• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

night time for me is easy its either benzos or dopaquel for bedtime when im not on H but when im on H its normally H and boooze that knocks me out, sometimes i add an indica joint to the mix right at the end

Only 8pm but posting now because I'm very tired and ready for bed.
So far this evening had:
Cyclizine 250mg
Naproxen 250mg
Tramadol 250mg
Bisoprolol 2.5mg
Bromazepam 9mg
Diphenhydramine 50mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Trazodone 75mg

Nothing sounds better right now than just lying in bed chilling.

Last night was fun, spent the night in the city. I had~

Pint of vodka
Gram of super silver haze
Roll your owns (cigs )

I’ve been really enjoying my booze lately. I haven’t been drinking every day but it crosses my mind almost every night.

Last night was fun, spent the night in the city. I had~

Pint of vodka
Gram of super silver haze
Roll your owns (cigs )

I’ve been really enjoying my booze lately. I haven’t been drinking every day but it crosses my mind almost every night.

Be very, very careful the the booze. You sound exactly like my way when I first started developing an alcohol problem.

Hit the dispensary yesterday evening

Got some "Amesia Haze". Sativa dominant.

Smoke 2 bowls with my roommate and got crazy high. Also drank a couple beers.

Im just waiting for my girl to get off work fuck drugs i just wanna be near her and smell her perfume we both live with a grandparent i live with my grandma and she l lives with her grandad and grandma I will admit the last few months aint been the most productive of my life i guess you could say ive been hibernating ;)

Be very, very careful the the booze. You sound exactly like my way when I first started developing an alcohol problem.
I appreciate the concern! I plan on being careful and this is the most I’ve drank in years and am aware of that. For me I think it’s lack of drugs/stress and boredom.

Last night I had~

1 Reds Apple ale ( mom moved onto the property and she drinks this kind of stuff )
1ml Really strong thc/cbd tintcure
Pipe Bowl of gorilla glue#4
40mgs diphenhydramine

1mg clonazepam
24oz beer
Smoking a few hits now before I try to pass out.

Last night I had-
2 wine coolers ( one apple and one pineapple)
1 Reds apple cider ale
Small glass of red wine
Couple bowls of good weed
50mgs diphenhydramine

2mg clonazepam
2 24oz 5.9% beers
Lots of bud (for me)

The residual amphetamine effects from the past couple days were making sleep difficult for the second night in a row so I had to do it up.

4-6 beers
.15 gram of thc wax

if I truly can't sleep and need to for whatever reason I will reduce my beer consumption and take:

.5 - 1 mg of xanax

poured the last of my rum in a glass, and decided to use the last last of some tonic on my dresser. first thing i notice my drink is now filled with ants.... ohwell ive drank worse

Last night was fun~
1 pint vodka
1 mikes hard 12oz
2 bowls weed from pipe
cbd tincture

Fuck id trade my morphine and dilaudids for a good dose of oxy like that ( i still get oxy but 20-40mg a day which i generally need for pain so its a no fuckaround for me unfortunately but even as i take 100mg morphine a shot 20mg oxy is just so nicely euphoric whereas morphine tends to be a gentle pillow from heaven

My night fix would be either 12 mg dilaudid w 40mg oxy or 100-200mg morphine + 4mg clonazepam
Other nights, arent sleepful nights, their 2-4gram crack nights =p