaking, painful, agonizing work. But, the question is up to the individual: is it worth it?

In our society, with no intellectual skills or traits, then you offer your body for unskilled physical labor for your entire life. Sad, but the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can do what you need to do to make sure that you don't wind up in the latter.

Whoever said capitalism could achieve equality? The term "you'll be fine, you're a young, healthy guy" wasn't made up for the fun of it - it's literally true.

Quality of life for all is what technology promises

We're definitely not even close to that, yet. One day, hopefully. And definitely never in a capitalistic society. That sounds like something straight out of communism?

Last edited:
Good luck JJ, it will come right :)

Do you not have any legal rights to your previous rooms/practice?

I mentioned skills, but I guess I can add musician, artist, writer, poet, construction worker, and I’ve done preschool teaching. I’ve also done telemarketing and sales as well as stock clerk and retail.. but to some I guess I have no actual skill lol whatever

Orange County is nice! The people there aren’t as stuck up as you hear. Laguna Beach especially is amazing! Yeah it’s an area with mostly wealthy people but it’s clean.. not a lot of violence and homelessness.. well I don’t know about right now. But I live in East County.. San Diego.. more like EL Cajon if I’m being technically.. or Hell Cajon I should say. And that’s a completely different story! It’s kinda ghetto here but I’m doing my best to make it through. I’m going back to college to finish the rest of my units and getting my childcare certificate and either go back to teaching preschool or becoming a childcare worker and working with children with special needs and there’s a place that needs volunteers because they have a lot of children who are deaf and blind and need more men there because a lot of the kids have been asking why there aren’t any.. so I guess if I can be a positive male role model.. why miss an opportunity!

Piss off then. what a shit post. I did not see anybody begging for anything. just freaked out.

Start where you can find a hold and build up to where you want to be op.

I appreciate that! Thank you! At least you understand where I was coming from!

I appreciate that! Thank you! At least you understand where I was coming from!

you posted your email and cash app, then said if you didn't get money you were gonna hurt yourself. Let's not rewrite history.

this thread is becoming a little too controversial, and I don't think it's in the forums best interest for it to continue. If you want to create a new thread about finding a job and stuff that's cool, but this particular thread has run its course.

any questions please feel free to message me or an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.