• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You Aussies are some good looking people, I WANA MOVE

Mary Poppins said:
awww that is mean!!! kimmy can look a bit shocking sometimes but in evening wear she looks very pretty!!!

Why is it mean? I don't think Princess Fiona is ugly... there is just a massive resemblence. =D

I also don't think Clijsters is ugly... like Lleyton Hewitt's brother, perhaps, but not ugly. ... ;)

dexis said:
OH, and by the way, what's a Perth? And while I'm getting my education on your country, do you drive on the wrong side of the road like the "Kiwis"=D

1. Perth is the capital city of Western Australia. Google a map of Australia :)

2. We sure do :D (echo answered it).

As for reverse light, echo is correct. Lights hit our faces from below, and everyone looks like their about to tell a ghost story by the camfire... scary!

Mr Samadhi said:
How the HELL can all you people leave out Paul Hogan ;) :p The man was god before Steve Irwin %) ;)

Yes!

Paul Hogan: one of Australia's forgotten heroes.

Shame on you, Australia.

^What ever happened to Stropp?? Hogans sidekick,much better looking ;)

Stropp aka John Cornell owns The Beach Hotel in Byron Bay. Its worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Eg One schooner of beer in a plastic cup = minimum $6, more when there is live music. The Beachy is always busy and is a great pub but its very expensive.

He is married to Delvine Delaney (who was in that show also) and they own a huge mansion on St Helena overlooking Byron Bay. (So does Hoges incidently)

Never actually layed eyes on Stropp but as a kid I used to see Delvine shopping at Woolies with her pink convertable mustang parked outside.

portSCREENknk.jpg

hawt.

edit: forgot to add, Australian comedy is gold! I was brought up on alot of oz comedy, some of the best along with british comedy.

Last edited:
Perth and Qld (Surfers & Brisbane) have the hottest women in AUS!

That is all...

My mum thinks I'm exactly like Kimmy in real life.

She's kind of like Kath come to think of it (including high waisted pants.)

Who The Hell Is Kimmie?

I've Seen Her Pictures. Who The Hell Is Kimmie?=d

MRT said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnah man most americans are fat

Haha, well stereotypes aside... (assuming these Americans are of average size) what do you think about our general appearances? Big mix of ancestry of course and I think that gives a nice product in most cases.

(lmao) What do you guys think about American accents? Lot of my American friends think Australian accents are pretty attractive.

*puts down the glass of absinthe*

honestly no specific offence intended, but please just beware the troll after cash.

=D

zer0502 said:
Haha, well stereotypes aside... (assuming these Americans are of average size) what do you think about our general appearances? Big mix of ancestry of course and I think that gives a nice product in most cases.

(lmao) What do you guys think about American accents? Lot of my American friends think Australian accents are pretty attractive.

*puts down the glass of absinthe*

any girl that has some amount of cherokee blood = 8o

^ In my experience American girls have a nassel accent that really grates the nerves. They talk about alot of stupid crap, and don't shut up (come to think of it so do American guys but to a lesser extent). They are also quite superficial (at least the one's who come to melbourne uni to study for a semester are). That said, physically they are just as attractive as Australian woman, except there are a few more fatty americans. Just the princess factor, annoyingness and accent is a turn off.

That said, they are a great pool of easy sex to draw from if you are an aussie guy