• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

I feel stronger than a year ago. And I can walk really good now and a lot. My endurance seems to be building well. Mentally is going to be a

challenge. Anyway yesterday the weather was really nice. And of course a bunch of about a half a dozen kids were jumping in the water at the lake

just like I knew they would be. I kind of had a feeling because it was so nice out all of a sudden. You would have to see it to believe it but I don't take

my camera out there always. It's March. Almost April. A few more days and it's summer.

I'm not looking forward to summer this year. I had such a tough time last year in the heat that I just don't know how I made it through. Actually I am

terrified of the heat because of what happened. Too much heat and too hard to breath. And a giant heart cramp. Maybe it was the fires. Thanks

Canada. I'm just kidding. They are everywhere. (the fires) It was horrible. I mean it still worries me.

Anyway yesterday I put buckets of rain water on a couple apple trees and several other things that got watered. It was awesome to be able to do

some gardening. It's actually fun and relaxing. Today I have to work on clutter and fluff though. Work. It never goes away until it is done.

It was a nice break in the weather from storms and rain and storms and snow and it really blows somehow.

I am so terrified of the heat in the summer. I think it is scaring me. It was killing me and making my heart cramp up.

I already have enough trouble with my brain cramping. The heat kills it all for me. I am going to try to only drink water and have a lot of applesauce

and celery juice. As the monster energy sits in the coldest part of the shelf just waiting to chill for me. Ultra Blue. Oh well. One left.

That's all it seems like I can do right now. Maybe I am healing. And I am just trying to be as healthy as possible. Boring . . . but awesome and fun.

No but the heat is coming in and I was terrified of it as it was ending last summer and, yup, everyday I can feel it getting closer. I don't know what

could help anymore. Maybe to the bunker or an underground yurt is it. It was a nice run though. lol.

I am really slow right now. I am trying to find energy somehow. Even a bowl of it somewhere. It's so draining. But I am breathing. Hey.

I guess drink lots of water and sunglasses. And keep trying. The water is important for everyone now.

Seems that their are a lot missing from the recovery thread.. Hmmm.

This just caught my eye because it seems so desolate out there. A lot of layer.

It reminds me of the book Strategic Locations. It's kind of getting old already and if anything was going to happen it probably would have by now. Actually I think it already did happen. It could actually get worse than it already is. Oh sh#t. lol.

I was going to post this in the video threads but I was just wondering about how everybody would feel about surviving remotely as possible or if everyone is already comfortable as possible.

I guess there are nice places everywhere but home is where you make it . . . . and you know where the heart is too. How it goes.

It would be fun to live everywhere. It would also be nice to have dual citizenship in the North and Southern Hemi's !! 🌎=D

hard,hard days folks...constant attack of dark spirits of malice....dog see it....behave strangely....barking constantly and looking over ma head.....they suck all my energy and barely stand on ma feet....can;t see it,but can feel it and smell it...they smell exactly on sulfur.....my wife and daughter can smell this too......oh boy😬.....torment

hard,hard days folks...constant attack of dark spirits of malice....dog see it....behave strangely....barking constantly and looking over ma head.....they suck all my energy and barely stand on ma feet....can;t see it,but can feel it and smell it...they smell exactly on sulfur.....my wife and daughter can smell this too......oh boy😬.....torment
Yes, one time there were fires here so bad and so many years in a row.

At one point it got so bad that I didn't think that I was going to make it. And then it stopped all of a sudden just like that. Because the rain started pouring down. Everybody was asphyxiating it was the end it seemed like.

Yes smelled too. But not as bad as the Canadian fires. lool.

Lasted longer than the Canadian fires. I am still worried. But I lived to tell the tale. :oops: 🔥 I mean true story.

pss. I love Canada. Tobermory was the Best ever.

I took my doggie outside. It took her 20 minutes to leave the porch.

But where else can you go to tee tee too too.

It's a bad day anywhere today. It seems like it anyway.

So my dog has been all freiked out today. It's been so windy today and tonight too. It keeps whirling around in different spots and is blowin everything and spinning the trees real good. Sometimes it hits really hard and then moves around a lot.

A while after the dog went off the porch an Owl flew by. Eww. It was like hat level . . . . and was staying low and inside, and out of the higher wind.

And then the wind stops and then starts up again. It's really fierce.

I guess it's late and time for everyone to be in bed. lool. The caffeine is kickin hard tonight.

But it sure is windy tonight in the No Moon.

Darn weather . Or something maybe in the air too. the Dark. he hee

🐶