Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which is your favourite: Quentin Tarantino film!

Which is your favourite Tarantino film?

• My Best Friend's Birthday (1987)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Reservior Dogs (1992)

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Pulp Fiction (1994)

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • Jackie Brown (1997)

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Kill Bill Vol 1 (2003)

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Kill Bill Vol 2 (2004)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • DeathProof (2007)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Despite wanting to be away from the masses I can't go past the impecable dialouge , well developed charaters , slick directing and a cast of actors a director would suffacate with envy.
A close second to resorvoir dogs,

Impacto Profundo said:
but i really think that Tarantino came into his finest form in his adaptation of Elmore Leonard's "Jackie Brown". The plot, the pace, the mix of dark and light are all as matured as all of the main characters. The ensemble cast strike an incredible accord in this beautiful film.
Agreed. Every time I see it, I'm struck by how the film hangs together so effortlessly with so many different acting styles - Keaton, Jackson, Den Niro, Grier... how the hell did he get them all to work as a single unit?

Robert Forster's performance is, in my opinion, one of the best I've ever seen. Such a quiet strength.

Pulp Fiction is great, but Jackie Brown is the elder and more dignified sibling.

i voted Pulp fiction, but i really love Kill Bill, Jackie Brown, and Death Proof too. =D

1. Pulp fiction
2 Kill bill twice
3. Jackie Brown-dontcha love the background music
4. Resevoir Dogs lots of blood.

I also gotta go with Pulp Fiction. That movie is almost FLAWLESS in my opinion. Though it does beg some questions:

1. Where did the gimp come from? Does he always live in the box? Or was he just hanging out there on that day? Is he allowed out for bathroom breaks?

2. Why DID Ving Rhames have that band-aid on that back of his neck during his meeting with Butch? Did he cut himself shaving? Did he get stun by a bee?

3. What kind of hotel party was the Wolf at when Marsellus Wallace called him at like 8:30 am! Was he at a BL meetup?

These are questions I need answered!! :)

(Note on Resevoir Dogs, I cannot listen to "Stuck in the Middle With You" without thinking of that scene with Michael Madsen)

^i wondered the same thing about the bandaid, but then a few years later hung out a bit with a dodgy and scary and HUGE samoan bloke who also has fold of skin the the back of his neck. he had a huge scar where his scalp met his neck (same as marsellas's bandaid) but i never asked what it was from.

he was the only polyneasian dude i have ever known to be untrustworthy btw.

I saw Pulp Fiction in a full movie house, on opening day, in Times Square, after having been up all night tripping on much LSD after a Grateful Dead concert at Madison Square Garden, and it was great. :)

But I say, Reservoir Dogs. It's so Shakespearean.

AmorRoark said:
What the hell is DeatProof? ;)
death proof is part of the grindhouse box set with planet terror but id say planet terror cos it was slanderd so much in the us they sold them seperatly everywhere else

Can I vote none? :\ ... but I suppose if I had to make a decision I would say Reservoir Dogs.

^ I am not a huge fan. I think the problem is that I do not like Tarantino, his films are okay though ... I dunno, I am torn, I just was not impressed with Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill.

Resurrecting this thread. Having not seen most of these films I can't really choose, but out of the ones I have watched Inglourious Basterds impressed me the most.

I voted and voiced a couple of years ago, but it's still and will probably always be Pulp Fiction. I don't think he will ever come close to making a movie so character and dialogue-driven (when is this spell check ever going to come to terms that dialogue is spelled correctly?)

yup, and it was the same qt story natural born killers was also based on