Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which is your favorite animated program?

Harvey birdman would have to be my all time favourite closely followed by Astroboy.

"Ummmmm, hello?"

Archer-FX.jpg

^it's of Archer. I love Archer.

1. Archer
2. Drawn Together
3. The Boondocks

check out Drawn Together if you want something for those wasted, sleepless nights. Awesome.

Batman: The Animated Series
Jackie Chan Adventures
Looney Toons

Older seasons of The Simpsons

Probably the best of what I can recall...

1: Cowboy Bebop (stay up til 2am to watch it every Saturday night)
2: FLCL
3: Trigun
4: Big O
5: Bleach

I'll bring up Adventure Time again because I found a scene on YouTube where the main protagonist, Finn, puts on glasses, becomes a genius, creates a blackhole/hypercube vortex thing, and talks about DMT being released from the brains of the inhabitants of the Candy Kingdom.

Well fuck a direct link isn't working for some reason, but it does work from google videos search results here. Click the first result

Last edited:
Anyone watch Adventure Time? That show is bananas, definitely my favourite at the moment!

ItemDescription

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

If you like anime at all, you will like this. :)

King of the Hill all the way.
I'm the aficionado of that program.
and I'm not ashamed of it...

I really love Futurama, but the new seasons (this latest one in particular) have been god awful - the jokes are so stiff, cheesy, and utterly predictable that its kinda hard to believe its the same show.

Adventure Time is probably the best thing going right now on Cartoon Network, Regular Show also deserves a mention. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack is another great CT show that got cancelled way too soon.

Cartoons probably my favorite thing on television - it's just so much easier to be creative in an animated format than one that's filmed. It's one of the few genres where imagination and outside-of-the-box thinking is actually rewarded.

Archer
Aqua Teen
Home Movies
Futurama
Beavis and Butthead
Family Guy
Dr. Katz