⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Well done mate, keep it going.

Fashionably counterintuitive and mostly bollocks.
High test low tren is the bees knees. I love it. 650 test with 200-300 tren and everything is right as rain. I'd say 200 tren is my sweet spot for no sides at all.

I am asking this on behalf of my training partner's girlfriend. She has 50mg Winny tablets and wants to run 10mg per day. Dissolving a tablet into water and then splitting the water into 5 parts, this would be fine, right?

I am asking this on behalf of my training partner's girlfriend. She has 50mg Winny tablets and wants to run 10mg per day. Dissolving a tablet into water and then splitting the water into 5 parts, this would be fine, right?

Might be easier with a pill splitter, half then half again... make it 12.5mg or there abouts..

^ Yes, that is what I first told her, but she kept asking me about the water method. Mainly would dozens of water cups sitting around be fine preservation-wise over a month or so.

^ Yes, that is what I first told her, but she kept asking me about the water method. Mainly would dozens of water cups sitting around be fine preservation-wise over a month or so.
Steroid hormones are not water soluble for starters

OK. Well how embarrassing then. I'm just going to buy this girl a pill slitter.

3 weeks and 1 day out

SSuzXuJ.jpg

Well done mate, keep it up. How are you coping with cravings? :)

Well done mate, keep it up. How are you coping with cravings? :)
Eating ephedrine pretty often and consuming lots of water with electrolytes. It's not fun, but it's bearable for now. At two weeks out I'm putting sibutramine in for 8 days and then peak week will be where the fun begins

So all of the aggression stuff people associate with halo didn't really happen to you? Haha, do you think it's also halo being added at a point right when the diet is the most painful, so negative emotions coming from dieting get blamed over the steroids?

So all of the aggression stuff people associate with halo didn't really happen to you? Haha, do you think it's also halo being added at a point right when the diet is the most painful, so negative emotions coming from dieting get blamed over the steroids?
I'd say it's a bit of both. Tren turns me into more of an ass hole so far. I'm just beat and tired and can't be bothered to be aggressive. I'm honestly too tired to care most of the time. Methyl tren was stronger imo for both aggression and strength. I don't really get negative sides from it either and even after cheat meals on it I didn't hardly spill over from carbs. Next prep I'll probably opt for methyl tren over halo and epi over Winstrol depending on budget.

Cool. Are you doing small frequent meals or IF? And have you switched over to lighter weight / higher reps or are you still trying to go heavy?