• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the story behind your nickname - part III

To tell you the truth i cant remember how it came together but i think a certain TOOL song was involved =D

honestly, as much as i hate to admit it.
my old one - lost_boi had something to with the whole peter pan thing.
all about being a pillhead and having your chosen family and going to never never land and all that rubbish. simply put i identified with being a lost boi.
*guess who signed up to bluelight while chopped* me, yep.

now my name i chose because it didnt sound as gay (not in that homosexual kind of gay though).

I had to change because i was banned for a few days.
Accidentally by skydancer himsef, then he realised he fucked up and unbanned me but my old password doesnt work, hence the new account.

Okies...

Well my last name is Jeffreys..
So then it was Fatreys
Then Fatima for quite a few years, my best mates' name was Joe, so he was Fatimo...
Then Fats...
Then I was too Cool for Fats, so we Shoved a "Z" on the end :D hehe...

preacha said:
astro boy has rockets in his feet and has super strength
peter pan wears tights and hangs out with a fairy and small boys

i think that closes the debate

agreed BUT,
astro boy did speak like a chick and sounded like a pansy.

Remember how astroboy also had a cannon that came out his arse? Tell me he (and his show) wasnt full of gay references.

Okey...

My parents went to see 'Wargames' just after I was born, so it has always kind of been 'my movie' in a way.

In that movie there is a scene in which 2 computer nerds tell matthew broderick about the 'back door' into WOPPA. And one nerd call the other 'Mr Potato Head'.

When I was about 14 I started using Mr Potato Head to fill in online forms when i didnt want to use a real name, and it became an online handle.

Then in yr 10 I got suspended from school for hacking, and my Dad made a joke about Wargames, quoting the Potato Head! Mr Potato Head!" bit.

It seemed like such a bizzare coincidence to me - that i'd been using it already without even remembering that it was the name of some computer nerd in 'my movie' (and I was obviously a computer nerd too). Anyway I have used it ever since, except I ocassionally shorten it to Potato, as is the case with bluelight.

Also it's the name of an excellent episode of Black Adder.

<3

^And here I was thinking it was a random vegetable you suddenly identified with. :)
Didn't know you were a nerd - - - pleasantly surprised, I must say.

mine's just a childhood name. my brother changed joanna to joannie.
then when i first signed up for an email account joannie was taken, so i randomly added the mhm.

sierra - originally used in the early 90s, i chopped and changed between a few other nicks and eventually went back to it. i started using it when i started playing GTA (original) and since i was playing Sierra games at the time it was the first to mind. i think it also means 'black' in some other language, possibly spanish? but that was only going off the nailpolish i was wearing at the time.

Nickname : Dialated665

well my pupils are always big ( no due to alwayse being underthe infulence )

i have no idea why ?

and 665 well im not quite the Devil ( 666 ) but almost ?

He had alot to say. He had alot of nothing to say. We'll miss him. So long. We wish you well. You told us how you weren't afraid to die. Well then, so long. Don't cry. Or feel too down. Not all martyrs see divinity. But at least you tried. Standing above the crowd he had a voice that was strong and loud. We'll miss him. Ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart. We'll miss him. No way to recall what it was that you had said to me, Like I care at all. So loud. You sure could yell. You took a stand on every little thing and so loud. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud and I swallowed his façade cuz I'm so eager to identify with someone above the ground, someone who seemed to feel the same, someone prepared to lead the way, with someone who would die for me. Will you? Will you now? Would you die for me? Don't you fuckin' lie. Don't you step out of line. Don't you fuckin lie. You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy? You had alot to say. You had alot of nothing to say. Come down. Get off your fuckin cross. We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr. To ascend you must die. You must be crucified for your sins and your lies. Goodbye... =D

i had a white out mouse sitting next to me when i registered and it said "sidewinder" on it sounded cool lol

i wasnt very creative, and just put down what my mates call me :|

cant the mods change it for me if i ask? lol

I think I replied to one of these threads in Lounge once many moons ago...

anyway...

For countless electronic eons my online handle has always, ALWAYS been "cheshire".

Back when I was playing online games such as Ultima Online, Quake or Counter-strike it was ALWAYS "cheshire".

Do a google search for "cheshire quake maps" and there is a okay chance you may come up with some information back way back when I used to design deathmatch levels and be hosted on PlanetQuake.com. I was once offered a very well paying job to do it for a games company.

But enough of all that memory lane BS.

Signing up to bluelight in 2001 I found that "cheshire" was taken by someone...
There was some complication...

Not thinking I would be here for long I used the login from my first hotmail address "circlecircus". After a year I hated that name.

Hated it like albino's hate the sun.

One weekend playing tony hawk on a mates playstation we were not allowed to swear because his mum did daycare with little kids...I was cruising on some insane score trick that had us both holding our breath - knowing that if I landed this move, the game was mine.

Well - I stuffed it.

As my little tony hawk character skidded off the skateboard I let out a scream of frustration...

"SSSSHHHHHIIII......"

Remembering the no swear rule as a room full of innocent little eyes stared at me (the kids used to watch us play playstation) I decided I had to finish this word somehow..

"SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOUZERPUFF!!!!!"

my mate turned around and looked at me with disgust

"what did you say?"

Coming home late drunk that weekend later I log onto Bluelight and in a drunken state of logic register a new name and banish "circlecircus" away forever...

"Shnouzerpuff" was official...

...And now I hate that name even more than I ever did "circlecircus"

But it is too late now. I cannot change again...and so I am stuck with this unsuitable name. It is my cross to bear.

But I always wonder...

"Why couldn't I have simply registered 'cheshire_'?

what a long story about something no one gives a shite about....

Pill Whore

Well,

My friend and I were trying to think of the most 'drugs are cool' username we could think of ie CLEARLY TRYING TO BE IRONIC. Something like ecstasyismylife or something as stupid as this and I just came up with candyslut.

A certain bluelighter (don't want to give them away - refuses to be associated with newbie) also refers to me in real life as 'pillwhore' and while pill whore is a little too obvious, I though candyslut was a nice, toned-down version.8( 8( 8(