• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the story behind your nickname - part III

Well my last name is anderson, so every one calls me ando,the 420 is just a stupid thing I put when Ando is taken :\

pl4yer0ne / [playerone]

from old skool arcade games with player 1 and player 2, i use pl4yer0ne when [ and ] are illegal characters.

and im not sure why

now possibly my avatar makes sense to some people.

doesnt really need much explanation i guess..

but its either
a) kinda like that annoying little multicoloured floating hat dude out of she-ra (hey she was he-man's ass kicking cousin and i was about 7 with 3 sisters alright!) who would just pop up every now and then.. anyone who knows would probably agree to this..
or
b) im just a really shite friend who never is around when needed and says and does random things.. like a grandparent with alzheimers

<3

Originally posted by randommate
...kinda like that annoying little multicoloured floating hat dude out of she-ra...

^=D.

Re: Pill Whore

candyslut said:
Well,

My friend and I were trying to think of the most 'drugs are cool' username we could think of ie CLEARLY TRYING TO BE IRONIC. Something like ecstasyismylife or something as stupid as this and I just came up with candyslut.

A certain bluelighter (don't want to give them away - refuses to be associated with newbie) also refers to me in real life as 'pillwhore' and while pill whore is a little too obvious, I though candyslut was a nice, toned-down version.8( 8( 8(

i think the game was up after you posted in my account in the politics thread :\8) 8( ;) :)

heh.

duromine is still more apropros methinks.

<3

I have overheard family refer to me as ‘a bit of a worry’ a few times so I thought that it would be appropriate when signing up for a forum which discusses most of the things that they worry about.

I always try and think of something really cool and exotic that has great meaning behind it. I give up after like 5 seconds though and just choose the first thing that enters my head.

Re: Re: Pill Whore

Mary Poppins said:
i think the game was up after you posted in my account in the politics thread :\8) 8( ;) :)

heh.

duromine is still more apropros methinks.

<3

not so much any longer, hey cuz?? Duromine and danny are through. Phhhffft - he was never good to me anyway. Made me go... a little crazy.

I'm chanting as we speak Poppins, chanting as we fucking speak.:D :D :D

I love electro, but hate the conventional spelling of it hence electreaux

bella has always been my nickname, since I was a young tyke, so it was just natural that my nick would have that in it... plus bella by itself was already taken!

Into the Void

well it s a Nine Inch Nails song with a funky synth hook and the lyric ' Tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away'.

i also am into DnB, Electro, IDM, Drill n Bass, Minimal and Dub in a big way.
Warp, Kompakt and Ninja Tunes are my favourite labels.

i think the username "into the void" kind of sums up how i embrace the mysterious / unknown purpose of life.
i mean whats it all about?
why are we here and how are we supposed to behave as humans?

i see everything as a million shades of grey instead of your usual black and white.

i guess its a pretty existential username in a way...

When I signed up to my first forum I decided to use the name OhSoTrashed, cos I always was. After about a year though, I found people were refering to me as that in real life and didn't even know my name. I kind of got sick of everyone just knowing as a trashbag and decided I just wanted to be me. I kept the OhSo so that people would see the connection and it just sort of stuck. I have friends that call me Ohso now.

stephanie...thats me and I was moving round for a bit and plan to again so somewhere was most appropriate!
not very exciting but I was happy!
:)

My nickname, ever since i was a baby was 'Skigsomatic'. My sisters nickname is 'Matrohatic'. My dad made them up - the drugs must have been good back then. Real good. He's a weird man. :\

Miss: For as long as i can remember people have always put miss in front of whatever they call me be it my reall name or nickname.

GrinandGurn: For some reason as soon as i pop a pill i get the bloody grins and my mouth decides it wants to join the olympic gymnastic team

Hence missGrinandGurn =D

I've been fucked-up for most of my life and now I'm On The Mend. MDMA has played a large part in this process.
-P