• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PHiP Thread

The vibe is dark for sure,
but I guess I'm so used to feel whatever they may bring with them (drugs in general) since having diabetes type 1 makes me super sensitive to any type of change in my body, including emotions, headspace and all that.
In my case I had 10 grams of a-php, that was quite enough tbh.. I only used around 4-5 since I gave the rest to a friend, worried about the crazy addictiveness it had, fortunately my friend didn't use it.

I did for weeks, but with days of no using (kratom helped me, I guess, but I had other stuff and use it as well during that period of lockdown).
never smoked/vaped, I tried but I had no pipe and I also had no vaping technique, so I mainly snorted it and boof a bit.
I found that oral it's good if you're deep into the rabbit hole since it makes the comedown not as brutal, I guess you can taper your dose using oral.
My mistake was smoking. I was very irresponsible when I first tried it and knew little about it. I was feeling very invincible I suppose. I have impulsive tendencies that get me in messes. Im sorting thru it but it is truly a beast. I did like to boof it esp when I had to go out. Over time I become more and more isolated. It’s been a rough year!

The vibe definitely shifted for me with this drug. I’m not quite sure when it happened. It seems that it had me in its grips from the beginning but for some reason I couldn’t see it (or was in denial). It’s soul snatching and it’s not releasing its grip on me. Smoking/vaping pyros was one of the worst decisions of my life. It’s a dark cloud hanging over me for the past year and a half. I recommend just staying away tbh. It’s not worth it in the slightest. I’m in withdrawal now and it is just torture! 😭🖤
have you tried phenylpiracetam?
I think I would use this to avoid withdrawal:
NAC: 1200mg day (at least), L-theanine 500mg-1000mg day, phenylpiracetam (not sure about the dose on this), mucuna pruriens (+100mg l-dopa (normally it's an extract of around 15% l-dopa, the more natural the extract the better, since the rest of actives seems synergistic.

It's just an idea, but I normally can work fine on this, if having bad days because of stims. I don't like to recommend benzos or kratom but you can use them if you have some self control on "downers" (IME I can control downers, but not uppers).

have you tried phenylpiracetam?
I think I would use this to avoid withdrawal:
NAC: 1200mg day (at least), L-theanine 500mg-1000mg day, phenylpiracetam (not sure about the dose on this), mucuna pruriens (+100mg l-dopa (normally it's an extract of around 15% l-dopa, the more natural the extract the better, since the rest of actives seems synergistic.

It's just an idea, but I normally can work fine on this, if having bad days because of stims. I don't like to recommend benzos or kratom but you can use them if you have some self control on "downers" (IME I can control downers, but not uppers).
Thank you for the suggestion right now I’m struggling I’d be willing to try. I’ve never had a problem with downers and I do have some kratom here I could try.

@Moody_me Kratom will definitely help with your symptoms, especially of you have o tolerance to opaiates.Just be careful not to replace one addiction for another. Also it doesn't last long unfortunately.
@Neuroborean does that combination make you generally more energetic/less anxious in day to day life or only really help with stimulant after-effects?

@Moody_me Kratom will definitely help with your symptoms, especially of you have o tolerance to opaiates.Just be careful not to replace one addiction for another. Also it doesn't last long unfortunately.
@Neuroborean does that combination make you generally more energetic/less anxious in day to day life or only really help with stimulant after-effects?
yeah, basically because stim abuse drains a lot of things, but the main fatigue effects are because of dopamine exhaustion,
if we want to be super serious on this, and covering everything... then I guess you must add antioxidants, mitochondrial helpers (ALA, resveratrol, PQQ)... and even hormonal balance..
the thing is that no thing can help better than good sleep, food... you know the basics.
NAC helps cravings, for several things, l-theanine targets several stuff, and calms the body, but I think it's useful as an adaptogen, perhaps ashawagandha as an adaptogen could be better, but l-theanine boost serotonin as well. dopa mucuna it's specifically used for stim abuse and phenylpiracetam seems to work on different D (dopamine) subreceptors but (afaik) not as a releaser nor a strong reuptake inhibitor so my guess it's that it should help to not feeling super drained those first days (it's the only one I haven't used myself for that).
I normally use those supplements cause they are pretty great for several things, and I specifically used them for stim abuse/recovery. I cannot use l-theanine late in the evening (or well, after-afternoon) because it's effect on brain alpha waves ("attention") makes me unable to fall sleep.. mucuna pruriens is the opposite for me, the more u use, the easiest is to sleep (but it makes you low-level wired, kind of).

Yeah, I have absolutely no tolerance and stems are usually my thing I’ve never really felt super great on Opi Usually I get sick, so it kind of deters me. But I have taken kratom off before and never had any issues with overdoing it. Mostly because I puke my guts out 😭

yeah, basically because stim abuse drains a lot of things, but the main fatigue effects are because of dopamine exhaustion,
if we want to be super serious on this, and covering everything... then I guess you must add antioxidants, mitochondrial helpers (ALA, resveratrol, PQQ)... and even hormonal balance..
the thing is that no thing can help better than good sleep, food... you know the basics.
NAC helps cravings, for several things, l-theanine targets several stuff, and calms the body, but I think it's useful as an adaptogen, perhaps ashawagandha as an adaptogen could be better, but l-theanine boost serotonin as well. dopa mucuna it's specifically used for stim abuse and phenylpiracetam seems to work on different D (dopamine) subreceptors but (afaik) not as a releaser nor a strong reuptake inhibitor so my guess it's that it should help to not feeling super drained those first days (it's the only one I haven't used myself for that).
I normally use those supplements cause they are pretty great for several things, and I specifically used them for stim abuse/recovery. I cannot use l-theanine late in the evening (or well, after-afternoon) because it's effect on brain alpha waves ("attention") makes me unable to fall sleep.. mucuna pruriens is the opposite for me, the more u use, the easiest is to sleep (but it makes you low-level wired, kind of).
Wow, thank you so much for all that information. Honestly, I’ve just been raw dogging This whole thing. My brain is just totally all over the place. The exhaustion is so real. I cannot concentrate. I can I get organized I can’t focus on anything at all and all I can think about is wanting more. Not to mention the crawling out of my skin feeling. When I’m not about to fall face first from exhaustion, I’m pacing around.

Wow, thank you so much for all that information. Honestly, I’ve just been raw dogging This whole thing. My brain is just totally all over the place. The exhaustion is so real. I cannot concentrate. I can I get organized I can’t focus on anything at all and all I can think about is wanting more. Not to mention the crawling out of my skin feeling. When I’m not about to fall face first from exhaustion, I’m pacing around.
Yeah, I've had that feeling, fortunately doesn't last forever and you can be in good fit in a few days (let's say weeks in worst cases).
If you're not super slim because of not eating/sleeping I would also recommend you haritaki and amlaki, those 2 herbs are pretty amazing for making the brain/body to work properly, making oxygen more available to tissues.
L-theanine and phenylpiracetam really helps in focus, well, all that I said should work, but if you use only 1 thing it won't be enough, I guess.

Another good thing is that dopamine and nor-epinephrine tend to recover faster than serotonin exhaustion. Using foods full of tyrosine and/or using DLPA would help.
Using mucuna or using DLPA is more like a decision than a combination, I'm not completely sure what could be better, nor if they can be safely combined...
mucuna boost dopamine full force while DLPA helps producing natural endorphins and also helps nor-epinephrine to produce (but to baseline levels). DLPA is more "complete" but mucuna is more powerful (subjectively noticeable).

Yeah, I've had that feeling, fortunately doesn't last forever and you can be in good fit in a few days (let's say weeks in worst cases).
If you're not super slim because of not eating/sleeping I would also recommend you haritaki and amlaki, those 2 herbs are pretty amazing for making the brain/body to work properly, making oxygen more available to tissues.
L-theanine and phenylpiracetam really helps in focus, well, all that I said should work, but if you use only 1 thing it won't be enough, I guess.

Another good thing is that dopamine and nor-epinephrine tend to recover faster than serotonin exhaustion. Using foods full of tyrosine and/or using DLPA would help.
Using mucuna or using DLPA is more like a decision than a combination, I'm not completely sure what could be better, nor if they can be safely combined...
mucuna boost dopamine full force while DLPA helps producing natural endorphins and also helps nor-epinephrine to produce (but to baseline levels). DLPA is more "complete" but mucuna is more powerful (subjectively noticeable).
I just messaged you I am also on some medication’s so I’m going to send you my list if that’s OK maybe you might know if this would still be considered safe for me. If you don’t, that’s OK too you just seem very knowledgeable lol. How much more than I 😂😭

I just messaged you I am also on some medication’s so I’m going to send you my list if that’s OK maybe you might know if this would still be considered safe for me. If you don’t, that’s OK too you just seem very knowledgeable lol. How much more than I 😂😭
nah, just amateur nerdyness and some basic logic to try to make sense! I'll do my best, anyway.
If you want more "professional advices", those mods of Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion know much more about technical stuff.
:Sherlock:

pyros, at least a-php.. have, IME, some kind of "spirit" of their own.
normally only psychedelics, deliriants and dissos have something that you can call "spirit", maybe some empathogens like mdma and 6-apb have something akin to a spirit, to a certain degree.

some people call that "spirit" the "headspace", but i'm not completely sure if both terms are exactly the same..
usually stims don't have a headspace, or, if they have, it's extremely weak and secondary to the experience.
a-php and (I guess, reading to several experiences/reports) other pyros seem to have an important headspace, some kind of spirit that goes along the stimulation and it's not euphoria, focus or body high..
when talking about a-php (don't know a-phip) some people call it "eerie" or evil, like it has a creepy dark vibe to it,
I've felt it several times, specially in the beginning,
sometimes it's even overpowering, but it tends not to be, it's quite fickle and inconsistent, but undeniable when it happens.
Probably from the anticholinergic properties pyros have

I got a gram of this recently. Snorted some, felt it was meh, tried vaping it. Well, that was certainly better. After the second day, though, I flushed the rest. I don't think I like pyros. Pretty euphoric, yes, but so compulsive. Made me feel kinda gross. I don't usually flush drugs.

I got a gram of this recently. Snorted some, felt it was meh, tried vaping it. Well, that was certainly better. After the second day, though, I flushed the rest. I don't think I like pyros. Pretty euphoric, yes, but so compulsive. Made me feel kinda gross. I don't usually flush drugs.
I've flushed Methamphetamine down the toilet once. Lol

Yeah I did the same thing, in a similar chronology. And I almost never flush drugs.

Personally i mainly felt the pyrro cathinone body high from a-phip, but not really much in terms of a cognitive high like one gets from a-pvp. Not surprisingly, a-phip is not as more-ish as a-pvp or a-php, probably for the same reason (ie, a-phip just doesn't feel that good). That said, considering that smoking a-pvp is about as more-ish as smoking crack, one can imagine that a-phip is still quite compulsive.

Hi there ,
is there a bad interaction with Duloxetine ( SNRI ) and A- phip ?
i tried some A-phip but found i had a lot of side effects from small dosages.
i think its the interaction with duloxetine ?

my resting heart rate was arround 120-140 and when i standup it rised to 170-180 and then go to 150 back. its to high for walking arround and i was delusion i was dying from heart attack or stroke.

@Jabberwocky ?? advice please ?

Last edited:
Hello, I noticed that there was no rectal administration doses on here. Well let me tell you I just boofed 40mg a-Phip of a I’m floored. Very good stim but not if you want to function. I definitely couldn’t go to work on this. Boofing is the way to go for me because snorting it is like inhaling glass and smoking is alright but it stinks and I have to Carry a meth pipe with me which I would rather not do. And well oral.. I’ve tired but not a great rush and legs seem shorter to me which is weird because oral usually has longer legs. Maybe I’m just really high right now but my sweet spot was 40mg boofed in 4ml Luke purified warm water. Don’t fuck with tap.
a-pihp is stable in saline solution and dilutes well, when you have a-pihp-hcl.

Boofing made easy:
You can use cheapo saline nasal spray dispenser as inconspicuous, always with you and easy to use rectal applicator containing up to ~170 doses.
  1. get 2 saline nasal sprays without other ingredients but water and salt, 10-20ml
  2. take one of them and count pumps until empty. hold upright!
  3. calculate xx ml / number of pumps and you have the ml per pump.
  4. add 10% PG. Keeps bacteria and funghi away and increases bioavailability
  5. add a small amount of pure vitaminc. like 2 knivepoints. ascorbic acid keeps ph of solution low and is an antioxidant - both keep your solution stable.
  6. recalculate the added number of pumps from adding pg. if you add 10%, you'll add 10% to number of pumps.
  7. weigh out a-pihp - i prefer 10mg per pump. mix it all
Beware: no eyeballing! - use a milligram scale and use a syringe.
Work clean. Clean hands, clean equipment.
After mixing, don't reopen bottle - it will bring in germs to your solution.
Clean dispenser after every use with isopropyl-alcohol. have a bottle and a cleanex ready next to whereever you use it. Most public toilets have, thanks Corona, a disinfectant dispenser anyway.
Use lube when applying, and keep dispenser upright.
Label dispenser with chem and dose per hub, make sure label withstands isopropylalc and lube.
Don't apply to deep! If you don't feel coolness/wetness whilst pumping, you are too deep, with decreased bioavailability.
Don't reuse bottles. The dispenser and the valve for pressure equalization that lets in air sideways to prevent mucus and shit beeing sucked in through the dispensers tip have a limited lifetime.

Enjoy. No smell of cum in the nose, no burn, no white powder, no smell in the room, immediate onset.
Only do this, if you are sure you don't fall for the urge to redose. You don't want to end up binge-boofing 1,5grams in a row!

images

(edit:added deepness)

Last edited:
I know I really don’t even like this compound, but I got a discount to review a a-pihp vape cartridge. It was obscenely cheap and it looked so enticing i couldn’t help myself. It only 600mg. I wonder how big of a hit I can get out of it. Like negrogesic, I don’t find it particularly euphoric and it doesn’t provide much of a rush. It takes me right up to the edge of euphoria where I think I’m almost there, but I never end up getting there and I just keep smoking it until it’s gone.

It’s been quite some time since I’ve used it and I reduce my stimulant intake, so perhaps it’ll be nice. Oh yeah I got a dextro methamphetamine cartridge with it too. Never had d-meth before.