• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Which RC is the most like MDMA?

Anything now is better than nothing. Hell even crack does not work this fast or strong; so hell got tons of to enjoy & everybody has their own likes;):love:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Weed GIF

I was thinking of trying 6-MAPB since 6-APB was kinda cool. Any other suggestions?
I would have to say MDAI had probably as good of a body rush as good euphoria maybe a little bit less empathy.

5-MAPB or APDB It's so insanely good that I would actually say it's better than MDMA.

The highest most euphoric and most ridiculously in love with the entire universe with the best body tingling high sensations that have ever been in my life was on one of those substances.

One of the reasons they're better is that you can do them every day almost and you don't lose the effect for a while.

And then if you break dosing for like two or three days it's back to regular.

And there's no real crashes either.

The weirdest s***.

I would have to say MDAI had probably as good of a body rush as good euphoria maybe a little bit less empathy.

5-MAPB or APDB It's so insanely good that I would actually say it's better than MDMA.

The highest most euphoric and most ridiculously in love with the entire universe with the best body tingling high sensations that have ever been in my life was on one of those substances.

One of the reasons they're better is that you can do them every day almost and you don't lose the effect for a while.

And then if you break dosing for like two or three days it's back to regular.

And there's no real crashes either.

The weirdest s***.
How real is this? I had thought conventional wisdom was 2months between 5mapb rolls…
Multiple days in a row? With only a few days break in between??

How real is this? I had thought conventional wisdom was 2months between 5mapb rolls…
Multiple days in a row? With only a few days break in between??
Absolutely multiple days.

And I have taken at least 400 tabs and another 100 pill equivalent at least in powder.
And another 30 plus grams in RCs.

Never lost the magic. I could never do any more than 3-4 days in a row on MDMA.

I would take 50 mg of 5-whatever 3-4 days a week, and I would slip in MDAI, MDA, and MDMA if I could find any.
On the weekends I would get fucked up.

Now I also religiously took 2000 mg of liposomal vitamin c day three times a day. I also took a multivitamin, multiple b vitamin.

The following paper identifies the fact that at least some of the five substituted benzofurans Do not alter dopamine receptor or transporter expression in rats, instead, it rewarded and reinforced without much brain damage or locomotor damage.

Perhaps now you'll believe me.

Absolutely multiple days.

And I have taken at least 400 tabs and another 100 pill equivalent at least in powder.
And another 30 plus grams in RCs.

Never lost the magic. I could never do any more than 3-4 days in a row on MDMA.

I would take 50 mg of 5-whatever 3-4 days a week, and I would slip in MDAI, MDA, and MDMA if I could find any.
On the weekends I would get fucked up.

Now I also religiously took 2000 mg of liposomal vitamin c day three times a day. I also took a multivitamin, multiple b vitamin.

The following paper identifies the fact that at least some of the five substituted benzofurans Do not alter dopamine receptor or transporter expression in rats, instead, it rewarded and reinforced without much brain damage or locomotor damage.

Perhaps now you'll believe me.
I think from what you have stated, you are just a serotonin superhuman. Your comment about not being able to take mdma for more than 3-4 days alone tells me that you are next level and your experience will not resonate with most.

Taking MDMA more than 1day in a row for me now is a basically an absolute no go, and minimum 3months wait between usage is my absolute standard.

I wish your anecdote about 5mapb were true and applicable for me, but given what you’ve stated, I feel like I should probably stick to my two month break period for it.

I think from what you have stated, you are just a serotonin superhuman. Your comment about not being able to take mdma for more than 3-4 days alone tells me that you are next level and your experience will not resonate with most.

Taking MDMA more than 1day in a row for me now is a basically an absolute no go, and minimum 3months wait between usage is my absolute standard.

I wish your anecdote about 5mapb were true and applicable for me, but given what you’ve stated, I feel like I should probably stick to my two month break period for it.

The whole crowd I was with used to roll every weekend. Not all of them rolled multiple days like me, but they pretty much rolled every weekend.

I don't know one of them that has any issues today.

Now like I've stated before, I took lots of antioxidants, vitamin C in grams multiple times a day. Complex B vitamins, b6 which is necessary for serotonin synthesis. I didn't drink at all during that time. I didn't smoke at all during that time. I didn't smoke marijuana at all.

The whole crowd I was with used to roll every weekend. Not all of them rolled multiple days like me, but they pretty much rolled every weekend.

I don't know one of them that has any issues today.

Now like I've stated before, I took lots of antioxidants, vitamin C in grams multiple times a day. Complex B vitamins, b6 which is necessary for serotonin synthesis. I didn't drink at all during that time. I didn't smoke at all during that time. I didn't smoke marijuana at all.
What did your dosage look like?

What did your dosage look like?
The most prolific period of use was in the late '90s and early 2000s so pills were probably around 100 to 120 mg. I usually only used 1 to 2 pills a night. Most often it was two. I'd say I averaged between 6 and 8 pills for a total of 600 - 960 mg a week.

Sometimes I went a little off the rails.

A ridiculous binge occurred one time when the rave gods smiled and I actually found a baggie of 100 pressed pills at a rave in between two cushions on one of the couches. That was a fun weekend where I found out I had a lot of friends I didn't know about.

I will agree that my physiology is probably a little different than a lot of people. I would roll, get home, eat something, take a shower, drink some Gatorade, go to sleep, wake up. Up get dressed. Go out, roll, rinse, repeat. I slept fine.

I also have been known to fall asleep on acid. I get bored and I go to sleep, for real. Everybody else that took two tabs is tripping balls and I'm tripping balls but then I get bored and I'm like "fuck this I'm going to sleep". They literally get freaked out because they can't find me and then like they come wake me up and I'm like leave me the f*** alone. I want to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most prolific period of use was in the late '90s and early 2000s so pills were probably around 100 to 120 mg. I usually only used 1 to 2 pills a night. Most often it was two. I'd say I averaged between 6 and 8 pills for a total of 600 - 960 mg a week.

Sometimes I went a little off the rails.

A ridiculous binge occurred one time when the rave gods smiled and I actually found a baggie of 100 pressed pills at a rave in between two cushions on one of the couches. That was a fun weekend where I found out I had a lot of friends I didn't know about.
And what of when you take 5mapb many days in a row? Is dosing similar? (~60mg for 120mg mdma equivalent)

Call me a weirdo but Psilocibin feels just as good as MDMA but without the stimulant effects. The euphoria is massive, I love it and the comedown is not so harsh as a fking blue Monday.

And what of when you take 5mapb many days in a row? Is dosing similar? (~60mg for 120mg mdma equivalent)
Actually I was doing I think 100 mg at a time. And yeah I did it multiple days in a row.

The most fantastic roll I ever had in my life was from 400 mg of 5-MAPB. I took it in three doses of 100 mg 100 mg and 200 mg.

It wasn't intentional (I hadn't recalibrated my scale, I only know the dosage by what was left from my purchase, yeah I wasn't thinking all that clearly cuz I was kind of high or else I would have caught my mistake) but it turned out to be amazing. I was laying on a bed naked with the ceiling fan running and actually had an orgasm from the air blowing across my nipples.

Call me a weirdo but Psilocibin feels just as good as MDMA but without the stimulant effects. The euphoria is massive, I love it and the comedown is not so harsh as a fking blue Monday.
I mean, psychedelics certainly feel nice. Usually I’ll be at a point where I think to myself “I could be here forever!”. That being said, I’m not sure it’s necessarily better…there are moments that are better maybe, but the roll is more of this consistent beat of euphoria vs tripping generally being a bit more of a wild and unruly experience.

I mean, psychedelics certainly feel nice. Usually I’ll be at a point where I think to myself “I could be here forever!”. That being said, I’m not sure it’s necessarily better…there are moments that are better maybe, but the roll is more of this consistent beat of euphoria vs tripping generally being a bit more of a wild and unruly experience.
They have different set and settings though, at a rave a roll is better than doing shrooms cause u don't get Tired from it dancing all night. If you're at the beach, forest, camping out with some friends shrooms would be a better option. It all depends what chu doing but both drugs are Excellent and enhance those type of experiences greatly hehe.

The most fantastic roll I ever had in my life was from 400 mg of 5-MAPB. I took it in three doses of 100 mg 100 mg and 200 mg.
Everyone's different. 107 mgs 5 mapbs gave me severe serotonin syndrome for ten days, starting a couple days afterwards. I dosed passion flower and 5 htp two days afterwards so that did not help.

Everyone's different. I abused ecstacy pills in 2000 and 2001. Even now , it seems possible up to a week after dosing an entacogen experience, 50 mgs 6 apb and 25 mgs 5 mapb. Then ,next day a micro to low dose say 2-5 mgs of Mal. A psychedelic in the mesaline family that causes increased communication like an entacogen. Closer to an entacogen than most psychedelics., That I'm much more emotional afterwards, at least this time off this combo, got fired at job of five years bc I got jealous over a girl I fancied immensely. Then again, maybe it was best bc I haven't even kissed her.

Everyone's different. 107 mgs 5 mapbs gave me severe serotonin syndrome for ten days, starting a couple days afterwards. I dosed passion flower and 5 htp two days afterwards so that did not help.

Everyone's different. I abused ecstacy pills in 2000 and 2001. Even now , it seems possible up to a week after dosing an entacogen experience, 50 mgs 6 apb and 25 mgs 5 mapb. Then ,next day a micro to low dose say 2-5 mgs of Mal. A psychedelic in the mesaline family that causes increased communication like an entacogen. Closer to an entacogen than most psychedelics., That I'm much more emotional afterwards, at least this time off this combo, got fired at job of five years bc I got jealous over a girl I fancied immensely. Then again, maybe it was best bc I haven't even kissed her.
I actually think it may have been 5-APB and not MAPB but I'm not really sure. It was from a reputable RC seller. I just can't remember which it was. I was playing with lots of things at the time, even MDAI which is fucking fantastic stuff by the way

I like Bk-mdma more than mdma. That could be a function that one was pure with a lab report and the other is blackmarket quality..... But my fondest and hardest rolls were bk-mdma

I find these drugs to be close in effect to MDMA. In order from greatest to least:
  • 4-MMC (Mephedrone)
  • 4-FA
  • 3-MMC
  • 2C-B
  • 2C-B-FLY
  • BOB
Plus of course the aforementioned 5- and 6-APB and their methyl analogues. Also, I've tried the Borax MDMA cocktail, and several variations therein, and I cannot say that it impressed me as being but so similar to MDMA, honestly, but still a nice experience.

I’m actually not interested in RC most similar to MDMA in action but most suitable for use as MDMA superior replacement. For example I wouldn’t say 2c-b and amt are anywhere close in effects to MDMA but in fact much, much superior, but I love psychedelics and those who don’t will almost certainly find it opposite and certainly in doses big enough.

A lot more similar in effects was bk-MDMA (methylone) and while in many aspects it might be considered MDMA light it’s a great stuff (no question if you are ok with more clearheaded high, less in your face strong roll and less emphatogenic effects) and as with amt I’m not surprised it was once considered to have potential as antidepressant and if in fact used in a similar manner to MDMA therapy I bet they would be similarly effective, potentially more because of less harsh comedown or in case of amt in fact an afterglow in following days.

Being many, many years ago I don’t remember what exact “benzo-furans” I tried when they popped up but I remember effects being quite close to MDMA even lacking the push and same levels euphoria they did have emphatogenic effects pronounced. And they where kind of more trippy while at the same time more clearheaded.

I would like to add that I always found stupid that no real research on patients was done with something like MDAI (didn’t tried it personally) that was created with intention to be molecule easier on the brain than MDMA. Focusing all attention to MDMA is stupid as fuck especially that all downsides for recreational users of something like MDAI might be negligible if used with psychotherapist. Not only negligible but even positive in context of true medical use. You don’t need the energy to dance while having psychotherapy and more so rolling hard as fuck as proper dose of MDMA should make you might have more healing properties if taken on a dance-floor or with friends than with a psychotherapist and for a lot of people is/would be for sure.