• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

40mgs hydroxyzine(10mg pills spaced through out night)
10mgs valium
About a gram of good weed(bong n pipe)
3 good hits of bubble hash
2 med size dab hitz
Marb black cigs
Lots of ice cream ?

Do you feel Hydroxyzine has significant anxiolytic or recreational aspects above and beyond other similar anti-histamines? I currently take Cyclizine (on prescription) and Diphenhydramine (when my script runs out..I tend to run through my 14-day prescription in like 5 days) and am wondered if it's worth asking my doctor to switch to Hydroxyzine.

nothing's working so I'm just going to lie in bed and hope I go to sleep, ugh. wish me luck guys.

Sending belated luck your way, more so hopefully for this evening. For both of us.

I'm thinking about how to take my last few mg of alprazolam. At least I reupped on bud thru a trade with my friend for tonight. Not as good as the stuff from the dispensary, but hey, I have enough for a couple J's.

Do you feel Hydroxyzine has significant anxiolytic or recreational aspects above and beyond other similar anti-histamines? I currently take Cyclizine (on prescription) and Diphenhydramine (when my script runs out..I tend to run through my 14-day prescription in like 5 days) and am wondered if it's worth asking my doctor to switch to Hydroxyzine.

Question wasn't directed at me but I have been prescribed this medication previously. For me it had subtle but definite anxiolytic/sedative effects that were slightly stronger than diphenhydramine. I wouldn't say it is recreational, but if one was looking for a less harmful alternative to benzodiazepines/antidepressants than I would definitely look into it. Also causes strong potentiation of other sedatives.

Edit: Forget about tonight! So far..
.25mg clonazepam
25mg lamotrigine
Spliff of some decent outdoor bud

eight to ten shots over 5 hours. Not bad. I just don't really feel that much better about anything and everything still kind of sucks. Got a lot of stuff done. I find myself saying that a lot, that I get a lot of stuff done but don't feel much out of it. *NOTE TAKING* [cigar puffing]

not good. not bad.

Do you feel Hydroxyzine has significant anxiolytic or recreational aspects above and beyond other similar anti-histamines
Yes but no.... For me they tend to work but only for certain types of anxiety. They definitely help me calm and come down from am anxiety attack. I sometimes actually enjoy taking them for night time general anxiety. The only problem i jave with them is that they make you really sleepy the first few days. I only take them maybe once or twice a week so i dont build tolerance cus i enjoy the sedation from them.

Last night i kept it really simple(lol have no choice prettt much out of drugs)-
1 bong bowl med grade weed
50mgs diphenhydramine

Took a drive late last night to but some pressies off an old buddy of mine.

3 24oz cans
Lots of bud hits
.5mg clonazepam
2mg alprazolam press

Glad there was nobody on the road last night as I really shouldn't have been out there. My roommate didn't want me using his whip.

Forgive grandpa here for being a n00b - what what is it whip? The closest I think of it of when inmates mix gummy bears, cool aid and various rx meds into like a foam an "whip it" off their hand.

Whip=car

Gonna have the rest of this dhc 58 mg on top of 600mg codeine 2 mg certiine and 158mg of dhc, im starting to like dhc a lot but its just so expensive and its a bitch on your tolerance

I fear my opiate tolerance is not as low as it once was ive gone through these way to fast gonna have this 58mg of dhc and see whats what might have to call my guy buy some expensive pills cus ive reached that point which i thought told wouldn't when i dose if i stay below a certain dose i feel nice mellow not to much of any one emotion but when i go over that dose like i have done i just feel restless i fiend the pills more for some reason and no matter how many i take unless i take 1500- 3000mg its not enough so im hoping the dhc will do something the codeine wont anymore fingers crossed

Its ridicolous the price i pay for pure codeine i mean ridicolous as in a rip off for what i pay for 750 mg i could get over 3000mg if i brought it from some chemist hopping if that gives you an idea but no chemists are open this time

Forgive grandpa here for being a n00b - what what is it whip? The closest I think of it of when inmates mix gummy bears, cool aid and various rx meds into like a foam an "whip it" off their hand.

Pete already said but just in case you didn't see, whip is American slang for a car.

Today's totals:
45mg methadone
3.5mg clonazepam
Smoked 2 small J's (just finished one)
One hitters of bud

"Bout a gram of decent cush
.5 mg alp (taper from 6-8 mg day for about a month) got valium to help at the end. Then jump back on inna few weeks go figure.
30 mg oxyco (using for kratom break... I know I don't need that much it just feels nice ATM but tomorrow is a different story... maybe 10 mg for a coupla more days).
Be asleep soon been a long week
Peace

Its ridicolous the price i pay for pure codeine i mean ridicolous as in a rip off for what i pay for 750 mg i could get over 3000mg if i brought it from some chemist hopping if that gives you an idea but no chemists are open this time

This is the way a lot of users end up on heroin. They get prescribed opiates, eventually either the script ends or what you get isn't enough anymore so you start to buy more pills online or on the street. And opiates are insanely fucking expensive, so addicts turn to heroin due to it being much more affordable (though still not cheap).

I find i get more out of 1000 mgs of codeine or 4 packs of cocodomal than I would for a bag of h at the same price

I find i get more out of 1000 mgs of codeine or 4 packs of cocodomal than I would for a bag of h at the same price

Sounds like you've been getting some pretty shitty heroin. How are you taking the heroin, btw? If you aren't injecting it [For the sake of Harm Reduction: I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT YOU, OR ANYBODY ELSE, SHOULD DO THIS] you're pretty much wasting it. Smoking or snorting heroin is a waste of good money and good drugs.

Alternately, something like 5-10% of people are super-metabolizers of codeine and are able to convert up to three times as much of the codeine into morphine than the rest of us. Maybe you are one of those lucky people?