• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's a better way to make SR Zomorph into IR?

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
I ordered some of these Zomorph 10mg capsules but they are extended release, they arrived today and they are full of those balls, I crushed up 30mg and snorted half as I liked snorting oxys in the short amount of time I managed to get some lol, and I ate half

So I've not long done 15mg snorted and 15mg ate of these Zomorph

rFvVwkc.jpg

FEChb2O.jpg

But are there other ways to get more out of them, I heard of the cola trick, empty them in cola for half hour then drink it, will that work better, and also leaving the balls overnight in water?

I can't feel anything yet, I'd of felt it by now if it was Oxy I snorted, I know they not as good I need to stop trying to compare to those

Thanks

Have you these ones tested at wedinos?

No but I trust him, the last 2 products he sold me I sent to wedinos and came back legit, although I didn't know the tramadol 100mg tablets was SR so they didn't do anything, I should of chewed them up, but as I didn't know till recently I just wasted them by swallowing them, I don't think the print shop is open during lockdown and only have 5 left as they're very weak due to my tolerance that don't seem to ever go away even though I hardly ever do opioids anymore, I'm not sure I feel much, done 50mg, gave up trying to snort after the first 15mg, added a 10mg vallie off same vendor too, these are legit though I'm almost certain

I just want a chill day or two to get stuff off my mind you know, not making a habit of it, can't afford too

Hey.
Not sure if real or not but did a quick search of these and found that someone posted the same product a year ago on rdt. Same packaging, lot and dates. Not saying anything just found it curious is all....
g9In3n7.jpg

Anyway.
Morphine is absorbed very poorly - add that it is ER and not so great for getting a buz but great for pain relief, IMO/E. It is in fact my fave opioid and extended release is a plus to me. But other than crushing them I have no experience with breaking down the time-release mech. Anything that has lasting effects I prefer but surely others have some tricks.
Please be careful... even if legitimate, morphine is no freaking joke on it's own merit. We know this so will leave off.
Peace

Not sure if real or not but did a quick search of these and found that someone posted the same product a year ago on rdt. Same packaging, lot and dates. Not saying anything just found it curious is all

Did they say much about them?

Please be careful... even if legitimate, morphine is no freaking joke on it's own merit

Yeah I know it's okay I have done way more but as oramorph etc but thanks for your reply, I might just keep them for my fibromyalgia as they are now quite stimulating at this dose, but not want I wanted, I wanted to be chilled and gouch out, you know that as nodding but nope I'm up, like I get on oramorph and stuff lol, I should of remembered that if oramorph was stimulating then so would Zomorph be lol

Did they say much about them?

Comment 1)
Easily converted into IR by crushing up the many little beads inside the capsules. Have another peek: to a broken link

Comment 2)
Nice stash !
Happy nods & B safe !!

OP just posted the pic with no comment.

🤷‍♀️

<3

Happy nods & B safe

I'm not nodding I'm a bit hyper lol, nevermind I just know not to buy again, wasn't to expensive buying 10 and now I know what they are like, saw them for sale months ago but only in boxes and expensive and didn't want to risk them being fake or rubbish, then see a new vendor with strips of 10 so thought why not

I'm not nodding I'm a bit hyper lol, nevermind I just know not to buy again, wasn't to expensive buying 10 and now I know what they are like, saw them for sale months ago but only in boxes and expensive and didn't want to risk them being fake or rubbish, then see a new vendor with strips of 10 so thought why not
If you can spare one would you send it to wedinos? Just for curiosity sake?

If you can spare one would you send it to wedinos? Just for curiosity sake?

Could do but only have 4 left, do you think half a capsule is enough? there's not many balls, but they only need a tiny bit don't they, and I need to find out if print shop open in Lockdown UK, I'll check

Are they doing anything at all for you?

Wedinos don’t need much but keep it in the capsule when you send it. I assume you’re going to take half out?

Are they doing anything at all for you?

Stimulating just like oramorph is, so yeah thinking about it I might just send one in, that's twice now the local print shop hasn't answered the phone as I also called the other day as I got asked to send in a sample for someone, they didn't answer then either so don't look like it's open
I assume you’re going to take half out?

Yeah I was going to empty half out and send in the other half in capsule, can't if I can't get a form though

I read this today though, sooo.... please be careful.

I read this today though, sooo.... please be careful

I remember reading that yeah but I'll go read it again as my memory is rubbish, thing is some stuff if not the right concentration of water and drug gives false positives for fent, strange ain't it, but thanks hun, I'll go read up some more before I take anymore, all I want is to be relaxed and chill out just now and again when things get a bit much you know, try and forget my worries even if it's a day here and there, but almost all opioids seem to be stimulating, I don't know much about it but certain ones are, apart from oxy when I started on those but ten days after my first pill I'd gone up to 80mg and that was making me hyper too, so stopped and flushed 5 and a half, which I'm kicking myself for now lol, see in rambling now lol

I'm enjoying listening to music on YouTube though, which I don't do often

I remember reading that yeah but I'll go read it again as my memory is rubbish, thing is some stuff if not the right concentration of water and drug gives false positives for fent, strange ain't it, but thanks hun, I'll go read up some more before I take anymore, all I want is to be relaxed and chill out just now and again when things get a bit much you know, try and forget my worries even if it's a day here and there, but almost all opioids seem to be stimulating, I don't know much about it but certain ones are, apart from oxy when I started on those but ten days after my first pill I'd gone up to 80mg and that was making me hyper too, so stopped and flushed 5 and a half, which I'm kicking myself for now lol, see in rambling now lol

I'm enjoying listening to music on YouTube though, which I don't do often
Stay safe, don’t want anything happening you!

Putting the beads in coke and letting them dissolve is fine btw.

These things seem to be doing the rounds quite extensively in the UK atm. Almost bought some myself.

I've had the same brand before and they worked fine, I just crushed the beads and let them dissolve in water for a while. You have to crush them really well which is easier said than done lol but aluminum foil is your friend.
Don't know about that particular batch/vendor though, maybe it's worth it to test them just in case.