• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug legal or illegal do you regret using the most?

Boku_

Bluelighter
For me it's smoking tabacco as I've never been as hopelessly addicted to any mind altering or mood enhancing substance as the nicotine found in the tabacco leaf.

I haven't smoked a cigarette since 2012 but I'm still addicted to nicotine patches and nicotine gum.

I tried tappering off nicotine replacement therapy the correct way and I only lasted 6 days free of patches and gum

I just function better wearing a nicotine patch.if I have to stick a patch on everyday for the rest of my life so be it. I don't want to die from inhaling the deadly carcinogenic cigerette smoke into my lungs

I really really really regret taking up the smoking habit, before I got the taste for nicotine I was so much more relaxed and calm.

Lots of guys older than me have said the same thing, you feel like a cigarette for the rest of your life when you quit for good.

It's just a matter of self control to not light up that first smoke.

Nothing I've tried is as addictive as the nicotine high from smoking tabacco. Not marijuana, methamphetamine heroin GHB ketmine cocaine Alcohol you name it I've tried it and none of them consumed my life as nicotine

Yes the anxious discomfort and cravings become less intense and more milder the longer you don't smoke but you are still never the same as before taking up the smoking habit.

Last edited:
Me probably too, any drug I use will be an add one for my tobacco kick's. At least that is how it feels at times. GBL is bad MDMA abuse def has drawback's. But they leave you. better they left me.

First drug that ever entered my brain was a rush of Nicotin. The joint that also contained weed has an come up way longer then cig's. Took me year's to realize that initial kick I contributed to THC was i fact the Tobacco.

Horrible shit, to bad it is such a hassle to get Tabex or Cytisine. That is a good cure for smoking. Like nature's Varenicline.

None really. I mean there are certainly drugs that have had a profoundly negative affect on my life. But regret implies that I wish I had made different decisions, and looking back I really don't feel like it was ever really a decision.

The motivations, events, reasons and such that caused me to start using were what they were. Maybe if none of that had been the case things may have been different, but being that they were, I don't see that there was ever the possibility I wouldn't have done most of what I did.

I regret some of the things I did for drugs certainly, because I do feel like I could have taken different decisions. But using the drugs to begin with? No, that honestly doesn't feel like a decision, so I don't feel regret over it.

aspirin and aspartame are what i injested too much of.
aspirine causes hemorrhaging and aspartame causes weak bones and now the latest is kidney stones.
i need it to feel better but have quit the aspirin use anyway.

A.P.V.P. AKA “Flacca”! Thank god by the time I got out of the hospital, it was unable to be in my area anymore! Never again! Do not recommend d it! 100xs stronger than crack!

Hey guys! If there aren't any objections, I was going to move this guy over to Drug Culture. It doesn't seem like we have a clear-cut Harm Reduction objective here. There's nothing wrong with discussing this sort of thing and I actually find it really interesting, I just think it might not be HR. Objections?

Oxycodone. Oxycodone is formulated to be addictive literally from its chemical makeup. That shit is the cornerstone of the entire heroin fentanyl and death spree we’ve been on since the late 90s.

Oxycodone drastically altered the path of my life from a soon to be law student at a top institution to a dropout in and out of jail.

thankfully now I’ve managed a comeback, but still forever disadvantaged with the time and money lost

So none of u have ever tried heroin? Definitely heroin. Maybe oxycodone for putting me on tha path leading to heroin arguably. Either way, its probably the most expensive drug gram for gram and if u dont have it ur physically unable to comfortably exist. Add cocaine make it a speedball... "why would i sign up for this"

For me it's smoking tabacco as I've never been as hopelessly addicted to any mind altering or mood enhancing substance as the nicotine found in the tabacco leaf.

I haven't smoked a cigarette since 2012 but I'm still addicted to nicotine patches and nicotine gum.

I tried tappering off nicotine replacement therapy the correct way and I only lasted 6 days free of patches and gum

I just function better wearing a nicotine patch.if I have to stick a patch on everyday for the rest of my life so be it. I don't want to die from inhaling the deadly carcinogenic cigerette smoke into my lungs

I really really really regret taking up the smoking habit, before I got the taste for nicotine I was so much more relaxed and calm.

Lots of guys older than me have said the same thing, you feel like a cigarette for the rest of your life when you quit for good.

It's just a matter of self control to not light up that first smoke.

Nothing I've tried is as addictive as the nicotine high from smoking tabacco. Not marijuana, methamphetamine heroin GHB ketmine cocaine Alcohol you name it I've tried it and none of them consumed my life as nicotine

Yes the anxious discomfort and cravings become less intense and more milder the longer you don't smoke but you are still never the same as before taking up the smoking habit.
Slightly off topic but i dislike cigarettes. The only time i smoke them is when im drunk. But if i dont have a drink in my system i hate the smell and taste but when im slightly intoxicated by alcohol i crave them but otherwise i dislike them. Like i cant stand a cigarette in the mornings when i wake, just the smell puts me off. Reason i dont allow friends or fb's to smoke in my room or house until i have had a certain amount of drinks. Weird i know.

As for the substance that i hate ever taking would obviously be H. Even though i have been clean off of it for many years, its always my go to drug when times are hard or i relapse. But also other opiates or opiods also do the trick for what i need. An endless struggle

for me when I was Rx clonazepam 1mg 90 a mouth, I'd drink on them blackouts bloody face scars, I've also heard kpins long term use can cause Alzheimer's, but that's how life goes... ppl get dark in the poison latter hopfuly learn from it " the sweet no so sweet without the sour"

Slightly off topic but i dislike cigarettes. The only time i smoke them is when im drunk. But if i dont have a drink in my system i hate the smell and taste but when im slightly intoxicated by alcohol i crave them but otherwise i dislike them. Like i cant stand a cigarette in the mornings when i wake, just the smell puts me off. Reason i dont allow friends or fb's to smoke in my room or house until i have had a certain amount of drinks. Weird i know.

As for the substance that i hate ever taking would obviously be H. Even though i have been clean off of it for many years, its always my go to drug when times are hard or i relapse. But also other opiates or opiods also do the trick for what i need. An endless struggle

A heroin user who doesn't like cigarettes. Can't say I've met many of those. You'd probably be the only second. :)
I usually take it as a given that if you use heroin you also smoke.

A heroin user who doesn't like cigarettes. Can't say I've met many of those. You'd probably be the only second. :)
I usually take it as a given that if you use heroin you also smoke.
you are right lol

In terms of harm to myself I regret trying to use heroin. First go an OD and each time afterwards just hours of puking. I really really regret my adventure with IV cocaine: shooting up every 20 minutes until I was bankrupt. I also regret intensive weed smoking as a teenager as it probably triggered psychiatric issues (bi-polar).

In terms of harm to others I really regret alcohol - I've never really been an asshole on any other drug as much as I have been when drinking.

Actually now I think about it, every drug I've seriously been involved with has been cause for serious regrets along with the great times. I'd say I regret that six month MDMA binge as well for the damage it did to my memory.

The list goes on....

I know I'm smart enough to know that if I ever did try heroin, it would seriously kick my ass! Thank God I don't know anyone with those kinds of connections.