• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine what's the max purity of cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they use to prescribe it for everything in the western days shit a pope was hooked.. but about purity its all about if it still has the stamp on it even tho they do restamp, you should feel eurphoric not edgy.. theres many ways to tell but they do call if fishscale for a reason.. even leavin the lab it isnt 100 but like everybody said it depends on how high up you go or get but ppl always says its higher(rule of thumb)

Is this thread one of intellectual curiousity or is there another purpose?

while taking cocaine off the kilo (wich ive done) is better than what you find on the street , its different when taking out off the kitchen where they cook the stuff and is uncut (wich Ive done). Pure cocaine is no where near the shitty stuff one comes around sometimes . Gives no anxiety whatsoever , its transluscent white , you just feel pure serene euphoria and energy flowing through your veins. doesnt have that harsh of a comedown and it wont burn your nose. But even in Colombia that is a delicacy rarely seen.

Last edited:
The answer to this question, considering Cocaine.HCl salt, is about 89%.

calculations:
molar mass Cocain: 303.353
molar mass HCl: 36.46
molar mass Cocain.HCl: 339.813
mass% of Cocain in Cocain.HCl: 303.353/339.813 x 100% = 89.27 %

Pharm grade coke is different than coke produced in the amazon.

Not sure why your asking what your asking but it's probably not a good idea for me to even start thinking down this road. I used to have a massive coke habit and it wasn't from a pharmacy.

What exactly is the difference between Pharmaceutical coke and coke made in south america in the forests. Arent they both the same strong and effects as long as neither are cut with anything else ?

The process of producing cocaine hcl from the leaf is very simple and can be done with a sink, a few common chemicals easily purchased from your average hardware store, and a microwave. All this talk about nothing being very pure even at the source and 70 percent being some unobtainable experience for mortals is silly. Wash any decent flake using Le Junk's well known method and yes, you can experience high quality coke. The better your starting dust, the better your final dust. Its not like there isn't pharmaceutical coke on the black market too, and my guess (I have no actual knowledge or experience and this is of course conjecture) is that pharm coke would make an excellent introductory coke when impressing the prospect is important...

Cocaine is so hydroscopic that you will never receive it at 100% purity even if the dealers weren't greedy bastards. It would be impossible to brick up. It would be a paste.

The answer to this question, considering Cocaine.HCl salt, is about 89%.

calculations:
molar mass Cocain: 303.353
molar mass HCl: 36.46
molar mass Cocain.HCl: 339.813
mass% of Cocain in Cocain.HCl: 303.353/339.813 x 100% = 89.27 %

I hate with a passion that all these drug using not-so-genius people got wind of how to break down a molecule like this.
NO, THE PUREST COCAINE HCL, (AKA, THE COCAINE SOMEONE SNORTS, AKA JUST COCAINE) IS NOT 89.27% PURE COCAINE, IT'S 100% PURE COCAINE.

NO, PURE MDMA (mdma hcl, what those ravers want) IS NOT JUST 84% PURE, IT'S 100 PERCENT PURE.

Whenever anybody talks about cocaine, it's cocaine HYDROCHLORIDE (unless they're talking about crack). Whenever anybody talks about ecstasy, they SHOULD mean mdma, aka mdma HCL, as that is what gets them high. Breaking down the molecule as you've done just gives off a smart-ass vibe, filled with wrongness.
Stop spreading this stupid idea.

this post has been de-douchified by myself before getting posted, to not qualify as being too harsh to another member as I've been written up for before ( <3 Cpt. Heroin ).
oh yeah one last thing, YOU DON'T EVEN SPELL THE DRUGS NAME RIGHT 80% OF THE TIME IN YOUR POST.

When an Optometrist used drops of it on my eyeball from a construction accident (a splash of hydrated lime in the eyes)
It was freely available (out in the open) The Doc' basically said "dont let your friends know" I had a pirate patch -
(playin my Gibson like Rich Williams) w/ a a 30 day script for a tranq' (dont recall) and demerol.
If & when they use it now it requires a dial combination lock to access it

Edit: the only thing that made the keys' I have had the pleasure of unwrapping not being pure, is a little moisture...If you chopped up a 7 g. chunk, it would fill a sandwich bag

Last edited:
NO, PURE MDMA (mdma hcl, what those ravers want) IS NOT JUST 84% PURE, IT'S 100 PERCENT PURE.

The hydrogen chloride is inactive in MDMA, so if you want to be super anal about it, the maximum purity you can get, as % MDMA freebase by weight, is 84% or so. The only reason people don't administer pure MDMA freebase is because it's much less stable and all-around nastier of a compound to handle (also a liquid at room temp).

Technically you could make MDMA fumarate, MDMA citrate, MDMA acetate et cetera and they would all work equally well.

If you follow a procedure for assaying cocaine alkaloid by weight, and you use cocaine HCl, again, the maximum you will find is that for every gram of cocaine HCl there are 0.89g of cocaine alkaloid.

The important thing to remember, is that doses in medical use take this into account and almost always refer to the HCl salt. Nobody ever provides their MDMA doses as freebase.

Does that bottle really say 25 grams? Damn, Mallinckrodt is doing some great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.