• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who's never met a bluelighter?

man i dont even think ive talked to someone one on one here, on msn or otherwise. im from perth, i'd definatly want to meet some crew here some day. i wonder if i know someone on here IRL without knowing it haha

Hey if any of you guys are going to be at Q-dance sydney let me know... Im gunna be there!!!!!!!

10 days to go!

my theology on this is that it is likley in my traveles, i pass many a bluelighter totaly oblivious to each others connection, sounds kinda trippen hey? im not really online to meet people , so thats just my special and kinda fucked up way of lookin at it... sorta like Fight club=D

drug_wench said:
never met a BLer yet :(
how many of us r there in NZ anyway?
probly not a gd idea - the major drug here is meth and that stuff is a bit too attractive......any 'ex-users' in auckland? give me a shout-out!

I have always found Drug Wench's trials and tribulations interesting, even way back years ago. I often head to the Coromandel to stay with my family and more than once have seen a girl riding a horse and think "Is that.....?".

Don't worry DW, I tend to stear clear of P in NZ.......... have to associate with too many freaks there from my experience..;)

Most of my mums family are from Waikato region, quite a few cuz's at the Mount. Usually hang around Cambridge because of the horses.I would call Auckland my home town (despite being born in the Horowhenua). My heart belongs to South Otago highlands....

Farrk, did that make sense?

up all night said:
I would've liked to meet Schnouzerpuff though.

i second that notion

there are a few blr's i still wanna meet, xcidium tops the list, but klue (who i might in august if he is around at splendour time) and a few others.

sometimes i wish i didnt meet bluelighters... but there are some friendships i have made from meeting these people that are completely priceless...

I finally met my first bluelighter tonight, that cherry has now been popped :D

I haven't met any Bluelighters. I live in Auckland, NZ.

:(

(See see, that was a pity cry =D . I'm in now, surely ;) ..! I wasn't lying, though.)

^auckland, NZ is where im at too - shitty isnt it?
busty st clare - do u have any horses or do any riding? if ur ever in auckland u can PM me and maybe we could go riding
mavericks (my horse) kept on a farm out waimauku, which has a gate into woodhill forest and theres trails down to muriwai beach
theres some good jumps on the way, and the owner of the farm has a little arab gelding that anyone can ride for $10
warning: mavericks fucking crazy and usually tries to stir up the hire horse as much as poss :D

I wouldn't say shitty, but isolated and lonely - certainly, heh.
Any other NZ Bluelighters? If there were enough to do a meetup sometime, that would be cool, but i'm somewhat sceptical there would be, haha. C'est la vie...

Last edited by a moderator:
once wen i was tripping my ass off i brilliantly decided to get a large obvious magic mushroom tattoo (that was warping and moving around on my skin) on my arm
its only now that i actually dont do drugs anymore and hav plans to become a drug/alcohol counsellor that im thinking its not such a gd look....
ive come across a couple of NZers in other BL forums (mainly TDS where i do most of my posting but i think i remember one in ecstasy discussion) - and we know theres at least 3 of us.....so who knows

Last edited by a moderator:
^
There's me, but I've just moved to London so that's not much use to you :D

Plus Bilz0r, but he doesn't post much anymore. There have been a few others. (And I originally found BL back in 2000 from a link on Radio Active's website, so someone must have been here from very early on).

I'd rather catch Herpes than meet any of you, which would probably happen if I met any of you anyway.

EDIT: OH SHI- this isn't the Lounge :(

Last edited:
MattPsy said:
I haven't met any Bluelighters. I live in Auckland, NZ.

:(

(See see, that was a pity cry =D . I'm in now, surely ;) ..! I wasn't lying, though.)

*waves*

its nat from NZRAVE and I'm pretty sure I've met you