• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

‘They aren’t kids, they are grown men’: Bong smokers in exclusive park leave stench w

İ dunno, i like smoking dmt on the sea shore as the sun sets (in the west) so....the idea has some appeal

I surfed once on LSD. Struggled for 15 min to paddle out the back then sat for and hour watching the logo on my board morph and change. Small thought about sharks crept into my mind and I was back on shore laughing my arse off

Where is this at? Somewhere in the UK? I was watching this show on netflix Happy Valley, and I totally get into it until they start talking about drugs, like saying this guy is going crazy because of "Skunk"(weed) all heroin addicts evenutally loose their limbs after a while because veins collaspe and bloodflow is lost, so there legs jsut fall off, other stuff and I'm just like wtf, do people really believe that?? I mean, I know it's a tv show, but in the UK are they really still so strict with stuff like pot in the media? I mean they are in the US, but it's getting better, and kinda seems like a joke that its illegal to a lot of people now(well besides someone who gets arrested for it..)

For clarification, Mosman was the most expensive suburb in Sydney (by property values) a few years back. It's on the north shore, really close to the harbour.

Interesting. In that case i'd imagine they're kids that havent moved out of home and havent worked out how to get stoned without family members catching wind of it, so to speak.
Pure speculation, but this seems like standard aussie high school fare to me...but maybe i just went to a dodgy school and the wealthy folk are more inclined to kick up a stink about a few bums smoking billies at the park. I dunno, maybe thats a little blasé.