Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Which RC is the most like MDMA?

simstim

Bluelighter
dosage taken?
317mg the first time orally. I've taken up to 365mg.

That's enough to produce crazy eye wiggles and pretty heavy gurning for me.

I used to prefer oral 4-mmc in the 300-500 mg range.

izo

Bluelighter
went through 1,2g of mephedrone in 2 sessions, so it equals what you state. 3mmc i dosed not nearly so high, didnt had that desire with it which was totally different than with 4mmc which was so much fun to redose.

simstim

Bluelighter
I've heard there is a lot of variability with it depending on the source. I'm glad I found the good stuff the first time!

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
does it smell like toilet freshener mixed with some type of safrole/mdma safrole smell ?
No it barely smells of anything at all. Is that what 6-EAPB is supposed to smell like?

Turns out there has been a bad batch of Ropadope reagent being supplied by one of the very few legal suppliers of drug testing kits and kits were giving false positives to 6-EAPB when testing MDMA. On another forum a few other people were trying to make sense of their strange test results from vendors that were known to be highly reliable and it turned out we'd all been using the same reagent supplier (a real world Harm Reduction organisation).

I found out today, that fortunately the organisation plans to investigate the reagents and recall if necessary and supply replacements from a fresh batch.

QuietUniverse

Greenlighter
Im not too sure what its meant to smell like. But i know factually what ive been receiving for years is the analouges so i know its around.
All i really know is heaps of its being flogged as MDA and no ones really caught onto it. Half of its wet lol no one be importing wet powder hahahah :p

hardtack

Bluelighter
MDMC or 6-APB would be like MDMA but from what I have heard people also had really good experiences with BZP in early days.
Best thing to get a full effect of Cathinones is to load up with good AMINO drinks not only to hydrate but to maximize effects.
I used to get super rush and only rolled few extra during the night and loved my experiences!

hardtack

Bluelighter
Methylone is like MDMA-light and was put into a lot of pills in the US when it was more widely available, but I agree with casual-eater none are really like MDMA.

6-APB is more like MDA I found. Nowhere near as safe as MDMA, much harsher on the brain and serotonin receptors. I tend to stay away from the RC alternatives for this reason, I've abused MDMA enough. If it's just out of curiosity and not a replacement the x-MAPB/X-APB and Methylone are worth a go.
Depends on what grade and color you did? Many companies produced it and my favorite is 6 APB and Golden color Methylone. I also used to load up on Pheynlalanine and 5 HTP along with tons of Ocean Spray Cranberry juice to stay well hydrated with allot of real citrus juices. Good cheap RC is Pentylone and that tends to be more just a stimulant.