• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the story behind your nickname - part III

I first met Cid the March long weekend last year in the bush (!!)

2 months after that i started working for Defence.

I like defences little alphabet.. and thought it would be cool...

Last edited:
Mine was just some gay name i thought up as an alter ego 5 years ago... but this is the e-mail i kept and it wont let me change

Friend always called me a wizard... Some always said anything you need an answer to just "go ask da wizard." D was always an important topic in some of our discussions hence DWiz also a play on the common exclamation "Gee Whiz!"

Also, didn't want to use my email name or Screen name so used this one to keep a wee bit of anonymity.

stolen from the vandals - for as long as ive been on the net ive either gone by vandal or animevandal. now its the name of our store too :D

The Vandals are fucking wicked :)

Well besides the latest two records anyways (boring)...

Mine is actually my daughters nickname at home, but we were in a hurry to think of a user name for another site and pinched this one, except I spelt it wrong.... oops. So now it's my nickname (spelt badly) and hers is still spelt correctly.
So she has hers - I have mine...... hers means 'little one'...... mine probably means purple pineapple for all I bloody know! lol

me and my mate were heavily into hiphop in year 8, and we were bored in class and tried to come up with handles

he was optik method
i was preacha

guess it stuck

mine is from a guy i liked about a year ago.. they called him nene (baby) cause he was like 20 years but looked like 14 ahahaah so a very close friend of him became my friend too and she started to call me nena..
then in high school everyone started to call me nenita (wich means little girl)
and i like it because it has evolved to
nenice... neniss,, nenacha... neno hahaha.. and also we call ectasy pills NENAS so..I guess you have to speak spanish to understand it .

Motley Crue anthem, and also possibly one of the greatest and cheesiest video clips of 80's

^im FAR too embarassed to mention mine... but tommy lee would laugh his tits off and probably be a bit jealous too...:\ 8o %)

Back in the day when i was into the hip-hop/rap scene, used to love the rapper "Immortal Technique" so yeah....

Pretty sure i chucked the k in Technique because my name was too many letters or something....