• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Hmm lets see...
Meth( iv and smoke)
Half pint of black velvet 40% abv
Bubble hash from a few runs i helped my friend make.
Lots of weed.
American spirt cigs

equivalent of 2mg alprazolam

might have a few beers if this doesn't help me have peaceful sleep soon but I'm thinking more benzos = better

Opium (PO), 2 dried poppy pods (eaten straight without any preparations), 50 mgs of Hydroxyzine.

Been boshing the benzos (mostly bromazepam) today, and had a nap already especially since I was already on opiates, but now it's actual night time I'm wide awake lol so I'll have to pop a few zolpidem.

Opium (PO), 2 dried poppy pods (eaten straight without any preparations), 50 mgs of Hydroxyzine.
omg that sounds good. oh. because i cant decide to take xanax or a quarter vicodi. well off to do some laundry and waste some more time until i can figure it out. i will probably go with the xan and bake with dabs. the buds have been great.

.2 black tar heroin (8 out of 10)
Smoked a few bowls of meth
Lots of really good high grade weed
Roll your own cigs
25 mgs hydroxyzine ( gonna take another 100 or so more mgs before bed)

May do some more black by the end of the night. Couple of my roommates drove to the city to get more..just hope i can get in on it lol.
I sold my done dose for today so ive been doing h through out the day to stay well.

Quarter of a block of cheddar. To enhance dreams.
150mg dph.
1000mg APAP.
400mg ibuorofen and a cigarette.

Skint times lol

Had a very relaxing night to myself last night(i RARELY get alone time)

Half pint of cheap vodka
Smoked a bunch of strong weed and bubble hash
150mg hydroxyzine
10mg methadone
Weed cookies

Stayed up watching DUST on youtube til 2 am. Reminds me SO MUCH of black mirror on netflex.

Just 100mg of dph tonight.
150mg last night was a little too much. It never normally is for me, but the Paracetamol & ibuorofen really does potentiate it, and I ended up feeling restless and sweaty in bed which wasn't pleasant at all! So none of that tonight.

50mg of dph for sleep alongside 1000mg APAP and 400mg ibuorofen for neck pain.
Hopefully they won't potentiate the dph too much lol.
And a cigarette.
Great times :/

So far tonight-
25mg methadone
Lots of good weed(cbd strains included) and bubble hash
Cup of coffee
Cbd/thc infused gummy bears
Marb black cigs
Also plan on taking 50-150mgs of hydroxyzine within the next couple of hours, and smoke more weed/hash ???????????

Did a nice little 2cb trip last night. I like how easy it is to naturally fall asleep as the peak passes. But this time I was also on amph so I didn't keep falling asleep during the trip. Added to the serotonin euphoria nicely too. Lovely experience. Not deep or anything just fun and light.

Even smoked some weed on top. Still didn't spin me out like weed + most psychedelics does.

100mg hydroxyzine (will take another 100mg maybe 150mg) ive been doing methamp through out the day and hydroxyzine helps me come down and relax. So ill dose at least a couple more times tonight.
30mg methadone
Marb black cigs
Smoked a few bowls of high cbd/ low thc and a few bowls of high thc bud. Oh and some bubble hash

Last night I vaped quite a bit from a cart plus I took 4mg etizolam over the course of the day into the evening (.5+.5+1+1+1mg). Had the best sleep I've had in months.

Not sleeping tonight just doing fat lines of k and trippin ballsack. Got some tramadol and some morphine and some dph. And some weed. Things could get interesting

Just ate 250mg of tram and 100mg dph might sleep might not
Defo doing a line after the kettle boils