• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

You might be a junkie if..
  • If you’ve ever mixed water with whatever looks like potential dried up solution from the cooker on the bathroom counter and injected it praying it would take away the withdrawals.
  • If you’re completely fine with getting

I do this 🙄 not good isit lol

Also a lot of my nightmares involve not being able to get a good hit for whatever reason, dropping my shit on the floor, suddenly only having bent and broken needles, and family members who must on no account know either walking in on me or finding a syringe or spotting injection marks...

Last edited:
Also a lot of my nightmares involve not being able to get a good hit for whatever
I had 'using dreams' in rehab, so did alot of other patients actually, where you'd go and score and go through everything but once it came to actually consuming whatever drug you'd not be able to and then wake up. I think it's quite a common thing for people in recovery.

Those dreams sucked. Guess they are nightmares really.

I had 'using dreams' in rehab, so did alot of other patients actually, where you'd go and score and go through everything but once it came to actually consuming whatever drug you'd not be able to and then wake up. I think it's quite a common thing for people in recovery.

Those dreams sucked. Guess they are nightmares really.
I get more of the being - found - out than unable - to - use ones these days. I got a 'respectable' image to lose 😉