• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Been smoking on the Skywalker Kush all evening, took a nap and woke up still stoned as fuck. Will take more hits as needed to get back to sleep.

Like 40 hours awake. Decided to stop the binge and im starting to calm down nicely.
Sniffed 40mg oxy as a treat for myself so feeling double well :)
Ive been able to sleep better(3-6hours)what i did after hospital and the pain doesnt really bother me anymore.
So all in in been feeling best that i have had in years.

Bout to get back in the house. Been an eventful evening. I'll save you all the story but bottom line was out with my mom and ran into someone and it was a beneficial meeting for both parties.

1 margarita
1mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam
.15mg clonidine
Couple one hitters of Indica

Playing 2k/watching TV till I pass out

Hard agree Wilson! Aint no goddamn possibility that i would have slept with euphoria flooding in my system so decided to do more speed.
Been eating and drinking now so this day should be semi easy to go through..

Probably going to take a couple of clonozolam to fall asleep tonight. I can't sleep after a coke, amph, and PCP binge.

Probably going to take a couple of clonozolam to fall asleep tonight. I can't sleep after a coke, amph, and PCP binge.
oh wow that sounds like fun stay safe ash? I have never done that last one and adding stims on top can be risky from the sound of it but I'm sure you had a blast :D

my super special KO combo was a shot of heroin, 3-hydroxy-PCP, etizolam and clonitrazolam. maybe id eat a little benadryl beforehand. hopefully id make it to the bed and get the rig out, but it was 50/50

Been taking 10mg Zolpidem nightly. Helps me fall asleep but doesn't help me stay there.

At least I don't get side effects. No hallucinations nor sleep-walking.

Hard agree Wilson! Aint no goddamn possibility that i would have slept with euphoria flooding in my system so decided to do more speed.
Been eating and drinking now so this day should be semi easy to go through..

Know the feeling mate stayed up all night on speed setting up some computer shite just last week, then the next night after work I tried to finish off what I was doing but I started seeing shadow people at the corner of my eyes and things kept moving so I was like fuck it I need to make myself actually sleep this time.

Anyway just crushed up an 80 for tonight, got some cider too yummy.

over the course of last night I Had 4 beers and 4mg xanax (spaced out) and I only had 3 and a half hours of sleep.

Yeah that's mental disease if I've ever known it. PTSD is real. The hypervigilence is real. :|

I added .5mg alprazolam to today's hefty benzo total about 5? hours ago
Just swallowed .05mg clonidine to help sleep and maybe bring back up that sweet benzo feeling. Lazzzzy....

Can't forget the fee hits of bud I just took and the few more before I get into bed. Loving life right now.

Fell asleep again and been up now for a couple hours. Smoked the last of the bud I'm gonna for the night. Also didn't wanna, but caved and took.

.01mg clonidine
.5mg alprazolam

Not sure weather to try to go back to sleep, try to stay up or if I even have a choice in the matter.

I added .5mg alprazolam to today's hefty benzo total about 5? hours ago
Just swallowed .05mg clonidine to help sleep and maybe bring back up that sweet benzo feeling. Lazzzzy....

Can't forget the fee hits of bud I just took and the few more before I get into bed. Loving life right now.
nice total; I have only pushed it that high during *extremely bad situations* and I'm finding 2mg for severe depression isn't too bad per day if you take it all at once (bit by bit doesn't do much in SEVERE panic/depression but still works for me if I'm not in SEVEREly bad moods).

Mental health beginning to even out so that's something.

just 1 dab and I need to choke down more. Omg.

Took 10mg of Ambien last night again.

Reminds me of a BZD (slight loss of motor control, difficulty speaking clearly sometimes) but without the mental effect. It hardly helps me fall asleep because my mind racing is what keeps me up. So my body ends up stoned and unable to move/articulate, while my mind is still going a mile a second. Weird, weird drug.

I wonder if it's any good in any combos or if it would have use in sleeping after a trip.

Stopped with the benzos today around noon. Forget if I posted my today's totals in the "how high" thread.

Tonight is weak:
Scrounged up 2 hits of bud
24oz Natty Ice
24oz 8% abv hard iced tea

Debating going to the liquor store for another cheap Natty and see if the pizza place still has slices, but my JUUL pods better come by Thursday.

Whelp, I made another stupid decision I never learn.
Was offered a rig with a point of meth, so I did it. I have a very, very low tolerance to methamphetamine.

This was at about 3pm, it is now 1am, and I am still wide awake. I had already been up all night the night before, so I don't wanna make this 2 nights. I took the last dose of kratom I had about an hour ago, and it actually helped make me a little more relaxed.

I dunno how I used to get spun for days at a time, totally can't hack that shit now, give me the downers! lol

I did like the same exact shit lol. Almost the same.... I have been on one since Saturday night. Havent slept at all. Just as I'm getting sleepy. I barely ate today since Saturday or sunday or monday I didnt eat. but it was only half a sammich. ... I get more meth and I got a big box of syringes.... It was supposed to be a small half a point 10 piece... But that mother fucker was at least a good 40 piece in one shot. And then it wasnt enough in my mind (It was totally enough. My body is telling me it was and every one else sees it too. It was to much) so I did another dub IV. I didnt need this. I had 3 shots today and I'm definitely not sleeping for the next 3 days fuck.... lol I never learn.... That's what my morning fix is gonna be I'd some more meth... I fucking love meth (I fucking hate this bitch. Please I'd give anything to not be a slave to meth anymore. Its killing .. ) But I'm having so much fun and I feel great. ?