• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Your most intense orgasm on drugs?

Mine is meth and oxycontin, and even better if I'd been up for a day. I went through a phase where they were so good and intense and Long. They were so long, I decided to record myself so I could find out how long they lasted. And they were so intense that I gave my husband specific instructions NOT to stop until I said to, even if he thought I was done, or I'd kill him lol. Once it was so intense, after screaming and cussing and moaning, all I could do was die laughing. The realist, deepest laugh ever. And most of those times, i literally thought i was gonna black out before it was all over with. Good stuff! 💚💀

What the fuck are you a super hero? I HAVE tried many years ago and trust me that shit impossible unless you're an alien from the super dick universe
It takes focus and determination, but it can be done. I've never achieved orgasm from sex on DXM. You have to handle it yourself so to speak. It can be done, but like I said, focus and determination are required and it's one hell of a workout lol

Hands down, it's methamphetamine. It's work and it can be really hard to cum, but when you do....

Meth more than speed? I found you had a two hour window at the start - if you didn't vacate your sperm ducts by then you had 10 frustrating hours ahead of you unable to shoot your coco. Speed is a bit more forgiving.

Meth more than speed? I found you had a two hour window at the start - if you didn't vacate your sperm ducts by then you had 10 frustrating hours ahead of you unable to shoot your coco. Speed is a bit more forgiving.

10 hours? After a big night on meth and endless fapping it’s often 2-3 more days before I can crack out an orgasm.

Funnily enough I've never just done normal speed. Well, pharma speed I guess like Adderall. Also yeah, it is literally a marathon to cum, like hours and hours of fucking. I remember it sometimes being 6+ hrs easy so... yeah, it does take forever, but the payoff is crazy. Like, I really felt like I was about to die it was so intense when I came.

Funnily enough I've never just done normal speed. Well, pharma speed I guess like Adderall. Also yeah, it is literally a marathon to cum, like hours and hours of fucking. I remember it sometimes being 6+ hrs easy so... yeah, it does take forever, but the payoff is crazy. Like, I really felt like I was about to die it was so intense when I came.

That's because the meth has shrank your sperm ducts to the size of a gnats - then you send a huge load of your muck through them.

That's because the meth has shrank your sperm ducts to the size of a gnats - then you send a huge load of your muck through them.

Yep. Check the thread title. So yeah, that was the most intense.

Mine is meth and oxycontin, and even better if I'd been up for a day. I went through a phase where they were so good and intense and Long. They were so long, I decided to record myself so I could find out how long they lasted. ...Good stuff! 💚💀
You are omitting an essential piece of information here I'm afraid. How long did they last then? :giggle:

Speed and Acid. Wobbly, colourful, wet and fantastic
That's hardcore, there's no way I could survive the ordeal! :ROFLMAO: You must be rather headstrong.
Speed takes away a lot of sensitivity and would make impossible to focus, while acid would cause a sensory overload, amplifying smells, textures, and all the physical defects..
Hours spent agonising over funny smells, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, and wondering if the creature I'm sharing my intimacy with is real or an inflatable doll because of the way its skin feels at the touch and everything is so messy and reality is all a melting primordial hallucination anyway 😂😱😂

That's hardcore, there's no way I could survive the ordeal! :ROFLMAO: You must be rather headstrong.
Speed takes away a lot of sensitivity and would make impossible to focus, while acid would cause a sensory overload, amplifying smells, textures, and all the physical defects..
Hours spent agonising over funny smells, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, and wondering if the creature I'm sharing my intimacy with is real or an inflatable doll because of the way its skin feels at the touch and everything is so messy and reality is all a melting primordial hallucination anyway 😂😱😂

I'd had a wank the first times I ever came up on acid and twas an extraordinary experience, so at another time I was with a girl who I knew well and we had spoken previously about trying to have a good shag while tripping and we went for it for what seemed like a very very long time.

My bedroom at the time also had one wall entirely mirrored and we figured out that we could open two doors and fall into an endless reflection loop. Happy times!

Yep, same stuff we got in China. A lot of the meth, especially when I was doing it, was likely coming from N. Korea, Myanmar and remote towns in S. China. Basically China was flooded with high grade crystal. There was even an entire village dedicated to meth production.

That village was a contributor to the 2009 -2012 Great Global MDMA drought. All the illicit BMK went to Crystal Meth production.

I thought one of the workers got tired and fell headfirst into the vat while he was stirring.

Jacking off on lower doses of acid ends with a super long full body orgasm, and the buildup is very pleasurable as well. By far the best orgasm I've ever had, although it sends the rest of the trip into a very sexual direction, so I normally save it for the comedown.

I have the exact same problem with MDMA. Great for mastrubation, but if i don't cum in first 2 hours it's too late. As you've said speed is more forgiving and IME it's easier to ejaculate on comedown.

Does anyone else experience delayed orgasms with speed (amphetamine)? After a good beating i start ejaculating, but only after about 3 seconds do i actually start orgasming.

Last edited:
Find yourself a good weed strain and use it as an edible/oil.

My vote is on santa maria.

The effects will depend upon your endocrine system.

This naturally speaking after you've had a few orgasms on mdma etc...they're better but not very repeatable and as everybody knows it takes some pounding.

Yeah, with MDMA you've got to really work hard to get this kind of shrivelled and very self determined softy to pop into its full (or near enough) glory, let alone keep it there. It can be hours but it sometimes took the edge off the comedown period lying in bed without any key or a nice, old school, 2mg Xanax bad lad.

I've always said the travesty of MDMA is that it doesn't give you a solid boner on demand, without any kind of shrinkled weaner type shenanigans. I truly think it's impact upon the world would be different.

Plus, until you start gaining some length it just looks so... grimey (thanks, persistent yet mild and odd mdma visuals) and, I dunno... just a bit poorly. I feel like I'm almost talking down to a son (non-creepy) and saying "be a cock about it for god's sake, just this once when I really need you to (and every other time in this state, actually) - will you just be your proper fucking god given cock".

And it's kind of the same with speed but more grotty. Has anyone noticed how most of these posts are about masturbation? For a few obvious reason.

The thing about a dirty speed/amph wank is you're in your grotty little wanking grotto at 4am with the birds chirping thinking you've got work/obligations in 5 hours, 200 tabs open in your browser six hours in and you're chaffed to bits. To me it synergises with the speed to some fairly major extent, well into the next day, but it just creates the most oily (hair, not spunk btw; not usual), grimey and disgusting.... yet addicting feeling.

To me it feels like you've just taken the shittesst mdma analogue ever, even though it was just amphetamine and one dirty old speed wank. The endorphin release seems to be quite powerful and I can feel it in my shameful head well into the next day.

Usually it's a mega sort of anti-climax, regardless of the effort you put in and the amount that comes out. Totally drains you.

Best sex I've ever had was purely sober, passionate and with a with a person I loved and found ridiculously fit. We both agreed that it felt like we were on a drug, very much like mdma, but it was a lot cleaner than what I described befkre., lasting about an hour as I lay there curled up with my girlfriend in bliss.

Beyond epic blowjob when i was 16 on hella benzos and very stoned. I remember a huge explosion then falling on the floor with uncontrollable full body laughing like the joker for a min or so.