• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You know you're at a Bluelight Party when....

You know you've been to too many bluelight parties when you get really pissed off that the new people keep calling you by your BL name.

^^^ depends on the person and their BL name... for instance i think Muzby is a better name for muzby than his real name is

- When the only reason to do a bottl-o run is to get rollies.
- No one knows who's place it is, not even the owner
- When sun light starts seeping in you hear 'aahhhhh' then two minutes later 'fuck!'
- People really don't lie you putting your feet on the coffee table
- When some one stumbles through the lounge laughing and yelling 'nang nang nang nang nang nang nang nang' at 20 second intervals
- No one's a dealer, yet no one's not a dealer
- There's a lot of leather cleaner for people with no shoes
- You're the only guy in the party who hasn't talk to your girl friend and that in no way maes you jealous

...when your cutlery and anything else that could fit in the tub needs to be defrosted the next day cause it's stuck in a giant ice block... :p

Oh, and when you've been having massive convos with someone for hours on end and then realise you have no idea who they are. Actually, maybe that's just how I know when I'm at any party....

^^^^^HAHAHAAHAH GOLD I TELL YA!!!
btw did the clock end up in there too... i cant belive how close to getting caught the ppl responsible for that were on numerous occasions

^^^^The clock might have been in there, I don't really remember. The funny thing is, they so got busted, but I thought it was too hilarious to stop while my housemate was all "noo Raz you have to stop them!"

Not till the next day when I really needed cutlery did I realise why it could be annoying....

they must have gotten officially busted after i left else it would be 'we got busted =D'

i take full credit for the clothes pegs

... when Strumpet's not there ... Adelaide is so far away from everything ...

:( :(