• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Yeah the benzo scene in general is dire atm. I dare say only those temaz eggs are properly dosed the german ones.

Bensedin hit or a miss. Martin dows are heavily underdosed imo. Those rivatrol clonazepam seemed OK. Everything else weak or underdosed or not even what it's supposed to be.
Yes, either specific benzos are just not available at all on the clearnet, or if advertised as available, they are very likely not to be what they are supposed to be.

A few months ago the diazepam situation seemed to improve. At least all Wedinos results were showing that the sumitted samples actually were diazepam and nothing else.

Not great if they're underdosed though obviously.

I'll have to keep an eye out on Wedinos as could do with re-stocking various things.

Who knows if this is a sign that things could go from bad to worse. I'm blaming fucking Brexit again as well as greedy counterfeiters . It's clearly made the movement of goods into the country a whole lot more difficult.

Last edited:
bensedin just came back to one of clearnet vendors, check at wedinos before taking them, its a fresh restock. Martin Dows disappeared from website. Looks dodgy

bensedin just came back to one of clearnet vendors, check at wedinos before taking them, its a fresh restock. Martin Dows disappeared from website. Looks dodgy
Hope it's not the one I use. They still had Martin Dow last I checked. I used a different vendor and they had bensedin which got me excited but they are bunk (sending off for testing). To be fair to them though they did replace them with the Rivotril clonazepam cos all the vendors know that the hardcore diazepam customers will use that as a back up. Bensedin results on wedinos have been decent recently. My theory about Martin Dows is just that the stock is so old. I used to get them on the street and they were the best until bensedin came along, even though I still rated Martin Dows higher I could just order the bensedin online and get them in the post. Only got bunk once before and that was due to a brand change/change in packaging. Maybe something similar happened this time but Martin Dows seem to be the best bet and if you have a habit, get some Rivotril clonaz as a back up before the counterfeiters get wise to it (I'm sure they already are).

Not too long ago, when I received a dodgy order of fake alprazolam that turned out to be bromozolam, I sent the vendor the Wedinos result and said that I wasn't happy. They apologised and offered a replacement product of my choice. (I also got to keep the bromozolam.)

That went a whole lot better than the previous time I had a small complaint about their etizolam being like 18 months out of date - from then on they just started snipping the date (including 2 tablets) off the bottom of every strip :ROFLMAO:. That might have contributed to them running out of stock even faster! I dont know why they had to cut off two pills of aswell, they didn't have to do that to get rid of the date.

Anyway, my point being, is that if you're a regular customer of any particular clearnet vendor and have a wedinos result with your postcode, showing the order is not as advertised, you may be surprised with the response you get.

Last edited:
Not too long ago, when I received a dodgy order of fake alprazolam that turned out to be bromozolam, I sent the vendor the Wedinos result and said that I wasn't happy. They apologised and offered a replacement product of my choice. (I also got to keep the bromozolam.)

That went a whole lot better than the previous time I had a small complaint about their etizolam being like 18 months out of date - from then on they just started snipping the date (including 2 tablets) off the bottom of every strip :ROFLMAO:. That might have contributed to them running out of stock even faster! I dont know why they had to cut off two pills of aswell, they didn't have to do that to get rid of the date.

Anyway, my point being, is that if you're a regular customer of any particular clearnet vendor and have a wedinos result with your postcode, showing the order is not as advertised, you may be surprised with the response you get.

I absolutely agree with this @Bleaney , it's what i do with any substance i'm using. Dealers soon buck up their ideas when they know you are testing. I've even educated a few dealers with k, 4mmc, benzos, coke etc that what their own supplier was giving them was fake via this method. Most on the whole are grateful and it helps build rapport and from there you're their good customer and they won't fuck you over, but come to you for advice.

So after my last benzo use saying the Martin Dows, Galenika and even Rivatrol were weak. I doubted myself. Thought maybe it was my brain chemistry after that rough beating i got 5 weeks back. I even took 30 Martin Dows in a day and didn't feel much like not much muscle relaxation or chill. Galenika (batch i had, wedinos tested as diaz only), were slightly stronger than the dows but still nowhere near 10mg it felt like to me. I was consuming 4-5 at a time and feeling like i'd had 20mg legit diazepam. Well i thought coming off the back of a traumatic experience and brain receptors cos i had been doing alot of cocaine/freebase, valium and alcohol, that it was me and the tolerance was just fucked.

Hadn't done a single benzo for 3-4 weeks. Well ordered 60 of these Alicon Dizy-10 which is an Indian brand which as far as I know only one seller in the UK currenly has, but according to Wedinos not one batch of these tested that the contents weren't Diazepam only. Had 2 of them, and actually feel like I've had 20mg of legit Diaz. So these are actually what it says on the tin and even if my receptors were a bit fucked after the bad thing happened to me and i had been using too many drugs after. These are certainly 100% way better than the Galenika or Martin Dows.

Picture for referrence.

Fresh new reports on wedinos about bensedins:
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Metonitazene, Bromazolam
Top 2 same result

I've just bought bensedins from one of well known clear net vendors. After taking one and let it dissolve it seems that doses are more accurate than before, bitter-sweet taste is a bit more intense than before like OG's 10mg i had long time ago. I didn't felt any alert symptoms that it could be laced with something else than other benzo at worst. It didn't fuck me up hard which is good sign cause for last 3 weeks i was taking 1-2mg clonazepam per day so i have some tolerance and i felt gentle nice benzo buzz. However after seeing this fresh reports i will send after weekend samples from each strip one pill (have 6 strips) just to make sure its all good. I will give you a shout guys when i will receive results. In same order i've bought british pregabalin from Dr. Reddy's and they are spot on like always were from that site so till i will get results about bensedins I'll maintain on preg's.

Other thing what i've noticed on photo's from wedinos even that description says sample is white the pills look more like light purple colour but only samples with Metonitazene, bensedins with bromazolam are white on photos same like legit one's. Weird...
43974.jpg

Gonna go for Bensedin as my usual clearnet site has them back after them being out of stock, replaced with Martin Dows and now Bensedin again which makes me hopeful that they have a decent batch in. Only had bad ones from them once years ago and they replaced them (bromazolam but I could see from the packaging that they weren't right - was surprised they were anything but chalk). Got two strips of dodgy ones from another clearnet site when my usual one was having trouble recently and you can tell just by the packaging that they are dodgy, then the taste test (ofc there's only one way to really tell but you get used to them and can make a good enough guess. The fakes I have now even have sweetener to fool you before they turn to chalky mush with slight bitterness at the end. Cheeky cunts). Still haven't sent the dodgy batch for testing as I've been busy but plan to do so. Really hoping that Bensedin are decent again as I've used them for years and have been keeping clonazepam aside just in case. Last results on wedinos show metonitazene with bromazolam which I want nothing to do with but the fakes I have are more likely to contain them given that the packaging and everything was off. The Martin Dows were decent but now they have been replaced with Bensedin so fingers crossed they have the real deal back in. As I say, they've been consistently decent and even have the Ksalol alprazolam in which I thought of treating myself to but xanax makes me too loopy.

Last edited:
I've just bought bensedins from one of well known clear net vendors. After taking one and let it dissolve it seems that doses are more accurate than before, bitter-sweet taste is a bit more intense than before like OG's 10mg i had long time ago. I didn't felt any alert symptoms that it could be laced with something else than other benzo at worst. It didn't fuck me up hard which is good sign cause for last 3 weeks i was taking 1-2mg clonazepam per day so i have some tolerance and i felt gentle nice benzo buzz. However after seeing this fresh reports i will send after weekend samples from each strip one pill (have 6 strips) just to make sure its all good. I will give you a shout guys when i will receive results. In same order i've bought british pregabalin from Dr. Reddy's and they are spot on like always were from that site so till i will get results about bensedins I'll maintain on preg's.

Other thing what i've noticed on photo's from wedinos even that description says sample is white the pills look more like light purple colour but only samples with Metonitazene, bensedins with bromazolam are white on photos same like legit one's. Weird...
43974.jpg
Do you mean the metonitazene ones show up looking purple? It would help if wedinos showed the packaging better as it can be useful - if you know a brand, you tend to know when the packaging is off. When I've sent them, I've sent the packaging intact even if cut but you can never really see it properly. It isn't scientific but I could at least say to someone that I had those, stay away from [x].

@pharaoh

I've had "Ksalol alprazolam" which came back as Bromozolam when tested by Wedinos.
Yeah I don't think I've had fakes so far. Haven't ordered many, just a now and then kind of thing. But the taste of alprazolam is so distinct and disgusting that I think I'd be able to tell if they weren't genuine. Not sure how you could replicate that taste. Kinda like zopiclone in that the taste is one you don't forget haha. Vendor isn't doing bank transfers ffs. Lucky I've got clonazepam as a back up.

Taste of alprazolam and bromazolam is very similar that’s why is so easy to fake it. I had bromazolam in powder and taste was almost same like alpra

Yeah I don't think I've had fakes so far. Haven't ordered many, just a now and then kind of thing. But the taste of alprazolam is so distinct and disgusting that I think I'd be able to tell if they weren't genuine. Not sure how you could replicate that taste. Kinda like zopiclone in that the taste is one you don't forget haha. Vendor isn't doing bank transfers ffs. Lucky I've got clonazepam as a back up.
true about the taste as some are very distinctive.

Bank transfers arent always the best method of payment. They are one thing banks tend to really get their knickers in a twist about "fraud checks" and over ruling people's own financial decisions and blocking the payments in some cases. I did not stay long with one bank who did that to me! I took their switching bonus and switched straight back out again. Fucking Nazis!

Imo "fraud checks" are sometimes a polite euphemism for banks saying that they know exactly what you are trying to buy, and they are not going to allow it. I've no evidence, just a hunch. With ever increasing surveillance and snooping powers I'd be surprised if that isn't the case tbh.

Depends what the alternative is for payment options though. All good if its card, but it's gonna be a learning curve / pain in the arse for many if it's crypto only.