• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸CASE STUDIES - It could happen to YOU!⫷

i hope someday there are "drug terrorists" who bomb a building and everyone inside ends up high as fuck on opiates.......while i am there....

i hope someday there are "drug terrorists" who bomb a building and everyone inside ends up high as fuck on opiates.......while i am there....

^lol

I'd like to know how these drugs are 'aerosolized', ie converted into a gas (& obviously a very potent one).

Any ideas/info from our more scientific Bluelighters on this?

^lol

I'd like to know how these drugs are 'aerosolized', ie converted into a gas (& obviously a very potent one).

Any ideas/info from our more scientific Bluelighters on this?

I definitely don't know the answer to this, Levvy, but am dying to know as well! Thanks for putting the question out there. I'm no scientist, but have an understanding of chemistry (relative to your typical layman) such that I had two thoughts I'd like to throw out there on the subject.

In order to convert the opioid/benzodiazepine chemical compound itself into a gaseous state, that would require the compound being heated to its vaporization point, would it not? And obviously, this temperature has the potential to be exceedingly hot, especially if the intended aerosolized drug is meant to be non-lethal. So, in my somewhat informed opinion, I do not think that it could be a pure form of the opioid/benzodiazepine in its gaseous state.

Alternatively, might one (through knowledge of various chemical affinities for other molecules) bind these compounds to molecules of a gas that is gaseous at non-lethal temperatures? I cannot imagine that the addition of a chemical compound (opioid/benzo) to a gaseous molecule wouldn't affect the latter's ability to retain its gaseous composition at the same temperature.

This is really intriguing; and now, back to your scientists...
=D

~ vaya

Last edited:
Carafentanyl. Wiki it. A lot of the hostages died as well, keep in mind, bc the medics didn't show up with enough opiate agonists...

It's not as official as medical records, but my girlfriend became septic and experienced acute renal failure (couldn't pee for 3 days despite above normal fluid intake), and was too weak to even lift herself in and out of the car getting to the hospital, and was found to have endocarditis and had to stay in the hospital 3 weeks followed by an additional 6 weeks of daily vancomycin infusions. Was informed had we waited even another day and she wouldn't have made it; which given her state I don't doubt.

Don't inject old wash from pills, especially from a big cap of it that sits in the drawer moist for a week.

Blowing your life away

Im not exactly sure where this would go so mods move if needed. I felt the need to post this because it has a large value in harm reduction. So a good friend of mine doesnt have a problem but like to snort his drugs sometimes it was coke sometimes mephedrone or anyting else really. He had a sinus infection at the time but continued to snort different drugs. Well a couple of weeks later he was sent to the hospital he had 3 small strokes and wound up in a coma. I was just informed this morning that he has died. I felt others should know this because the doctors said he snorted the sinus infection right up into his brain where the infection rapidly spread throughout eventually killing him. So please people if you have a sinus infection wait until its gone before snorting any drugs.

CaPoNe.

Jeezus man :( I'm so, so sorry to hear this....
That's fucked :(
((((((((( CaPoNe, his friends and family )))))))))

This is a very valuable piece of harm reduction information. It might very well be more useful as a permanent fixture in the "Case Studies" thread as that's where such cases are posted but usually when they have an article to back it up.
Ofcourse I'm not saying that this isn't true!!!! Please don't think that (yer probably not and I'm just being paranoid).

Anyway, I'll ask the mods of OD if they want to move it anywhere.

Again, my ultimate condolences ♥

wow I had no idea that could happen! I am so sorry for your loss brother, I know the feeling of losing a friend to drugs. I think we have all lost a few too many good ones.

I'm sorry for your loss man, but I don't understand how you could snort something into your brain. That just doesn't sound plausible.

This needs a bump for sure.

Very, very sorry to hear that man, I am sure he meant a lot to you. You have to realize something though and I think I should tell you because I had a friend that died when I was 18 due to drugs and I blamed myself for it.

It's not your fault he's gone, wether or not you were there to stop it he would of done it anyway. Any guilt you may feel, remember it's not your fault.

Much love man, sorry to hear it and thanks for posting. Others on here who use their nose to get high should take heed.

Merged into case studies thread.

So sorry for your loss man :( , and thanks for sharing this information with us

I though this thread was meant to be a collection of journal articles rather than anecdotal evidence:
I'm just posting some relevant journal articles at the moment. I could share some of my experiences -- like the junky who robbed the pharmacy and was found dead later in the day with 5+ durogesics on his arm -- but at the end of the day it's just another 2nd hand experience which people can easily dismiss as being irrelevant. It's harder to do so when the facts (and more importanly the pictures in this case) are staring you in the face.
said djsim

Yea this is why I made sure to question the OD mods if it should be put here or not.
But I think it's important enough to warrent adding. If you like, you could do a little research and see if you can find any sources that back up the anecdotal evidence :)
It'd be of great use.

Thanks everyone i know he would want this to be done to warn people of his mistake. I never thought it could happen either i will do some research and post my findings I just hope people can find this and read it before it is to late for anybody else.