⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

The carb binge was glorious and satisfying. It ended with me biting a towel while trying to pass a small infant through my small intestine.

EDIT: Also this is the macros I'm following for the next 2 weeks as I up my cardio to 2 hours for 4 days per week.

P180 C200 F60. I personally record my mood throughout the days from wake to sleep to gauge how the restriction is affecting me and at the end of the two weeks I'll review and adjust accordingly. At the end after adjustments to macros I'm going to start clenbuterol up as I begin weight training again. I just need to make sure not to let the stimulant-like effects of clen misguide my strength/endurance and lead to an injury. I'm going to take it light with a heavy focus on negatives for a while. Possibly till deload.

Supplements experimenting with in this little go around...

-l-tryptophan sleep regulation. Possibly deeper and more productive sleep than what melatonin can provide me
Higher doses of Zinc/Copper/Vitamin C (I understand the dangers of Copper and Zinc and they are not dosed around the toxicity mark)
BCAA 3:1:2 Ratio (leucine, isoleucine, valine)
Taurine for clenbuterol. I generally just ate a large amount of bananas everytime I've used clen with lots of water. Going to try taurine this time around considering its ability to regulate osmotic pressure with cells and megadoses have been associated with elevated GH levels.

Last edited:
^^taurine is a wonder supp.it actually gave me my balls back after having raisins for the last year lol. No more cramps or pumps either. 5g/day

What's the pricing like? In my experience I get much cheaper gear if I go to my guy I get my vials of test for £20, most online sites have £35 per vial for the same shit I buy

^^taurine is a wonder supp.it actually gave me my balls back after having raisins for the last year lol. No more cramps or pumps either. 5g/day

That's good news. I posted a study up a few weeks back which speculated it may prevent or reverse atrophy. I guess I should try for myself LOL.

What's the pricing like? In my experience I get much cheaper gear if I go to my guy I get my vials of test for £20, most online sites have £35 per vial for the same shit I buy

I've heard prices of around £30-40. All depends on what you're getting though doesn't it mate. If you like it, £20 is great. However sometimes you really do pay for what you get. Prices are now so much lower than they were even 5 years ago, some of that has to come from inferior production methods and/or quantities of inputs.

I've heard prices of around £30-40. All depends on what you're getting though doesn't it mate. If you like it, £20 is great. However sometimes you really do pay for what you get. Prices are now so much lower than they were even 5 years ago, some of that has to come from inferior production methods and/or quantities of inputs.

Wow you guys have gotten some great prices. I've paid for test vials around 45-50 bucks, but it is never a UGL. In the states I have to order majority of my needles, too. They don't have needle exchange programs where I'm at or leniency when it comes to buying them at the local drug store. They harass you and demand a prescription.

Feel the need to chime in once more to tell you non-Aussie folks to cry me a river over your pricing :p

On the topic of pricing....today being my 27th birthday (le sigh...), the peptide company I'd dealt with before gave me some birthday reward points to the value of $50 :) cool and all, if useful compounds in a useful amount weren't at least $300+ lol

Feel the need to chime in once more to tell you non-Aussie folks to cry me a river over your pricing :p

On the topic of pricing....today being my 27th birthday (le sigh...), the peptide company I'd dealt with before gave me some birthday reward points to the value of $50 :) cool and all, if useful compounds in a useful amount weren't at least $300+ lol

Happy Birthday.... :)

Just had someone quote $250 for 100 anavar..... NZ :X

Cheers mate :)

hahaha yeah fark that! And to think people in US/UK still go on about how expensive Anavar is...try over this side of the world...

Happy birthday trozzle!

Happy birthday my friend. This shot of tren mast is for you my brother in iron. And only 65usd per vial (100/100 mast and tren per ml)

Happy birthday Trozzle!! Eat plenty of cake. And then get back to your training pronto! ;)

Happy birthday my friend. This shot of tren mast is for you my brother in iron. And only 65usd per vial (100/100 mast and tren per ml)

hahahaha damn you man!! :p I just stocked some more Tren coz my mate was buying a heap at once, so got it a bit cheaper than normal...still paid AU$110/vial of 100mg/ml Tren A :(
Happy birthday Trozzle!! Eat plenty of cake. And then get back to your training pronto! ;)

Already had some cake yesterday :O hahaha my good mate's daughter was born same day last year, so we had her first birthday party yesterday. Given my mate has a LOT to do with my position here in the lifting/AAS scene, was a fairly testosterone-heavy gathering...there was a lot of observing cake and treats, though given a lot of them just started their prep for Season B competitions, not much consumption thereof :p except me. I ate plenty of shit.

The sonofabitch even went about embarrassing me by presenting me with my own little cupcake and getting everyone to sing happy birthday to me lololol. Really awkward when it's a shiteload of people you've known through Facebook for a while, yet only meeting for the first time haha

7GjlGHOh.jpg

^^ haha, nice cake Troz... and nothing beats an awkward happy birthday sing-a-long for a birthday embarrassment ;)

Right guys, I'm off on my hols tomorrow. Wish me luck that I don't have this gentleman sitting next to me on the flight!!!! 8o ....

YNruuEc.jpg

I'll try to log in when I can, depending on internet access. Otherwise, see you all back in July :)

Does anyone possibly have access to PubMed full text articles through an institution account? I'm really not trying to fork up 25 bucks just to read a study and possibly cite a few things.

If not its fine, but you think it would be a good idea to just go ahead and get a membership for future references?

Hey buddy. Yes I do. Can't really access anything at the moment though, but more than happy when I'm back and have laptop on hand. I wouldn't recommend paying for access unless you have a fortune to burn because you'll get raped!