• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who do you apparently look like?

a few years, i think it was 2003, i got told i looked like that moron from the batchelor... Bob Guiney... if i could find an old photo, i did see some resembelence...

my mates family got me his cd for christmas... it was disturbing...

angelina jolie, charlize theron, brittany murphy and drew barrymore. i dont know how this is possible as all four women look totally different to me; but que sera. :D

...kytnism...:|

apparently i look like her

winnie.jpg
mecopy.jpg

i disagree

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Oh, and some dude with a vampire name: Vladimir Lenin. He has a beard and a moustache.....

you are joking aren't you?

I think that my heritage thing also takes your pose into account when deciding what you look like :p

I think that myheritage thing is just a big gimmick that spits out random photos of celebs

Yeah, it's a total gimmick, however some of Mr Samadhi's comparisons were pretty accurate.

Me? I WISH i looked like Monica Belucci :(

My heritage told me I looked like Travis Barker. This caused me much anguish.

Been told I look like Roy Keane and once Keanu Reeves. Its all lies though.

I am a Unique Snowflake;)

kytnism said:
angelina jolie, charlize theron, brittany murphy and drew barrymore. i dont know how this is possible as all four women look totally different to me; but que sera. :D

Pics!!!

Here in Japan, I get Ian Thorpe a lot. Even the cop who stopped me for an illegal turn said 'Iyaan Soorrp mitai!' . I wish I had his body. Swimmers are cut!

:|

fengtau said:

hahaha that's wicked, but can you sing as well as he can?

Me?

this shits me to no end, when I was thinner I had alot of people say I look like Nicholas Cage, I look nothing like him... AT ALL, and it used to piss me off :|

oh and I had some chopped mess pull me to the side a few years ago at the beat, look at me, then yelled "You look like Sam The Eagle" lol

reviewmuppets81dye4.jpg

I love Sam the Eagle! :D

Someone took a photo of me on my birthday weekend and i firmly believe that, due to the lighting and shadow, i look like Telly from Sesame Street.

250px-Tv_sesame_street_telly_and_zoe.jpg

Telly is on the right.

^ i beg to differ. in your gorgeous artsy shots you have always reminded me of selma hayek (sp?) circa that tarantino vampire film that i cant for the life of me remember the title of.

you are a love, my dear :) However, in this photo, the lighting is hitting my nose at exactly the right (wrong) point that gives it a very telly-esque look =D

Is the movie Dusk till Dawn? This is the only one i could find of her in it:

dusk09.jpg

:D

thats the one! and SEE that pic highlights my point perfectly.

i too take a shocking unsuspecting photo. on the contrary to belief im bullshittingly unphotogenic. if you want photographs containing bunged eyes and what looks like a gurning child; i got em baby! ;)

Oh i hate unsuspecting photos: On of my eyes is always more open than the other (god bless my lazy eye) and there is always a double chin dropped in for good measure. I think i have one or 2 candid photos that are passable, no more.

I don't think i'm particularly photogenic either, and i have had a few friends tell me that i'm more attractive in person than in photographs - which proves my point! :D

:D