Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's on for Australia day?

ButrosButros_Grantos

Bluelighter
I'm having a raging kegger round at mine and listening to JJJ hottest 100.

If anyone wants to come just say so (via pm), details will follow (Victoriands only, or interstaters on the off chance you're in vic for that day.)

You must come wearing a beard, as it's a beer & beard party.

But yeah also wondering what everyone else does for australia day, how do you celebrate it, who with, why, all that...

My days usually consist of:

1.Beer
2.Music (aus classics)
3.More Beer

Last edited:
My last couple of Australia Days have been spent round at backo's place bbq'ing, drinking beer and playing backyard cricket.

This year will be a tad different- the weather in London making sure that it really doesn't feel like Australia Day!
The major Australian hangouts here all seem to be having big parties of some kind, so me thinks i will head to one that at least sells Aussie beer and get very very blind :)

Either a BBQ at my house or BDO if I can source a reasonably priced ticket.

:D

Signat

eyes wide shut said:
My last couple of Australia Days have been spent round at backo's place bbq'ing, drinking beer and playing backyard cricket.

This year will be a tad different- the weather in London making sure that it really doesn't feel like Australia Day!
The major Australian hangouts here all seem to be having big parties of some kind, so me thinks i will head to one that at least sells Aussie beer and get very very blind :)

haha I remember seeing VB in California for some ridiculous price, but then I just stuck with Coronas which were extremly cheap.

*laughs nervously*

*crosses fingers that politicians don't read aus social* ;)

*cough* BBG *cough* yes I will be in Melbourne for that day :D

I'm at the tennis in the day-time, but I assume your raging kegger will kick on to the pm?

usually i get drunk and listen to the hottest 100. last year pop popavich surprised me with a 5am wake up call from my lounge room, with very australian festivities to follow ;). Good times =D

up all night said:
I'm thinking of planning a terrorist attack.

will they lock me up as well now I'm associated to a possible terrorist? hmm8o 8)

you know, being on the same page and all.

Why are we celebrating the settlement of white ugly British convincts that raped, killed and abused native land originally lived and made home by indigenous people?

For Shame.8)

^^ hey, americans get thanksgiving, we should fucking get something too

stop being an arts student ffs

breakyaself said:
Why are we celebrating the settlement of white ugly British convincts that raped, killed and abused native land originally lived and made home by indigenous people?

For Shame.8)

Yo! My mumma was white! We're no longer english, australia day is a celebration of multiculturalism...

should we reconcile with them and say sorry instead.
national guilt day.
id rather australia(drunk) day=D

breakyaself said:

For Shame.8)
Cos We're Aussie. OI OI OI :\

Myself, i'll git me mates round, we'll crack some tinnies of VB, throw some shrimp on the barbie and talk about the cricket while listening to some unreel toons by akadaka. Meanwhile the women folk will be inside drinking some cherry and looking after the rug rats

Shoot about a gram of smack throughout the day (should last me til evening),
Smoke a lil' bit of crack, of course nothing over half gram in fear of heart attack!,
Hit a lil' Xanax,
Jerk off, with a tinny of wild turkey and coke in front of me,
play with it again and again.
shower,
bed.
Wake up, hit the xanax again.
Drink more, pass out!
Fall asleep in vomit.
Wake up dead.

Just joking, I'll probably have a few drinks with the old ducks and have a barby.

BDO.

And if there's enough time left in the evening I'm going to lynch Mr Downer. I'm going to wear klan robes while doing it. That'll confuse the fuck out of everyone. I'm going to keep his curly hair and use it as a wig sometime when I'm older and balder.

im going to be at the sydney bdo...

should be an interesting day... hopefully it isnt too hot... and the beer lines wont be too long!

Um. Hubby is working, so I'll probably have lunch with my parents and sleep in the afternoon.