Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

you aussies and your moonspeak!

^ Daaaamn! thats gotta hurt

I had a client at work whose surname was Cock, i thought that was bad enough

But a kid I went to school with was named 'Michael Jackson'

I used to live with Reject, Gonad and Buddage. Even my mum didn't know their real names. It was sort of like living in the Goodies HQ.

We lived next to George and Mildred so go figure.

I always giggle when someone says "shitting bricks" when they are scared.

Or the following exchange
"Howsit hanging?"
"Low 'n to the right mate"

At one stage or another, i've had friends with the nicknames - Peahead, Piddles, Lotto, Copper Top, Nudge and Fudger. None of them have had anything to do with their names. Is this purely an Australian thing, or do other countries come up with such strange and wonderful nicknames for their friends?

samadhi said:
I went to school with a girl whose surname was "Badcock"

=D
I currently work in a position where I process through many applications in a day, so I see heaps of people's names. It really is funny how many people do change their name if they've been cursed with an unfortunate surname. Soooooo many 'Cocks', both male and female, have legally changed their names. I can see why. Imagine going through school with Cock as your last name.

^in high school, i had a few classes with a guy whos last name was "sackrider". no fucking joke. he didnt seem to notice tho, because he even went so far as to get one of those NBA jerseys with the personalized name written on the back.

it was damn funny.

arggh! Bogans so god damn annoying I have to catch the bus to uni and without fail there are usually some bogans sitting up the back discussing which juvie centres they have been in and which parents are in what jail and the youngest person they know that is pregnant!
I don't know why they feel the need to tell the whole bus??! :X

Beatlebot said:
Has anyone said anything about silly duffers yet?

Hahah I use that lots how embarrassing! :\
but I think when I use it it kinda comes across as patronising

guineaPig said:
^in high school, i had a few classes with a guy whos last name was "sackrider". no fucking joke. he didnt seem to notice tho, because he even went so far as to get one of those NBA jerseys with the personalized name written on the back.

it was damn funny.
HAHAHA!!! That's funny.

At work today I processed a young guy's application. His last name used to be 'Fagg' but he changed it to 'Grills'. Hahahahahahaaaa!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. Poor guy.

I just found out that there is a woman at work named Romana* Hunt. Her first name used to start with a C but she changed it by depol. :D

*I've changed the name...but it starts with an R anyway.

You would have to be one of the luckiest guys in the world to be named Mike Hunt (so it aloud =D).

"dont give me the raw prawn" - don't bullshit me

that one makes me laugh lots, maybe cause raw prawn for some reason always makes me think of a tiny, shrivelled penis so naturally whenever someone says it i piss myself laughing.

"full on"- something that is strenuous or intense, eg. heavy work load, stressful situation etc.
"cracking the shits" - getting angry
"hitting the piss"- getting drunk

in fact terms for getting drunk (Not sure if all of these are just aussie):
tanked, pissed, lubricated, munted, wasted, fucked, shitfaced, paro (paralysed), plastered, annihilated, smashed... im sure theres more thats all i can think of for now

http://www.mphase.com/hunt.htm

Michael F. Hunt is recognized as a highly original international composer, producer of recordings, artistic collaborator, lecturer, and arts consultant. He served as Composer for the State of Missouri's Artist-In-Education Program, and was chosen as the Composer of the Year for 1990 by the Missouri Music Teachers' Association.

http://www.aikencountysheriff.org/

Message from Sheriff Michael Hunt

The Aiken County Sheriff's Office is in the people-serving business. As a law enforcement professional, I pledge to serve all the citizens and visitors of Aiken County.

girlfromoz said:
"dont give me the raw prawn" - don't bullshit me

Speaking of prawns... does anyone else know this one?

'Let us away with the speed of a startled prawn'

My dad says it when he wants to depart somewhere rapidly.

i still listen to that song "nobody likes a bogan" all the fucking time.
LOOOOVE it