What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

My psychiatrist made some changes to my meds.
My nightly routine for getting to sleep is now:

ā€¢ 600mg Gabapentin
ā€¢ 25mg Seroquel
ā€¢ 10mg Lexapro (my psychiatrist said it would help with sleep)
ā€¢ 50mg Diphenhydramine
ā€¢ 20mg Baclofen
ā€¢ 50mg Amitriptyline

It seems to be working and I usually fall asleep within minutes of getting into bed.

Been up way too long. Took 60mg of adderall about 9 hours ago, and still can't fall asleep. Had a couple beers. I've taken 1mg of clonazepam, and 8mg of xanax. It's 4:30AM here and I just want some God Damn sleep so I can work on my assignments tomorrow that have been well overdue.

Man, normally I don't use my alprazolam for 'recreation' so to speak, being that it's a life-saving necessity in my life I try not to abuse it.

But last night, I was working on a new computer build and I was waiting for a terabyte of media to transfer from the external backup to the new hard drive, and so I munched through about 3mg of alpraz over a few hours mixed with loads of delta-8... next thing I know I wake up and it's 5:30am and I'm just passed out on the couch lol. Ate another milligram and then tiptoed into bed and passed out till 10am.

Admittedly, it had been a long weekend of driving 4 hours, drinking, drinking some more the next day, then driving 4 hours home hungover as fuck. So I guess you could say I went into my night pretty exhausted already lol

Are you fucking kidding me right now, so I've took 4 x 7. 5mg of zopiclone since 8pm as needed an early night and I'm still wide awake nearly 2 hours after, I've just had to take a small amount of mirtazapine to try and nudge the zopiclone into getting me to sleep, 2 zopiclone used to do it, what now 4 does nothing!

Fucking clonazepam has a lot to answer for I didn't think stopping it and moving on to zopiclone would be this difficult as I've done it before, and I wasn't on clonazepam longer than a month or 6 weeks or something, sigh and so I'm going to lay down again with my bag of lavender that's meant to help anxiety and sleep, but I'll end up taking more zopiclone and be on a proper downer tomorrow as they make me depressed if I take to many

If you take z benzos, using normal benzos are gonna make them virtually useless from what Ive heard. Same thing with zolpidem. Dont fret, youre gonna get sleep in a few hours for sure
I'm always crossing over from mirtazapine to vallies, or xanax to z drugs, to mirtazapine, back to z drugs, and then my benzo of choice is now, or was clonazepam, so I just thought I'll do what I normally do, but that clonazepam seems to be a pisser because I've took fucking 5 zopiclone and I'll take another in a minute

But yeah I've laid here 2 and a half hours on so many z drugs I should sleep soon, I can't keep laying here as the more zopiclone I take the worse I'll feel tomorrow, I might fuck them off with another mirtazapine and be done with the zopiclone as they're clearly not working

But nor did taking 30mg mirtazapine the other night without zopiclone, so I thought mixing them might help but nope,
you know I might actually be done with my lovely lovely benzos, as they're so hard to come off, but that's probably a lie my inner addict just whispered in my ear!

Insomnia is a bitch why did I even try and stop med in 2020 lol, I feel like I'm going to be on some sort of sleeping pill forever and to add insult to injury none of my sedatives I have here work, and I know what would work, benzos but nope not buy any, can't afford any, even if I could, I'll be here like this unable to sleep when my next box of clonazepam runs out, night I'm going to try sleep again

I came off from a 4mg xanax/600mg pregabalin daily for 3 years addiction. You can definitely stop them if even I could. You have to make an conscious decision to stop them and find something thats gonna help you get sleep, I think. (sorry for the toxic positivity)

I came off from a 4mg xanax/600mg pregabalin daily for 3 years addiction. You can definitely stop them if even I could

I had been addicted to vallies for years I go off and on off and on, stop them for a couple weeks, get lured back on them as they're so good fory anxiety and sleep, then I stopped benzos for a year, A YEAR and went back on them, I know I can do it, its just the lack of sleep gets to me

Maybe its time you change the drug. Benzos are the worst drug to be addicted to for multitude of reasons. Or find some other solution. I dont use benzos for over 3 days/14 days cause I assume Id get terrible withdrawals.

Hey everybody!

40mg methadone
.75mg clonazolam
2mg alprazolam
Juul virginia tobacco
24oz can of 8%abv

I'm disgusted that I'm 30 in less than 48