• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine what's the max purity of cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea, but it does exist. See on the bottle there, it says POISON. With red letters. Ha!

I don't really know. But these rumours have been going for a while now. It's never stopped me and I'm fine. But if you're concerned about it I wouldn't use. As it can't be filtered out.

i think i may as well indulge, as i said, coke ain't really my thing but i've only ever had shitty coke, my mate says this stuff is top quality (and he's quite a cokehead) and will blow my mind compared to what i've had before, i guess the risk from a few lines is very small.

One of my friends died from doing some coke that was cut with levisamole. I'm not sure how much he did and he may have been shooting it, but I know for a fact that the levisamole was responsible for his death.

sorry about your friend dude, that really sucks. fuckin greedy dealers.

I know it is sometimes used as a local anesthetic.

I'd imagine the highest purity would be 100%. Why wouldn't it be?

Used for eye surgery, numbs the eyes. Not sure what else.
Cocaine-medical-grade.jpg

See how this one is only 4% cocaine HCL topical solution. And it says on the bottle: Not for ophthalmic use?
Why would you numb the eye with cocaine when you can use stuff like procaine, benzocaine, lidocaine. Stuff which, are safer (they are inactive, if they get into your bloodstream they won't get you high) and have no potential for abuse.

I know it is sometimes used as a local anesthetic.

I'd imagine the highest purity would be 100%. Why wouldn't it be?

Well um, I just thought it was chemically limited or something like that. I'm not an expert in that field, but I did give the MDMA 84% example. Maybe someone who knows a little more chemistry can enlighten us.

I'm also curious about the medical uses of cocaine. Especially that first bottle I showed a picture of. Says poison on it. Funny.

lol at the admin dude not aware of pharmaceutical cocaine.

It used to be used often in many surgeries as a topical anesthetic, but then they made synthetic versions that didn't get you high, ie. benzocaine, lidocaine, etc, so cocaine is not often used in the medical field at all anymore. I think it is still used for a handful of surgeries, ironically i think it is used for septum surgery lol, because it is still the best topical anesthetic or some other reason I can't remember.

^ You seriously did not know about pharmaceutical cocaine?

Hand on heart I had no idea. Don't know how that one slipped through!

@pbuilder I am but a humble moderator. If an admin did not know, it would be ever more shocking.

Why would you numb the eye with cocaine when you can...
Maybe I should have said 'originally used for'..... I'm sure there is plenty of info on the internet about pharma grade coke and it's uses.

I would like to chime in that methamphetamine is (rarely) used in the pharmaceutical field to treat ADHD and obesity (Desoxyn)

^^ yes yes we all know that but desoxyn pills contain 5mg of meth usually, yet are like 200mg pills or bigger, with tons of binders and sh*t that making extracting the meth impossible.

Thus, they are pretty dang abuse proof, and only make up about 2% of the pill.

where as that pharma grade cocaine is 100% pure, colombian (jks lab) cocaine, pure as the driven snow, disco sh*t baby!

I hear it is used during nose operations due to its vasoconstrictive properties.

While the molecular weight may be 84% mdma and 16% hcl, in general terms you can get 100% mdma hcl. Just like you can get 100% cocaine hcl. Thinking that the purity of a chemical is lowered because it is salted instead of freebase is...dumb.

Its pretty simple lol...polar ionic compounds are naturally hydrophyllic to some extent. Since standard water contains 1*10^-7 OH- and H+ ions these will combine partly with any salts, such as those with anions...

In a standard atmospheric reference environment there exists water vapor in the air such that the pressure of the atmosphere is equal to the mole fraction of the air times air pressure plus the mole fraction of water times the vapor pressure. Since the atmosphere may be considered an open system since matter passes through its control volume, any water vapor that is absorbed in ionic compounds will be replaced by outside water vapor such that the environmental humidity is at steady state.

Therefore when equilibrium conditions are reached with respect to a particular environment, the presence of water vapor in the air implies a moisture content in ionic substances such that the substance is now a mixture. Also, mass is still conserved with respect to the water since any water that changes forms to become part of the mixture is replaced by water from outside the CV (defining the CV to be right outside the immediate vicinity of the substance being analyzed). The only way to not have water vapor present would be for the substance being analyzed to not be subjected to environmental conditions, such as in a vacuum. However as soon as the substance hits the environment it will tend to absorb moisture, thus lowering its purity relative to initial conditions.

Source: Gen chem 1 and 2, inorganic chemistry, fluid dynamics, principles of and applied thermodynamics classes

1. Maximum chemically achievable cocaine HCL purity? As in, how pure is pure cocaine? I know for example MDMA can only be a maximum of 84% pure, no matter how many times you purify/how you synthesize it. Is it the same for cocaine?

2. What purity does uncut coke straight 'off the kilo' from columbia or ecuador (for example) have? How pure do they make it?

3. Does anybody here ever tested their coke to know how good it is/what's in it?

4. Do you wash your coke with acetone?

5. Anybody know of a way to get rid of levamisole?

1) Cocaine can be 99% Pure

2) I doubt anyone here gets coke straight off the kilo, and even these days the cartels are adding levamisole and sending it cut from colombia.

3) No

4) Always use acetone

5) No

Probably like 99.7%. Only reason I say that is when you buy RC's they never claim 100% lol. I have no idea though..

Even 70% pure would be fuckin SERIOUS coke though.

And there is definitely medical coke.. I think its for local anesthetic use but I have no idea. I doubt it's 100% or whatever though..because it's not used for consumption.

While the molecular weight may be 84% mdma and 16% hcl, in general terms you can get 100% mdma hcl. Just like you can get 100% cocaine hcl. Thinking that the purity of a chemical is lowered because it is salted instead of freebase is...dumb.

Yeah but, dosages are calculated in it's freebase form. Whereas 100% mdma freebase is 84% mdma HCL. So if you have 100mg of freebase mdma, you have 100mg of mdma. If you have 100mg of pure crystal mdma, you only have 84mg of pure mdma, you won't get as high. This is what I'm talking about.

Yeah we know that. Honestly it seems like you already know how to do it. Find the molecular weight of freebase cocaine. Find the molecular weight of hcl. FbCocaine/HCL gives you the weight proportion.

Yeah it's the same thing, they SAY oxycodone comes in 5mg tablets but in terms of oxycodone base it's like 4.8111mg IIRC.

There's no pharmaceutical cocaine is there??
a while back in britain they used to prescribe cocaine pharm grade injectable to go with the diamorphine maintenance (i mean like 30 years ago btw) so that all the junkies werent suctioned to their couch and could be productive during some of the day. crazy huh? i wish

Status
Not open for further replies.