• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your *wtf?* moments

I got a call from a woman at work today who made me change her membership# because she was convinced that she had an unlucky number.

Even though the only way I could do this was to actually close her policy and then go through all the normal work associated with setting up a new membership (she was on the phone for like 20-25 minutes waiting for me to do it), PLUS the cover she had to begin with was so outdated that she couldn't keep it and had to change to one with a higher cost, she still made me do it.

Strangek0re...

I had a wtf email from this 'gentleman' (who i had only chatted to via msn a few times) who wanted me to go on a nudey drive! He went on to clarify that this involves driving aroung with both of us having no clothes on.

Hahha. Sure. That is exactly what i feel like doing on a Friday night.

He even went on to explain to me that i didn't have to go nude but he certainly would be. And then after no repsonse from me (except for clicking on the block button on MSN) he sent me a follow up email saying that he hoped he had not scared me off.

Why yes as a matter of fact 8)!!

A notice from Origin energy saying: "Final notice: Unauthorised use of gas hot water usage at your address" and " .. disconnecting you in 7 days on the 11th"

The wtf part is:
a. There were 2 identical letters sent on the same day
b. Its the 11th today and i got it the letter(s) last night
c. There were no other previous letters
d. Im not even with fucking Origin!!!

^ So. It turns out that my current provider just signed me up for power and 'doesnt do gas in that area' ... but just didnt bother telling me when i applied.

Gotta love that :|

My most recent WTF moment (but in a kinda funny way) was listening to my uncle try to explain to my 5 year old second cousin what happened to my pa after they buried him:

Uncle: well, D'arcy, Great Grandfather Matt died.
D'arcy: What happens to him then Grandfather? (hehe, he calls my uncle "Grandfather"; Tres cute)
Uncle: Well, he's gone from earth now, and then they put his body into a box and bury him in the ground.
D'arcy: What then?
Uncle: well D'arcy, he... he, um melts.
D'arcy: ok.

LMAO :eek:

weekend wtf moment

I picked up a hitchhiker on the freeway (yeah I know not advisable)

I usually pick people up cos they usually have something interesting to say

Any way there had been a car a few kms back that was stuck halfway up the embankment with a wheel missing

stupid me didnt put two and two together untill after he got in the car

anyway the whole time I was driving he just kept looking out the back window anxiously and just generally appearing on edge and dodgy

needless to say I dropped him off pretty much straight out, but when he got out of the car he dropped a fat blade on the curb

i think theres a lesson here somewhere

justsayknow said:
I usually pick people up cos they usually have something interesting to say

Like "I'm going to slice your nipples off, then cut your heart out and while you breathe your last breath, make you watch me eat it raw"?

;)

so far its all been good but I think this has taught me to be a bit wary I think my insticts kind of warned me but I did it anyway

Whenever road tripping my friends and I generally pick up lone hitchhikers. They can be a lot of fun. But once we got stuck with this psychedelic revolutionary for two days. He was great for the first day and told us all sorts of interesting things and convinced me to try acid sometime. But the second day he was just getting plain annoying and then insisted on getting drunk on cask wine and being an arrogant fuckwit.

samadhi said:
Like "I'm going to slice your nipples off, then cut your heart out and while you breathe your last breath, make you watch me eat it raw"?

;)

If you are going to keep quoting me, I'm going to have to charge a fee:|

one night while driving with 2 mates we were coming up to a set of traffic lights when the driver started slowing down as if the lights were red (they were obviously still green). me and the other passenger were telling him it was green and to hurry up and speed up but he continued to slow down while just looking straight in front of him and not saying nothing. we were just a few metres from the intersection and coming to a complete stop (lights are still green) when all of a sudden a car comes flying out of nowhere from the left, running a red light and crashing straight into a car in the middle of the intersection, which then went on to hit another car. the car was going very fast and done a fair bit of damage to the other cars but thankfully no-one was hurt because of the way they hit. if my mate hadnt've slowed down the car would've smashed right into my door (passenger side) and almost definitely have killed myself and possibly my 2 mates.

afterwards when we asked the driver why he slowed down all he could say was "i dont know". he knew the light was green but for some reason he had to slow down. whatever it was that made him slowed down im very thankfull that it did.

if that aint a "wtf" moment than I dunno what is.

^^ That is most definitely a wtf moment! That's insane.

Just because I'm a helpful kinda guy...
That lazy git joannie_mhm in the OT thread said:
wtf that dove or whatever ad where she asks for his favourite part of her body and rolls over like he's meant to say her armpit?
it might be a very nice armpit lady, but it's not an arse and not a calf and certainly not a boob!

/wtf.

<3 jo

Seeing that Mentos advertisement on TV last night. I couldnt help but laugh when he uses his magical erect nipples to scratch decks like a dj

That nipples ad is fucking WRONG with a capital VOMIT.

I love nipples as much as the next oversexed fag, but not if they're prehensile! SRSLY!!!!

Also his freakish patch of top-chest hair freaks me out also.

What a distasteful choice of advertisement generally when they could be showing more of the cocoa butter guy. :p

I brought the complete series (six boxsets, 200 eps) of my favourite childhood cartoon / anime and I was reviewing my purchase as it just arrived in the mail... six boxsets... four seasons plus the movies boxset... yup ... I put them in order and I go off to make soup... I come back, I look at my purchases... I count off in my head... oh, yeah... that's five.

Fucking moron!

I consider myself an intelligent person (maybe under a cloud for the last couple of days)... but, I was so sure and so happy my package had just arrived I miscounted over and over again.

What's weird was, I think I actually did count off five every time... it just didn't register.

What... the... fuck?

It kind of reminds me of when people are looking for their keys when their keys are right in front of them on the coffee table but it just doesn't compute... they look everywhere *but* the coffeetable even though that bright green keychain catches the corner of their eye every time they pass it...

Last edited:
Or when you ask where you hat or glasses are and they're on your head.