• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

^^ yeah you lucky, my tolerance is high and i can get away with 20mg nitrazepam with 10mg diazepam and still no sleepyness.
Well that's the best thing you drop 30mg of nitrazepam and make some coffe and you endure slepynes and the magic begins!
they have a huge half-life so you are awake and feelling druk but pure somehow
It's good benzo but its hard on liver so I have a prescription but never used them more then twice a week

speed, beers and grass for me on this lazy sunday. tried DOC last night, it was pretty cool but the tweaked out body feeling got a bit annoying at times, luckily got gifted some valium by a friend so was able to sleep by taking that and smoking mself into a stupor

Well that's the best thing you drop 30mg of nitrazepam and make some coffe and you endure slepynes and the magic begins!

they have a huge half-life so you are awake and feelling druk but pure somehow
It's good benzo but its hard on liver so I have a prescription but never used them more then twice a week

ZEPAM or ZOLAM?

Nitrazepam? Why there is rx Nitrazolam, I heard of Clonazolam like super potent... but haven't tried it!

Hey,

no it is not that potent than Clonazolam. It is sedative and hypnotic, but (for me) on a very lower level. I just wanted to know if you are really meaning Clonazepam because me and bunch of other people mix that two substances when telling about it. zepam or zolam... It's the same with other drugs, too. No offense, I was just curious, because 30 mg Clonazepam is quite a bit.......

JJ

Hey,

no it is not that potent than Clonazolam. It is sedative and hypnotic, but (for me) on a very lower level. I just wanted to know if you are really meaning Clonazepam because me and bunch of other people mix that two substances when telling about it. zepam or zolam... It's the same with other drugs, too. No offense, I was just curious, because 30 mg Clonazepam is quite a bit.......

JJ
NO NO offcourse I didn't mean clonazepam nor did i mention anything but nitrazepam in the post,
So when you asked me (ZOLAM, ZEPAM?) it was little weird but now that you mentio I HAD A PRESCRIPTION for RIVOTRIL-clonazepam 2mg 3x daily but I had severe rash on my arms and my torso because of it so I stopped it a while ago?
Be safe
Now I'm on some amph. sulphate IT's shitty quality in my area but that's the only amphetamine that you can try, nevermind i poped up 750mg Lyrica and which is my last till tommorow but have originak alprazolam 1mg x30 and nitrazepam x30 so good morning mate!

20mg diazepam, 30mg morphine (oral, so low bio-av) and dabbing away on some potent Purple Kush budder, nice synergy very chilled

edit - totally forgot (occupational hazard heh) also pretty strong home made edible estimate 50mg thc, .. was made with exceptional hash and some pure thc distilate, along with 20mg cbd tincture in an attempt at some kinda balance

Last edited:
Spent the last couple of days on gabapentin and I must say I'm quite impressed. Never had it before, but I've had pregabalin and that made me quite messy.

But the gabapentin has just had me cruising on a wave of slightly speedy yet sedated euphoria. Tolerance rises quickly though. Had about 2g yesterday but I've lost count today. Been eating those 300mg capsules all day. Must have had over 3g by now with a couple of beers on top.

But I've only got a few left now. What's the comedown like?

^ Never tried Gabapentin, but I'm curious now. Most people have said it's inferior to Pregabalin so I didn't think it worth acquiring, but Preg is hard to come by at the moment so I might give Gab a shot

If it's anything like Preg it will have a rapid tolerance but I never experienced a comedown

going to try mixing alcohol with Xanax or Clonazepam tonight - see whether they have a synergistic effect

New Order on the playlist.... o_O