• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You Aussies are some good looking people, I WANA MOVE

I personally think megan gale looks kind of average, but thats me i guess.
The blonde chick from LOST is stunning!

Dale wants her to have his babies (Megan Gale). Her or Jennifer Hawkins. I think she's a bit of a moose too, but others seem to dig her :\

I think Megan Gale is pretty average, she kind of looks like a horse, coupled with the fact she's vain and pretty stupid

bonm.jpg

You probably don't know who this is but he's King Booney! Ruler of the VB! Champion of Bogans worldwide! And holds the record for most Beers dunk on a Syd to London flight! Best looking guy in aus, i assure u

Last edited:
I don't drool at supermodels because of their humility and intelligence.

And, well, I guess if she looked a little more like a horse, I'd spend more time in country victoria masturbating over farm animals.

Boonie is a sex machine. You know it....

battleoftashes.jpg

That gets my juices going. And I don't even have juices to go.

Yeah Australia seems to love adopting people of other nationalities

Yeah CD Kepler Wessels springs straight to mind!

Well if the sample you use to base your misinformed theory on is celebrities then of course we come across as good looking.

There's no more or less good looking people here than anywhere else in the world. Hell Salma Hayek comes from Mexico and that's not a country I think most people think of in terms of looks.

Come to the local bowling club with me and you may change your mind.

Until then, think more before making broad statements.

:)

How the HELL can all you people leave out Paul Hogan ;) :p The man was god before Steve Irwin %) ;)

I want to move to Russia. With beauties such as Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova you cant go wrong.

Klue said:
I want to move to Russia. With beauties such as Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova you cant go wrong.

russia
come for the women
stay for the irredeemable damage caused by communism

Move to Belgium, you can't go wrong with beauties like Kim Clijsters:

kimclijsters-2089_640x480.jpg

=D

Don't forget the good looking folks of Tin Tin.

img_0446.jpg

I wouldn't call the Belgians ugly, just plain.

Good beer, fries and chocolate though

Samadhi that is legendary. They look EXACTLY the same.

awww that is mean!!! kimmy can look a bit shocking sometimes but in evening wear she looks very pretty!!!

Since I started this, I just want to say, "So Sorry Mates!, Sorry for all the innacuracies. I'm not as dumb as you think I is.

1) I totally forgot Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin.

2) I knew Kylie 'Minogu' was an Aussie, but I didn't know how to spell her name, still don't.

3) I didn't know Hugh Jackman was, but I think he's totally HOT!

4) I don't know many of the folks on Strawberry's list, except Cate Blanchette, Portia deRossi, and Guy Pearce. I indeed knew Pearce was one of you, but I don't find him remotely attractive.

5) I knew the story of the BeeGee's, that's why I didn't include them. I am a HUGE fan of the Gibb's. In his day, Barry Gibb was so fucking sexy. OH MY! He's not aged very well though. But if he was in his mid 40's today I'd sell everything I own just to lick his chest, and hope he'd let me have his "KIWIS"! =D =D =D

What's a Perth?

OH, and by the way, what's a Perth? And while I'm getting my education on your country, do you drive on the wrong side of the road like the "Kiwis"=D

Cate Blanchett hot..........I think not............totally the opposite actually

light works backways down here, and we're actually all really ugly. oh, and a perth is an aboriginal birthing tradition, where the eldest male is dedicated to a life of spiritual meaning... ie, they take his balls.

EDIT: oh, and we just drive over kiwi's... they don't really compare to our supermarket speedbumbs anyway :) but to clarify, we drive on our left side of the road.