Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where does E in NewZealand come from?

euphorically

Bluelighter
I was once told that allot of it is imported from Asia, yet a few pills I have seen in NZ latley, I have also seen in Europe.

Where do the majority of our pills come from? They come from the same sources as Australian pills?

You guys get the ones that fall off the ship on the way to Australia. That's why they cost you so much... ;)

euphorically said:
Where do the majority of our pills come from? They come from the same sources as Australian pills?
Suggestions will be no more than heresay, but you could assume it is the same source as most pills worldwide - Asia and Europe.

:p Yea we can easily pay $**- ** for one pill when suppy is scarse or when you ain't in the know.

[edit] no price discussion. Please read the guidelines; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ no prices mate.

but if i had to guess, id say the same places that melb / syd get most of their imported goods.

Sorry about the price. Put it this way, they are twice the price of what they are in aussie from what I gather, if not more......

Our immigration laws ain't any more tuff than what they are in Australia, of course E there is in alot higher demand! But still does that jusify paying twice as much?

I don't think they're paying twice as much these days. I don't know if they were real ecstasy but people have told me they werre offered pills for around **-** in a nightclub there. If you think there's no MDMA labs in NZ.. then ha ha ha..
There'd be a load of clandestone MDMA chemists in every country. ecstasy is too popular for people to not be bothered to make it.

[edit] prices removed; p_d

*Splatts brain STILL doesn't work after 4 years of Bluelighting.. totally forgot.. :p -Splatt*

Last edited:
I think they comes from the Magical man from Happyland, in a gumdrop house on Lollypop Laaane. Either that or the immigants, even when it was the bears it was those damm immigants. need i go on?

Fake pills have been made in NZ and sold as Xtacy, I know this as I've taken two recently that have just contained speed like substance. There are alot of P & speed labs in NZ, it's quite a big problem.

The only real decent E I've had in NZ, has also been seen in Europe too.

Splatt...Im assuming thats gonna be deleted, but for random offerings, not a chance in hell...at a large scale event for randoms generally double that. That MIGHT be the price if you know the right people and are prepared to buy in bulk. What your friends were probably offered was either a known crap pill that needed to be flicked off or simply a party pill.

euphorically: Which pills? There are quite a number going around with speedy effects. I realise you didnt say outright but you implied these might be amphetamine base. This is highly unlikely. Considering the price of methamphetamine and the extremely high demand I see no reason why any prodcers would bother putting it in pills with the widespread and extremely cheap availability of bzp. Piperazines are increasingly being used in this country both in combination with mdma, and separate to.

Another point to note is that if by speed you refer to amphetamine...yes there is some manufacture of it going on, but its rare, and im one of only a few circles i know of that has access to confirmed amphetamine...Its hardly a simple process to synthesise in comparison to meth, and the comparative lack of demand for it means its only really being produced to fill a small niche market.

Finally, in regard to the actual question at hand, I would most definitely agree with Splatt in saying there is no doubt whatsoever a number of clandestine labs in operation in NZ.

The first indicator of this would be the availability of pure mdma which, while rare, is still definitely about. I would ASSUME that very few people go to the effort of extracting it from pills given the price and known loss of some active content.

Second indicator would be the poorly pressed or obviously amateurish pills which i see as unlikely to be imported...if somebody is going to the effort of importing in bulk they will likely go to teh effort of pressing the pills they are importing properly...I was also going to suggest another factor in favour of this might be the very crumbly presses around (surely very crumbly pills wouldnt stand up to transit) but it has occured to me the pills may become crumbly well after transit in long term storage.

The only other factor which I believe is the strongest is the extremely noticeable lack of comparability to overseas reports. To be honest there are very very few bikkies available in nz that i have seen anywhere else in the world. Comment by witch doctor simply doesnt stand up to comparison. In my entire time perusing pillreports (and I keep a very close eye on all reports) I have noticed MAYBE one or two pills that are in the whole of australia AND new zealand at the same time and to be honest I cant think of what they are and it was not confirmed at all...was something generic like white smileys at the same time or something like that.

Based largely then on this last factor then, and perhhaps added to somewhat by the first two points I believe the MAJORITY of pills being sold as ecstasy in new zealand are made locally. Unfortunately this does not necessarily mean the majority of mdma in nz is locally made...There is actually a fairly serious problem in new zealand at the moment which some quite drastic contamination...tryptamines, piperazines and various totally unidentified substances with similar effects to mdma are becoming highly prominent and have really highlighted the need to raise the profile of testing pills voer here. As soon as i get myself out of the financial pooper I intend on getting myself a full set of reagants and publicly offering a pill testing service (with careful checks on my legal libility) so that we can actually start to get an idea of how bad the contamination is

O, and tiptop, yes, very similar minus the empathenogenic qualities...there are many new formulations and completely next generation ones now available. Some very serious research is being undergone in this country into piperazines which I think is great.

Some completely new piperazines are becoming available with wholly different effects - referred to as flippiperazine being sold in products such as mash and the big grin, im not sure if this is mcpp or something that has not yet even been discovered by erowid. Theres even some earlier pills which have included a nutmeg derivative - I suspect perhaps Rou Gui (rare form
of Chinese Nutmeg present in some herbal ecstasy alternatives sold in more restrictive countries.

So overall now there are between 3 and 4 active piperazines (depending on whether flippiperazine is another name for mcpp), nutmeg extract, god knows what funky additions, and confirmed tweaks to change things like the absorbtion rate.

These things are very real alternatives to illegal drugs and if you were to come over and try them taking their effects for granted assuming they had nothing on teh real thing you would get a nasty shock :D

Cyberdyne said:
The first indicator of this would be the availability of pure mdma which, while rare, is still definitely about. I would ASSUME that very few people go to the effort of extracting it from pills given the price and known loss of some active content.

While I would disagree with/debate a few points in your post, for now I'll ask about this one.

When has MDMA powder ever been produced by extracting it from pills?

Aside from this, MDMA powder would be far easier to import than pills due to its generic appearance.

I would say it is more a sign that the stuff is been imported rather than produced locally.

I assumed that anybody risking large scale importation woudl want to process the powder into pills first so as to up profit margins, however you do make an extremely good point there...the smaller space it would take up and greater ability to conceal would certainly be a possibility in making the importation of raw powder more desireable.

"When has MDMA powder ever been produced by extracting it from pills?"

In regards to that I never said it was produced that way but my line of reasoning went like this:

- MDMA powder will not be able to be sold for the same price per gram as when it is processed into pills. Furthermore processing into pills will be cheaper overseas than in NZ. MDMA powder will thus never be imported. (didn't consider stealthier making it more attractive)

- MDMA powder is available in nz, quite widely IF you know the right people. Large scale extraction from pills is unlikely to be going on due to the loss of active content and the high value of mdma, therefore, somebody must be manufacturing it locally.

I see now the reasoning was flawed, but that was my line of thought anyway :D

A few months ago my mate seen a big bust of Xtacy pills on the program "Boarder Patrol." I think they may have been Red Gonzales/Fish which are quite commen at the moment.

Why would someone risk setting up a X lab, going through all the hassel of ordering suspect chemicals, and then making it. When they can go to Europe and buy E for next to FA, and quite easily sneak it into the country(If ya had a bit of brains.) Of course there is the risk factor at customs, but I can't see it being as risky as setting up a serious X Lab, complex compared to making Methamphetamine.

My first pill was a white heart, which had mild speedy effects, basically just gave me heaps of energy to dance, and thats it, very possible that it could of been just straight BZP. My second dud was a white smiley, very weak, was only my 2nd pill in my life, so tolerance wasn't an issue. 3rd dud was a large plain red pill, very intence energy burst, to strong to be herb based.

Manufacture and importation are both risky and extremely serious...Risk would be hard to distinguish and would depend on your knowledge and resources.

One batch of white hearts a while back were def. piperazine based imo. White smileys were, as far as i was aware a moderate dose of clean mdma. An intense energy burst is perfectly consistent with a high dose of bzp. the term herbal is misleading. There is nothing herbal about the synthetic production of piperazine's...even if it might be possible to extract it from pepper. Its a drug and a strong one at that.

I've had piperazine in large quanity's b4, more substance than what was in that red pill, and damn the red pill was ALOT stronger than the piperazine I had, in fact the piperazine was quite mild in comparision. It was a speed bomb no dout, maybe it was METH rather than speed? Whatever it was it made half my tounge go numb, as I had to bite it to share it with a mate.

Last edited:
By the way, have you have white stars B4? Or heard of them? They are the only decent ones I've ever had, best by far infact. So it seems, here in nz, we ain't got much choice at all.

Last edited:
They come from Asian and Europe strapped to sheep in there wool.