⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Theres a place in lousiana like that, called livingston parish
The only people in jail there are there on meth related charges and child molestation charges, that makes up 99% of the population

Sounds like a top tourist spot, lol ;)

You'd have to pretty stupid or very sleep deprived (like many meth cooks) to let a closed container explode.

You'd have to pretty stupid or very sleep deprived (like many meth cooks) to let a closed container explode.

thats pretty much the store I hear when people talk about blowing up

"oh man I havnt been to sleep since 1987"

Well, you do have to open it up to burp it and reduce the pressure from time to time. But you wouldn't shake it up if you have half a brain, at most you'd gently swirl it so the lithium-oxygen-water don't come into contact and go kabooom lol.

Well.....you guys definitely have an unusual grasp on the concept of the synthesis! jk

So if this question isn't going too far... what is the "shake" in the nickname? Is it mere jargon because "gentle swirl & initiate a birch reduction of ephedrine" is too much of a tongue twister?

Well.....you guys definitely have an unusual grasp on the concept of the synthesis! jk

So if this question isn't going too far... what is the "shake" in the nickname? Is it mere jargon because "gentle swirl & initiate a birch reduction of ephedrine" is too much of a tongue twister?

You pretty much nailed it lol

I love magic tricks. Nice post.

I think the real magic is the guy who thought it was a great idea to mix those specific tracks into some outlandish mix for a magic trick video.

They should be reprimanded for destroying my ability to focus on what is actually going on in the video.

Three dog night, snoop dogg, and rihanna all in one go? I feel a stroke on the horizon....

Theres a better one on FB but I cant get the link and I cant find it on youtube(didnt look very hard) ill try to find it after im done eating

I had to work on this foreign hunk of poop today
325652_10151425673953626_1244479539_o.jpg

I usually don't do bodywork/detailing anymore, but I need to make some real money for a little bit and I possess an impressive resume in this department.

here is a little piece I did last week....

I did all bodywork prime paint and clear along with wet sanding and buffing. We got someone who does amazing airbrushing

132875_10151425667988626_287607154_o.jpg

hah thanks guys! Its nice to have someone appreciate this stuff. I've been doing custom bodywork since I was 12. I'm 23 now. I'm only doing it to get some fast cash to save up for school. I'm taking my accuplacer test this next thursday to see if I can test out of some prerequisites.

Lol I made 1800 off that bike alone for 4 days of work. Its definitely good money, but I kind of hate it now because everyone I work with is either extreme drug addicts or super duper hardcore felons. I got nothing against them, but I try to surround myself with someone better than myself.

This board has been a life saver lately. I got no one to hang with so I lurk this board and respond with my wild antics and everyone feeds me educational information.

That is good money. You should do it on the side while at school to pay your way, much better than having a regular job since you decide what you want to do.

Maybe try not to think that you hate it because of the people you work for. I personally think a lot of corporate types are felons, it's just the rules are written in their favour so they seem respectable. I have a big mix of friends, some completely unashamedly criminal, some Mary Poppins-like. I don't judge them unless they're hurting others (who don't deserve it). I see good and bad things in all of them, and just try to immerse myself in the good stuff, and only the bad stuff when it suits me LOL.

That is good money. You should do it on the side while at school to pay your way, much better than having a regular job since you decide what you want to do.

Maybe try not to think that you hate it because of the people you work for. I personally think a lot of corporate types are felons, it's just the rules are written in their favour so they seem respectable. I have a big mix of friends, some completely unashamedly criminal, some Mary Poppins-like. I don't judge them unless they're hurting others (who don't deserve it). I see good and bad things in all of them, and just try to immerse myself in the good stuff, and only the bad stuff when it suits me LOL.

I need to be more optimistic like you :)

Just the other day though I was painting and one of the preppers tried sneaking into the paint booth so he could smoke a bowl without anyone smelling it. I'm just standing there like wtf? You can't just walk out back or better yet just go to your car on break? I'm not super OCD about painting and the environmental factors such as another person standing in the booth possibly introducing bodily oils into the controlled factors, but I do make everyone wear a mask and if it is something with heavy metal flake or I'm messing with candy paints I make sure I'm wearing a full suit. Mixing candy paint has some super hardcore carcinogenic compounds as buffers and catalysts.

^^ It's a good thing to set standards/rules if they're sensible and help create the kind of positive working environment you prefer.

Maybe you just need to clarify the fact that there are some practices you will and will not accept in your working environment, and if they want to work with you they need to abide by them?

^^ It's a good thing to set standards/rules if they're sensible and help create the kind of positive working environment you prefer.

Maybe you just need to clarify the fact that there are some practices you will and will not accept in your working environment, and if they want to work with you they need to abide by them?

ehh I dont know if I've got the seniority to say anything. People already acting butt hurt because I'm wayyy younger than them and I'm doing jobs that they have tried to get into for a while. Idk if you knew this, but in the bodyshop world we get paid piece-rate kind of. Like a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer hood may be on book time for 2 1/2 hours. I finish the hood in 35 minutes I still get paid for 2 1/2 hours, but if I take 4 hours to finish it then I screw myself because my pay is set regardless.

I've only been at this place for 3 weeks and they have thrown me every single custom job that has come in because that is my specialty. Candy paints, water-based paints, exotics, and wild design schemes ie: racing strips that split across the hood onto the door or stuff like that. I guess I'm just upsetting the apple cart with the oldies so I'm just trying to keep to myself. LOL the funniest thing though is I'll be doing something one way and someone comes and tells me I'm doing it wrong or I'm doing it the hard way and I just say, "Well why didn't they give the job to you then?" They just walk off and talk some more trash under their breath. I am a smart ass at times, but my only goal is to make sure the owner/manager is happy. I don't care if someone thinks I'm doing it wrong because I'd be 100% down to challenge them and rub it in their faces. I learned from some extremely gifted individuals when I was younger and I've been doing this for 10+ years. I was working for a Subaru dealership under the table when I was 15 years old doing collision repair prep work and detailing.

I'm only going to be doing it for a few more weeks because I don't want to make too much and disqualify myself from financial aid unless they are willing to pay under the table with cash.

Sorry that just seemed like a vent. I just get annoyed with disgruntled individuals. I'm the type of person that if I see someone doing amazing work or something that fascinates me I go over their and watch them do it and blast them with 100 questions until they tell me to go away. That is how I've learned everything.

Only time I actually freak out if someone is around my work and they are eating or drinking something. I've already told my boss to get away a few times because he was smoking a cigarette feeling how smooth the car was, but he didn't wash his hands after touching his coffee mug. That tinnyyy bit of oil can react with the paint and cause a fish-eye or just completely destroy the color. I'd have to say in a 6 hour day I wash my hands probably 20-30 times to the point where my skin is flaking from lack of natural oils.