• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PHiP Thread

Well upon waking up I was quite surprised. I anticipated vaping large amounts of a-pihp the night prior, would result in feeling exponentially worse, yet I actually felt considerably better. Go figure. Could this be the cure the Covid? I believe I’m onto something or I’m just high.

Last edited:
Well I got it rather early. I know this is probably a terrible decision, but I’m on my 3rd day of Covid. When I first got it I stopped to amphetamines so now I have brain zaps. I said Fuck it I feel terrrjble and vapped 15mg of foil. So far nothing negative. Brain zaps are gone
How long those zaps lasted?

How long those zaps lasted?
They are gone, but (Big Surpise) the use of A-PiHP while going through Covid via vaporization, was a big mistake. Felt great while I had it, but now I’m fucked as are my lung. Woke up feeling terrible, Had 102 degree temp earlier. Took some k-pins, lyrica, 10 mg of memantine (supposed to be effective cough suppressant), and NAC. I believe the NAC was the most effective supplement that mitigated these negative symptoms.I believe NAC is supposed to work well for stimulant withdrawals as well.

As for the A-PiHP, I really actually enjoyed the compound more than I thought I would. When you get a solid rip, you’re left with a smooth subtle euphoria and stimulation. Way better than that A-PcYP shit. That stuff was garbage imo. On the other hand it’s so moorish I went through the whole damn gram. The package was not supposed to get her til later when most of my Covid symptoms have subsided, but it came like the next day after I ordered it and I couldn’t keep my hands off of it.

As for the A-PiHP, I really actually enjoyed the compound more than I thought I would. When you get a solid rip, you’re left with a smooth subtle euphoria and stimulation. Way better than that A-PcYP shit. That stuff was garbage imo. On the other hand it’s so moorish I went through the whole damn gram. The package was not supposed to get her til later when most of my Covid symptoms have subsided, but it came like the next day after I ordered it and I couldn’t keep my hands off of it.

I actually liked a-pcyp much better, but not for recreational use but oddly enough as a functional stimulant.

A-pihp vaped cleanly, and the smoke definitely had the classic taste of drugs like a-pvp, but for me didn't have much at all in terms of actual euphoria. Mainly just a physical rush. On the plus side, it had an unusually manageable comedown. Still, i ended up flushing it after uncontrollably vaping through 400mg over the course of a handful of hours.

I actually liked a-pcyp much better, but not for recreational use but oddly enough as a functional stimulant.

A-pihp vaped cleanly, and the smoke definitely had the classic taste of drugs like a-pvp, but for me didn't have much at all in terms of actual euphoria. Mainly just a physical rush. On the plus side, it had an unusually manageable comedown. Still, i ended up flushing it after uncontrollably vaping through 400mg over the course of a handful of hours.
That’s what I felt when I first tried vaping it off foil. I felt some clean stimulation, but no real euphoria. Once I got a proper pipe and loaded a decent amount into it, I finally got what I was looking for. It really comes down to vaping it properly. 25-30 mg placed in a crack pipe or meth pipe produced a nice fat rush accompanied by subtle euphoria, relaxation, and stimulation.

They are gone, but (Big Surpise) the use of A-PiHP while going through Covid via vaporization, was a big mistake. Felt great while I had it, but now I’m fucked as are my lung. Woke up feeling terrible, Had 102 degree temp earlier. Took some k-pins, lyrica, 10 mg of memantine (supposed to be effective cough suppressant), and NAC. I believe the NAC was the most effective supplement that mitigated these negative symptoms.I believe NAC is supposed to work well for stimulant withdrawals as well.
Come on man, that's not a wise thing to do. I don't want to sound as a priest but: how do you even thought that was going to be a good idea? I mean, I think you could have died, considering that covid itself changes a lot your cardiovascular system (kind of microvascular inflammation), thank God you're alive.

I don't know if it's worth it to order this stuff....
I had a period on which I used a-php, several grams of it, almost without realizing what I was doing.
Only had a couple days of binge max, but oh man, the comedown felt like your soul being ripped, raped, destroyed by dark angels of despair. Let alone the anxiety, vasoconstriction and all that crap...

Seeing the comments it seems that it's more forgiving? Uhm, it could be interesting, but... maybe it's a-php in disguise, less potent but as fucked up ?

I don't know if it's worth it to order this stuff....
I had a period on which I used a-php, several grams of it, almost without realizing what I was doing.
Only had a couple days of binge max, but oh man, the comedown felt like your soul being ripped, raped, destroyed by dark angels of despair. Let alone the anxiety, vasoconstriction and all that crap...

Seeing the comments it seems that it's more forgiving? Uhm, it could be interesting, but... maybe it's a-php in disguise, less potent but as fucked up ?
It can be just as disastrous, moreso in super direct ROAs like IV or vaping. I did fine on it if i limited it to nasal or oral, and slept every night. But once the sleep deprivation kicks in all bets are off, and I imagine the more of this you take in a short period the worse potential anxiety or comedown, to put it mildly.

It can be just as disastrous, moreso in super direct ROAs like IV or vaping. I did fine on it if i limited it to nasal or oral, and slept every night. But once the sleep deprivation kicks in all bets are off, and I imagine the more of this you take in a short period the worse potential anxiety or comedown, to put it mildly.
I never use IV or vaping, I only vape DMT or herbal extracts, never stims, fortunately.
but for me insuflatting a-php was super harsh, in terms of comedown and side effects... It wasn't the worst substance in terms of not sleeping, once the comedown it's off it's more or less easy to sleep, but the comedown is long. For me 2-fma it's the worst substance in terms of fucking up sleep. For a week almost.

I never use IV or vaping, I only vape DMT or herbal extracts, never stims, fortunately.
but for me insuflatting a-php was super harsh, in terms of comedown and side effects... It wasn't the worst substance in terms of not sleeping, once the comedown it's off it's more or less easy to sleep, but the comedown is long. For me 2-fma it's the worst substance in terms of fucking up sleep. For a week almost.
I never experienced any typical harsh side effects after blowing through a gram in a couple days or so. I’ve had worst comedowns from using adderall daily for a couple weeks. I never tried a-php, but I have had plenty of trials with mdpv and a-pvp. I also tried a-pcyp and had a pretty harsh time with it, so I’m never touching that stuff again. A-pihp is a lot more forgiving in terms of binging or regular usage. Mind you I have benzos and lyrica to mitigate any uneasiness and allows for me to get sleep in between.

I’m going to order a couple more grams when I’m able to.

Hello, I noticed that there was no rectal administration doses on here. Well let me tell you I just boofed 40mg a-Phip of a I’m floored. Very good stim but not if you want to function. I definitely couldn’t go to work on this. Boofing is the way to go for me because snorting it is like inhaling glass and smoking is alright but it stinks and I have to Carry a meth pipe with me which I would rather not do. And well oral.. I’ve tired but not a great rush and legs seem shorter to me which is weird because oral usually has longer legs. Maybe I’m just really high right now but my sweet spot was 40mg boofed in 4ml Luke purified warm water. Don’t fuck with tap.

Hello, I noticed that there was no rectal administration doses on here. Well let me tell you I just boofed 40mg a-Phip of a I’m floored. Very good stim but not if you want to function. I definitely couldn’t go to work on this. Boofing is the way to go for me because snorting it is like inhaling glass and smoking is alright but it stinks and I have to Carry a meth pipe with me which I would rather not do. And well oral.. I’ve tired but not a great rush and legs seem shorter to me which is weird because oral usually has longer legs. Maybe I’m just really high right now but my sweet spot was 40mg boofed in 4ml Luke purified warm water. Don’t fuck with tap.
You don't actually have to carry a meth pipe. You can probably dissolve this in tobacco e liquid and vape it. I tried it with either a-php or a-pvp (I forget) and it worked like a champ!!!

NAC it's generally a good supplements with loads of proved benefits, in top of that it can be used to help your body to defend itself against sars-cov-2 and there's several papers about it, as covid it's mainly an microvascular inflammatory disease, and creates a very bad intracellular environment on which citokines go berserk and fuck up your own body creating insane amounts of inflammation in several target sites (mainly where there's ACE2 expressed in cells, but not only)
so you did right using NAC, it's a very good anti-inflammatory and protects cells agains oxidation as it produces gluthatione.

NAC it's generally a good supplements with loads of proved benefits, in top of that it can be used to help your body to defend itself against sars-cov-2 and there's several papers about it, as covid it's mainly an microvascular inflammatory disease, and creates a very bad intracellular environment on which citokines go berserk and fuck up your own body creating insane amounts of inflammation in several target sites (mainly where there's ACE2 expressed in cells, but not only)
so you did right using NAC, it's a very good anti-inflammatory and protects cells agains oxidation as it produces gluthatione.
Yes I have a stock of NAC, Memantine, Agmatine, Al-CAR, NALT, etc on hand to mitigate some the nasty side effects on stims.

I also saw that article on NAC for Covid, definitely an interesting substituted amino acid with all sorts of applications.

I’ve plugged a good amount of a-pihp and agree that it’s a great route, but when I wake up in bed feeling depleted, it’s so much more easier to reach for that oil burner and fire it up. No one wants to get out of bed, freezing from vasoconstriction, to prepare something to plug. I’ll do that after I vape some, if I ever can break away from the pipe.

Yeah I ended up over doing it and had no benzodiazepines on hand. Things got really shitty for me. However there were some interesting qualities to my decent into stim hell. When the lights were out and I was in darkness shit got weird colors seemed to whip around and my general prescription was just kind of fucked up. I was only up for 1 day so I doubt this is a form of psychosis. This only occurred in the dark. I also ended up dislocated my shoulder so I explained my situation so they could give me some benzo relief and they did. They put me partly under as well to fix my shoulder with propofol and some ket so that was a bonus. My takeaway is that my anxiety from this stim seemed to be way higher than any other stim I’ve tried and probably won’t be doing it again. Thanks for listening.

pyros, at least a-php.. have, IME, some kind of "spirit" of their own.
normally only psychedelics, deliriants and dissos have something that you can call "spirit", maybe some empathogens like mdma and 6-apb have something akin to a spirit, to a certain degree.

some people call that "spirit" the "headspace", but i'm not completely sure if both terms are exactly the same..
usually stims don't have a headspace, or, if they have, it's extremely weak and secondary to the experience.
a-php and (I guess, reading to several experiences/reports) other pyros seem to have an important headspace, some kind of spirit that goes along the stimulation and it's not euphoria, focus or body high..
when talking about a-php (don't know a-phip) some people call it "eerie" or evil, like it has a creepy dark vibe to it,
I've felt it several times, specially in the beginning,
sometimes it's even overpowering, but it tends not to be, it's quite fickle and inconsistent, but undeniable when it happens.

pyros, at least a-php.. have, IME, some kind of "spirit" of their own.
normally only psychedelics, deliriants and dissos have something that you can call "spirit", maybe some empathogens like mdma and 6-apb have something akin to a spirit, to a certain degree.

some people call that "spirit" the "headspace", but i'm not completely sure if both terms are exactly the same..
usually stims don't have a headspace, or, if they have, it's extremely weak and secondary to the experience.
a-php and (I guess, reading to several experiences/reports) other pyros seem to have an important headspace, some kind of spirit that goes along the stimulation and it's not euphoria, focus or body high..
when talking about a-php (don't know a-phip) some people call it "eerie" or evil, like it has a creepy dark vibe to it,
I've felt it several times, specially in the beginning,
sometimes it's even overpowering, but it tends not to be, it's quite fickle and inconsistent, but undeniable when it happens.
The vibe definitely shifted for me with this drug. I’m not quite sure when it happened. It seems that it had me in its grips from the beginning but for some reason I couldn’t see it (or was in denial). It’s soul snatching and it’s not releasing its grip on me. Smoking/vaping pyros was one of the worst decisions of my life. It’s a dark cloud hanging over me for the past year and a half. I recommend just staying away tbh. It’s not worth it in the slightest. I’m in withdrawal now and it is just torture! 😭🖤

vibe definitely shifted for me with this drug. I’m not quite sure when it happened. It seems that it had me in its grips from the beginning but for some reason I couldn’t see it (or was in denial). It’s soul snatching and it’s not releasing its grip on me. Smoking/vaping pyros was one of the worst decisions of my life. It’s a dark cloud hanging over me for the past year and a half. I recommend just staying away tbh. It’s not worth it in the slightest. I’m in withdrawal now and it is just torture! 😭🖤
The vibe is dark for sure,
but I guess I'm so used to feel whatever they may bring with them (drugs in general) since having diabetes type 1 makes me super sensitive to any type of change in my body, including emotions, headspace and all that.
In my case I had 10 grams of a-php, that was quite enough tbh.. I only used around 4-5 since I gave the rest to a friend, worried about the crazy addictiveness it had, fortunately my friend didn't use it.

I did for weeks, but with days of no using (kratom helped me, I guess, but I had other stuff and use it as well during that period of lockdown).
never smoked/vaped, I tried but I had no pipe and I also had no vaping technique, so I mainly snorted it and boof a bit.
I found that oral it's good if you're deep into the rabbit hole since it makes the comedown not as brutal, I guess you can taper your dose using oral.