• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Don't drink as a rule (used to be an alcoholic) but been out with friends for meal then to see It: Chapter 2, so tonight:
25 drops 5% CBD Oil
2 large (250ml) glasses red wine
40mg Loratidine
500mg Naproxen
450mg Dihydrocodeine

Feeling nice. Also sleepy. Bed soon, methinks.

.5mg clonazepam
400mg gabapentin
3 x .2g dope/fent
24oz beer
.1mg clonidine

Passed out earlier while feeling good so kinda feel like I wasted the enjoyment. Woke up and cleaned some shit then back asleep.

Now I'm up again at 4am vaping nicotine and watching Rick & Morty wishing it never got so popular that it turned into a hipster novelty that you see made into various trinkets sold at Spencer's Gifts and Hot Topic.

Taken 37.5mg Quetiapine the last 3 nights. Been prescribed this stuff (was once on 600mg/day and it fucked my blood sugar up so bad I became insulin-dependent) for years but never take it anymore. Got loads of the pills lying around (100's, 150's and 300's).
Couldn't sleep and was in mild-moderate opioid withdrawal so decided to take a tiny dose - way smaller than I ever thought to take before - and tried about 1/4 of a 150mg. Amazing for sleep! I totally get what they say about the lower the dose the better it is for sleep now. I'm not getting the awful next-day lethargy or crazy appetite at this dose either.
I'd much rather be using a z-drug, but it's cool for now. Means I can take more DHC during the day as I don't have to save it to help me sleep so much.

Couldn't sleep and was in mild-moderate opioid withdrawal so decided to take a tiny dose - way smaller than I ever thought to take before - and tried about 1/4 of a 150mg. Amazing for sleep! I totally get what they say about the lower the dose the better it is for sleep now. I'm not getting the awful next-day lethargy or crazy appetite at this dose either.
I'd much rather be using a z-drug, but it's cool for now. Means I can take more DHC during the day as I don't have to save it to help me sleep so much.

Trying to sleep in mild opioid withdrawal sucks. It's a mind fuck because during the day you feel as though the mild symptoms are managble and that you'll be able to get through, but then you go to lay in bed at night to fall asleep and your body just won't let itself shut off and sleep.

Trying to sleep in mild opioid withdrawal sucks. It's a mind fuck because during the day you feel as though the mild symptoms are managble and that you'll be able to get through, but then you go to lay in bed at night to fall asleep and your body just won't let itself shut off and sleep.

Yeah, during the day when I'm feeling shitty I'll go out for a cigarette and then try and got lost in a book (I can do this for like 3 or 4 hours and totally "forget" being sick if the book's really good) but at night there's no distractions. I consider myself lucky that in the later stages of withdrawal I get what someone on here told me was "yen sleep" where I can suddenly sleep for like 17 hours.

Had some weed and Ambien for a bit of a trippy night before I nodded off to sleep. Gotta say I don't get much of the "Ambien walrus" from Ambien alone but the weed brings out the trippy side of z-drugs for me including zopiclone too.

Had some weed and Ambien for a bit of a trippy night before I nodded off to sleep. Gotta say I don't get much of the "Ambien walrus" from Ambien alone but the weed brings out the trippy side of z-drugs for me including zopiclone too.
I took Ambien years ago and it was fine until one night when I was almost about dozing off and started dreaming before I was actually sleeping. That was the end of that stuff.

Yeah, during the day when I'm feeling shitty I'll go out for a cigarette and then try and got lost in a book (I can do this for like 3 or 4 hours and totally "forget" being sick if the book's really good) but at night there's no distractions. I consider myself lucky that in the later stages of withdrawal I get what someone on here told me was "yen sleep" where I can suddenly sleep for like 17 hours.
I wish i could do that ... get lost in a book for hours. Lately, there's too many thoughts that bombard me and I can't concentrate for the life of me. It's extremely frustrating. I really want to acrylic pour and I have all the stuff.. I just have to do it!

I sip on kratom tea (a red usually), GABA and either .5 xanax or .5 klonopin.. Usually the Klonopin is better for sleep for me. Melatonin works good too, but I can't take all of those or I'll wake up groggy. I choose between Gaba or melatonin, but not both and the other stuff I mentioned.
Last night I had my kratom tea, gaba & .5 klonopin.

I wish i could do that ... get lost in a book for hours. Lately, there's too many thoughts that bombard me and I can't concentrate for the life of me. It's extremely frustrating. I really want to acrylic pour and I have all the stuff.. I just have to do it!

Same with the thoughts, it's why I usually have so much trouble sleeping. But when I'm reading the book occupies my mind (sometimes the intrusive thoughts insist on creeping in but I just try and ignore them as best I can).

Same with the thoughts, it's why I usually have so much trouble sleeping. But when I'm reading the book occupies my mind (sometimes the intrusive thoughts insist on creeping in but I just try and ignore them as best I can).
I used to do that but I'm at the point now that I just get up and do something else. Usually something physical that doesn't take much concentration.
I keep something soothing on when I'm trying to fall asleep or "light" tv to help me doze along with the stuff i mentioned before that helps me get there. I don't get enough sleep though overall. I think if we got a full nights sleep (8 hours is perfect for me) it would help with better functioning during the day. My circadian rhythm hasn't been right for over a year now.

Can of Four Loko sour 14 percent
32 oz. Can Milwaukee's best
1800mg gabapentin staggered
4mg Suboxone
Double shot of NyQuil

Bout to smoke a BLK and sleep.

100 mg wellbutrin
20 mg celexa
1 benadryl
1 cough and cold
And hopefully my last cigarette ever.

I had a milligram of Etiz before bed plus 3 more over the course of the day yesterday. Ever since I started dosing Etiz daily I've had the best sleep and anxiety relief. It's like I'd take relief mixed with dependence over anxiety mixed with sobriety any day.

Been on oxy all day and now about to do some MDMA for the night. As The Weeknd calls it the XO combo. Which is fitting because his music sounds fucking amazing on Mandy.

100 mg wellbutrin
20 mg celexa
1 benadryl
1 cough and cold
And hopefully my last cigarette ever.

You can do it Ladyalk. Just keep reminding yourself of the nasty side of cigarettes. The smell, damage to lungs, noxious fumes, arterial damage and money wasted.

I quit 4 months ago by retraining my mind to view smoking as disgusting. I wanted to gain weight and look healthier. My grandfather died from emphysema. He had to carry around an oxygen tank for years and eventually died by basically suffocating. It was horrible because he was delusional before he died at just 65.

It's doable if you put mental effort into it and so worth it. Replace it with healthy habits.

Just kava and gabapentin tonight.