Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who's never met a bluelighter?

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Fancy diggin' this old thread up :)

Was a good read - where the fuck has that cool chick Mean Girl gone? I liked her. She doesn't post anymore :( It's a shame this site has lost quality members like her.

i got a haircut and a job! now someone else is paying for my degree :D

I am a brisbane man so the only bluelighters in my city are all pill kiddies or the occaisonal tripper.

I myself am an opiates man, or maybe stims once in a blue moon but mainly opies

So meeting fellow bluelighters with similar interests is very hard.

I have met a few and got along great but never really bonded with any, except one, who unfortunately got into opies a little *too* much (fucken slippery slope) and yeah as such things went a little downhill for him there, and its been hard to keep up a solid friendship

I know this is a wacky concept, but you can be friends with people who take different drugs to you... even people who don't take drugs! :)

ifonly said:
I am a brisbane man so the only bluelighters in my city are all pill kiddies or the occaisonal tripper.

I myself am an opiates man, or maybe stims once in a blue moon but mainly opies

So meeting fellow bluelighters with similar interests is very hard.

haha, interests...

Of course I consider recreational drug and alcohol use an "interest" myself, and certainly it does help that I have friends who also label it as such.

I've met a couple, all randomly, as in, i noticed their faces whilst out and introduced myself. Still see a couple of them, glad i met them thats for sure. Fun times have been had, always good when you enter into a new social group.

vanth said:
I know this is a wacky concept, but you can be friends with people who take different drugs to you... even people who don't take drugs! :)

I tend to think the types of drugs a person chooses to take does fit their personality though. So therefore, a acid taker may have a different personality type and possibly may be quite different to someone who takes opiates. I dunno - just a thought. I could be wrong, but i do find i tend to mingle better with fellow trippers/spiritual types rather than more of a chilled and zoned out opiate user. But then again, most of my friends are trippers so i guess i possibly don't know any different. But sitting around zoned out doesn't interest me at all, so if i had friends who did that i probably wouldn't wanna hang out with them so much.

when i was a tweaker i hung around tweakers, when i was an opiate fiend i hung around opiate users and the occasional tweaker if they did meth as well. same went with my ecstasy days.

as for meeting other bl id want them to have more than just a drug interest in common, though it would be an accommodating factor

Me. I have passed one in the street but wasnt sure it was him. Every Sydney event that has been organised unfortunately coincided when I planned on being munted :(

NickyJ said:
I think the last (note worthy) BLer I met was UAN. Thats a tough act to follow!

Hahahaha, I said UAN was note worthy. Hilarious! :D

In other news, I saw Twippa's name at the start of this thread and thought I miss her. Until I realised she's on my Facebook so if I miss her its my own fault :eek:

Freakin' cactus, jay-bo.

There are still some people from back in the day that I regret not meeting but I think I've had enough of people calling me Up All Night. Besides, Sydney meetups will never happen without katmeow to organise everything.

I would've liked to meet Schnouzerpuff though.

^ I agree. Strangely, i've met more bluelighters in the last few years than i have since we joined! Like you, though, being called Samadhi does get tiring, and then there are the people who have called me "Sam" for short.

i have never met a bluelighter, but then again i am only new here....

^^^ lol yeah i stole that from a picture i found on the net im sure alot of people have seen it but it is sooo true :)

Hahah geeze dude you really have striken the interest from the females in this forum! Noice work ;) You better get yourself a gallery organized because there is only so much a profile can give!

I have seen that quote a fair bit too - usually on T shirts.

I found it... I love google

VideoGamesDontAffectKids.jpg

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Hahah geeze dude you really have striken the interest from the females in this forum! Noice work ;) You better get yourself a gallery organized because there is only so much a profile can give!

I have seen that quote a fair bit too - usually on T shirts.

lol work? All i did was post a pic... All you bluelight chicks seem to be pretty damn hot from what ive seen anyway :)

Last edited:
never met a BLer yet :(
how many of us r there in NZ anyway?
probly not a gd idea - the major drug here is meth and that stuff is a bit too attractive......any 'ex-users' in auckland? give me a shout-out!

I have never met a BLer i've chatted to on these boards... yet. I have a handful on my msn and also on facebook though.
Its tough because I'm fairly rural here, although Brisbane is only 2 hours drive away. Gold coast only 30 mins. :)