• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why take drugs?

^ABRA's first.

Welcome to Bluelight ABRA! Why do I take drugs? Think of all the amazing things the human mind and body is capable of doing, even in every day life. In my life, I want to experience as much of what my brain is capable of showing to me.

Drugs can be used as a tool to experience a vast range of emotions, thoughts, concepts and connections with other humans that you might not otherwise encounter. The feeling of peaking on pure ecstasy in a club packed full of other people feeling the same amazing euphoria and energy is hard to describe - I don't believe that this is an experience you could have without drugs, and I also think that exploring our own conciousness is a fundamentally human thing to do.

However, at the same time I have a great respect for my brain and body, and the ordinary processes they perform on a day-to-day basis. This is why I (usually ;)) use drugs responsibly and in moderation. With the possible exception of a few substances, I believe that the majority of people can find this balance and live through a great number of positive experiences - brought to you by your very own brain, with the assistance of drugs.

Plus, they feel really fucking good :) Good luck mate, whichever path you choose!

ABRAKADABRA said:

anyway i will continue reading these forums as it is interesting to me! i guess it is a world that i don't really know much about and that interests enough to learn about it.

Arr Come Join us Luke, Join the dark side of the Force And realise Your Full Potential ! =D

Why do drugs, Well I really cant answer that one. Ill'd have to say i Respect drugs before i do them !

I guess because it alters your sence of reality (psycedelics).

And ever since i found this site, and Erowid, i have learnt a lot, a hell of a lot

Peace Out

Dialated655

Originally posted by hazzard002

No, drugs can fuck up peoples lives. It depends what type of drugs you are doing, to what extent.

i think the key word in that phrase is CAN. everyone has to make the conscious decision to want to take drugz, and they let it get out of control. its not that hard to control it, especially if u think ur life is falling apart or some shit

When I first tried E i truly believed that it was not going to effect me, I was with many experienced people but just could not conceive how this tiny thing would alter my consciousness. Then once i did i have never turned back. During the experience i went to a state of happiness and peace that i could not comprehend and one could not experience on a natural high or with alcohol. It allows me to connect with other people as well so much more than before pills. My whole personality has changed for the better, i have become more realxed, easy going and perhaps even a little more confident in myself.

Why did I take drugs - cause It was a lot of fun and I had a lot of good times in the 12 months or so I did it.

Why don't I take drugs now - cause I have two beautiful children who I adore and they are my life now!

However - I don't think taking drugs fucked up my life at all - infact they made my life a lot better and gave me a chance to see things from a different perspective, and if I hadn't taken them, I doubt I'd be where I am now and there is no way I'd change that for anything!

In saying that, I'm 27 and to look at me - there's no way known you would ever think that I'd taken an illegal drug - the people I associate with these days the ones who know what I have tried have had no idea that I was in that sort of scene! Whilst taking illegal drugs is not something I'm proud of - its not something that I'll ever be ashamed of either!

Your response ABRAKADABRA isn't a suprise by a long shot. It's the typical opinion from someone with limited education and experience. You are generalizing with your statement that 'all drugs destroy lives.' First mistake is when you say 'drugs' meaning all illegal or recreational substances. Each drug has different side effects and react different to each of us. Just labelling it all as 'drugs' and putting a sticker on it that says "Evil, bad news'
I agree with Zell, drug use can cause problems in some individuals. There are risks involved with substance use. There are also risks in numerous everyday activitys. Alcohol and tobacco kill more than all drugs put together.
As for the 'promoting drug use' statement on this forum. The idea of bluelight is to inform people who need information, for users to get advice from others who live similar lives and the idea of harm minimization is the primary objective of both members. There is rarely reckless information given but if it happens its deleted. With this site I think its fair to say it has benefited many curious potential users.
Your friend found drug abuse detrimental to his health and he suffered. But the truth is its an extreme minority who endure adverse effects.
As for why we take drugs you'd get a different response from different people. some people aren't content with their buttoned down restricted life-style. They enjoy to alter their state and experience an alternate well- being etc. For me personally life is all about experience. Drugs are experience. The every day monotony has to be spiced up to increase thought and emotion.
I do respect your open-minded outlook. It's easy to hate what you don't agree with or understand. To enquire why we use drugs and try to understand why keeps your mind free, instead of despising and judging what you don't understand.

Drugs don't fuck peoples lives, people fuck up their own lives.

Back on topic

I take drugs for one reason alone:
They make me cool.
Damn cool.
So cool in fact that I'm forced to taked drugs just to deal with my amazingly high level of coolness.
At least it feels that way when I'm high ;)

twominds said:
Your response ABRAKADABRA isn't a suprise by a long shot. It's the typical opinion from someone with limited education and experience. You are generalizing with your statement that 'all drugs destroy lives.' First mistake is when you say 'drugs' meaning all illegal or recreational substances. Each drug has different side effects and react different to each of us. Just labelling it all as 'drugs' and putting a sticker on it that says "Evil, bad news'
I agree with Zell, drug use can cause problems in some individuals. There are risks involved with substance use. There are also risks in numerous everyday activitys. Alcohol and tobacco kill more than all drugs put together.
As for the 'promoting drug use' statement on this forum. The idea of bluelight is to inform people who need information, for users to get advice from others who live similar lives and the idea of harm minimization is the primary objective of both members. There is rarely reckless information given but if it happens its deleted. With this site I think its fair to say it has benefited many curious potential users.
Your friend found drug abuse detrimental to his health and he suffered. But the truth is its an extreme minority who endure adverse effects.
As for why we take drugs you'd get a different response from different people. some people aren't content with their buttoned down restricted life-style. They enjoy to alter their state and experience an alternate well- being etc. For me personally life is all about experience. Drugs are experience. The every day monotony has to be spiced up to increase thought and emotion.
I do respect your open-minded outlook. It's easy to hate what you don't agree with or understand. To enquire why we use drugs and try to understand why keeps your mind free, instead of despising and judging what you don't understand.

Just for the record, ABRA never said that "all drugs destroy lives."

i take drugs to because i always wanted to lie, steal and cause violence. I like sapping society of it's wealth by not working. I often beat old people (even when they don't have drugs on em), i cheat and lie to everyone. I steal car stereos, rob servo's with blood filled syringes and of course sell drugs to primary school kids to get em addicted.

I've been known to torture puppies for money to buy drugs as well.

Oh yeah i vote liberal....