• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Xanax Withdrawal

^Diazepam (valium). Its more a physical problem then mental- the pills do nothing for me really except take away some of the intenser symptoms, like nasuea, slight delerium, panic. I haven't been out of withdrawl for months, and let me say it takes its toll.

Mmmm i hear you. An old mate had a 20mg or so a day xanax habit, and i saw what it did too him, but was naive at the time and didn't think that legal drugs were harmful 8) (i was 15 at the time, so i wasn't well educated).

Good luck in your battle with them anyhow, i think im going to definitely try and avoid med's unless it becomes my last option.

ayjay said:
^ther's a new mental health care plan you can access through medicare - 12 sessions. You need to set it up through a GP.

CBT is quite good - you can have a go online at MoodGym to see what it's like..

...a dn yeah what Splatt said - get this sorted out so you can keep enjoying your drugs in the future =D

Yeah its 12 Sessions.. and i got it thru my GP and the mental health care thing.. i guess they prolly think im bi-polar, because of the high risk thing and why they put me on benzos for short term treatment..

I took xanax when i was sick with cough/cold all day and i reacon it made me sicker than i would off been if i had just stuck to panadiene forte. Have you been sick??

Nah not sick at all. It wasn't a typical sick feeling either. It was related to the xanax im sure, whether there were other underlying factors, im not sure.

I'd just steer clear off biggish dose's or all together if you wish to not go through that again.

underlying factors are tough ones, they take a while to work out (if ever?). I'm still trying to work it out.

Theres no Klonopin here, Just Rivotril Roche and maybe a generic or two (like Paxam)

I find Kpins to come off easier than valium, xanax and even temazepam though.

In all honesty, I_T, you should go and see a doctor. All the advice here is well and good, but as far as i'm aware, noone here is speaking from a professional point of view, merely from a personal experience POV. It's vastly different.

One thing i will echo, though, is to stop smoking pot, you'll clear your head a lot - i'm speaking from experience there, as well. :\

One more thing: I think it's pretty unkosher to say things like :

If you still need to take MDMA one time, you can stop two days before hand if its an SSRI, and take the MDMA on the night you want to. You will get effects. And you can save one for the comedown (read: not just when you come off it, much later on) for troubles with neurotoxicity, although studies have denied this actually works now, but some people still swear by it.

Really, if someone is depressed, and is on medication for that, is it entirely a wise thing to fuck around with that medication for a 4 hour high??? Seriously, the advice to be giving someone who is suffering from depression is to stay away from psychoactive drugs. There is no "need" to be taking pills when you're being medically treated for depression. :(

I hope you're feeling better now, I_T.

Thanks samadhi, yeah i haven't smoked pot in 2 weeks, anxiety is still there, but the actual care factor has reduced, as in, its not bothering me as much.

Hard to explain, but im feeling a little more relaxed. Haven't touched anything for 2 weeks or so, feeling good.

Abstinence sucks, but you take the good with the bad i guess.

Im still tossing up whether i will go to a doc, im weird like that. I have this idea that i can resolve every problem i run into myself, and dont need anyone else's help. Ive been like this for a while, im trying to open up a bit but it can be difficult.

I only gave that advice because he is going to take pills whether he ewants to or not.