Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Oh, precious soul, I love you. Recovery is on its way. Hang in there, sis. And get you some good rest. Peace and love. :) ❤️

“HOPE IS A GOOD THING, MAYBE THE BEST OF THINGS, AND NO GOOD THING EVER DIES.” - Andy Dufresne
I got a mail from the private clinic asking for my phone number. No call so far, though. I think I am hoping for a miracle.
Yesterday Lena, from Austria, took her life because of other psych drugs damage. She was 30. Another ruined life by psychiatrists. Another death under the rug. 😥

I believe if i would kill myself yall would blame it on drugs but its the trauma of forced drugging family gaslighting being unvalidated and dehumanised without no one adressing and helping me. Many of the people who killed themselves had underlying issues dont forget that. I believe with loving family a suicide thought would never enter my mind. Its the trauma combo that makes me wanna do it

I believe if i would kill myself yall would blame it on drugs but its the trauma of forced drugging family gaslighting being unvalidated and dehumanised without no one adressing and helping me. Many of the people who killed themselves had underlying issues dont forget that. I believe with loving family a suicide thought would never enter my mind. Its the trauma combo that makes me wanna do it
What you think?

What you think?
I'm not suicidal but I did have my family call the cops on me 2 times last year which got me hospitalized and forced invega injections. So i kind of understand the anger your feeling towards them. I definitely believe if your family was kinder to you , you wouldn't be suicidal. I know successful people with family like yours so life does get better with with or without them just keep your head up friend we are with you

I'm not suicidal but I did have my family call the cops on me 2 times last year which got me hospitalized and forced invega injections. So i kind of understand the anger your feeling towards them. I definitely believe if your family was kinder to you , you wouldn't be suicidal. I know successful people with family like yours so life does get better with with or without them just keep your head up friend we are with you
Brother ♥️

Probably even psychosis or mental problem itself is generated by emotional abusive family...

I wonder what vitamins work best for antipsychotics brain damage. I know body has incredible healing capacities but you need to fuel it. Prolly omega 3 fats are the most healing? Idk just a speculation. I think Dr Petter Breggins said to eat omega 3 after brain damage from psychiatric drugs

I got a mail from the private clinic asking for my phone number. No call so far, though. I think I am hoping for a miracle.
Yesterday Lena, from Austria, took her life because of other psych drugs damage. She was 30. Another ruined life by psychiatrists. Another death under the rug. 😥
It's definitely a miracle, but it's a miracle you will see come through. And blessings to the soul of Lena. She made the supreme sacrifice. So did Bojana and many others. Something really good will come out of all of this. Great suffering is caused by Invega and other antipsychotic medications, etc. Their lives and deaths are not in vain, neither is our life... Victory is coming and already here. Total healing for all of us. Amen. Praise God for his goodness. God is always good. And his goodness is seen every day. Peace and love. And I pray everything works out with your situation. I love you always :) ❤️

It's definitely a miracle, but it's a miracle you will see come through. And blessings to the soul of Lena. She made the supreme sacrifice. So did Bojana and many others. Something really good will come out of all of this. Great suffering is caused by Invega and other antipsychotic medications, etc. Their lives and deaths are not in vain, neither is our life... Victory is coming and already here. Total healing for all of us. Amen. Praise God for his goodness. God is always good. And his goodness is seen every day. Peace and love. And I pray everything works out with your situation. I love you always :) ❤️
😭💚

Though people die, our hope for triumph over Invega and other medications will not die. We all deserve reparations :)