Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which is your favorite animated program?

Daniel Tosh's new show, Brickleberry, sucks.

But, Comedy Central is so wrapped around Tosh's cock that it'll probably get 6 seasons and a movie.

Thank fuck no one said Drawn Together.

(or maybe they did and I deleted their post)

Just started watching the Japanese anime, Death Note. It's fucking amazing! I don't generally think too much of Anime, except Akira, but this is so brilliant. I highly recommend.

Ah ha! I remember that one. Did you ever watch Street Sharks?

tumblr_m02n3t7vz41qb8ggho1_400.jpg

Man, the 90's were fucking crazy.

lol, every time I go all nostalgic about being a kid in the 90's and bring up the cartoons I used to watch, without fail someone asks me the exact same question. I do remember it, although I think I remember the ridiculous action figures more than the show.

Adventure Time!

NSFW:
adventure_time_by_fred_weasley-d2zv4ol.jpg

I don't watch many cartoons lately... One Piece is about it. But Adventure Time is ridiculous, in a good way. Just watching this show puts me back in the mindset of an 8 year old on Saturday morning.

Adventure Time!

NSFW:
adventure_time_by_fred_weasley-d2zv4ol.jpg

I don't watch many cartoons lately... One Piece is about it. But Adventure Time is ridiculous, in a good way. Just watching this show puts me back in the mindset of an 8 year old on Saturday morning.

Crazy that they mention DMT in a kids programme haha. Defo made for 7am comedowns

puts me back in the mindset of an 8 year old on Saturday morning.

thats a damn good feeling

IMO

the top tier: family guy, american dad, south park
2nd group: King of the hill, archer, morel oral, squidbillies, Simpsons (used to be top tier obviously but sometimes you gotta know when a good thing has come to an end)
honorable mentions: futurama, aqua teen, metalocolypse (ill watch these but its only when there is nothing else, i dont have anything against them just not as good as others) and there is prob some im leaving out

whoever said Daria was on thier A-game, that show was my shit as a kid

Guinea Pig: i would have never remembered that that show was called street sharks but i woulda have gotten/and some time do say Jaw-some myself :)

and i dont really wanna go too into detail but all the cartoons of my youth with hold a special place in my heart, nickelodeon was the shit, i think there were some disney channel cartoons i liked but nothing is coming to me off the top of my head

i do enjoy that animated tv has gone from being entirely for kids to being more adult friendly, i love me some cartoons

oh, and yea, BRICKLBERRY SUCKS!

no order- (off top my head)

archer (Archer has become a front runner for one of the best ever though, atleast in my mind recently)
aqua teen hunger force
cowboy bebop
Samurai Champloo
South Park

Last edited:
kingofthehill1.jpg

if you havent seen this show and have good taste, your wasting your life!

Searched the thread for 'bobs burgers' and nothing came up, am liking this show atm, pretty funny, bob is spoken by the same guy as archer (Henry Jon Benjamin)