• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has 325 mg acetaminophen. I don't think 4 of the pills will be the maximum amount.
BUT you said you're having wine with it. That's my concern. My friend's dad died at 45 because he popped apap filled opioids all the time while chugging down beers daily. It's VERY bad for your liver to combine with alcohol.

Just trying to look out for you <3

BUT you said you're having wine with it. That's my concern. My friend's dad died at 45 because he popped apap filled opioids all the time while chugging down beers daily. It's VERY bad for your liver to combine with alcohol.

Just trying to look out for you <3

I understand. I have a strong constitution. lol Thanks for looking out. 💓

Paracetamol/APAP poisoning is the number one cause of acute liver failure in the Western world. So really it's smart to be careful with that shit. That said, knocking back 1g paracetamol is hardly a big deal. The reason poisoning is so common is because all the OTC cold remedies have paracetamol in them, and in the UK especially you only ever get doses of 500mg never anything lower, and people take them all together not realising they're boshing grams of paracetamol multiple times a day for a week when they get the flu.

Yeah, 1g apap ain't no biggie once in a while. 1g apap with some liquor creates a dangerous chemical in your liver though. I personally NEVER drink when taking apap containing drugs. (even back when I was drinking still)

You have an awesome day too! I staggered some Gabapentin, had 30 mg of hydrocodone. Gonna have some wine and add 10 mg of hydrocodone to that. About to talk to my best friend. All is well.
I love gabapentin. Just acquired a 150mg
Lyrica (another gabapentinoid) to stack on top of my last bit of gabapentin.

Anyways this morning-

30mg dxm
145mg methadone
Glass of mango passion fruit green tea kambucha
Cup of coffee
Been stagger dosing gabapentin through out morning. Will end up taking around a gram of gabapentin, then 150mg lyrica to top it off.
Marb Black cigs

Just juiced some carrots and apples(love carrot apple juice)
and made biscuits/gravy eggs hashbrowns and bacon mmm

I love gabapentin. Just acquired a 150mg
Lyrica (another gabapentinoid) to stack on top of my last bit of gabapentin.

Anyways this morning-

30mg dxm
145mg methadone
Glass of mango passion fruit green tea kambucha
Cup of coffee
Been stagger dosing gabapentin through out morning. Will end up taking around a gram of gabapentin, then 150mg lyrica to top it off.
Marb Black cigs

Just juiced some carrots and apples(love carrot apple juice)
and made biscuits/gravy eggs hashbrowns and bacon mmm

I can never get any Lyrica.
Today, I'm staggering Gabapentin to 3,500 mg

That juice and food sounds delicious! I found a new taco joint that looks amazing. One of their tacos is called "Bubba Kush" haha So many unique ingredients in these tacos...I'm waiting for them to be delivered now.

Woke up 5:45AM to drive to my parent's house before my mom left for work to grab some homemade, albeit leftovers from last night, stew. Hit the clinic on the way back.

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
Small bowl of bud
Bout to grab a 24oz 8% screwdriver

Gotta give my boy a ride to the clinic to and unfortunately square up my debt with him, but it's all good.

Still high from some bupe I took 24 hours ago. Jesus this stuff is acid level potent for me...

Had a big breakfast and it's staying down finally (yay!) and I took 2mg etizolam which is calming my gut a bit. Probably gonna dose high on etiz today and sleep away most of it. I'm still having strong histamine release from the bupe over 24 hours later o_O

Feel like total dog shit today. Battling a bad cold and also hung over from a high dose of baclofen i took last night.

a friend from the clinic gave me some 150mg lyricas and 50mg promethazines. I love gabapentinoids so im pretty stoked about the free lyricas.

Anyways, so far today-

145mg methadone
Drinking a mint flavored yerba mate
When i get home ill prolly juice some apples and carrots
I may take some lyricas but will prolly wait til later today.

Namaste

It was like kratom Christmas today:
Had many different kinds to choose from in my package, but finally decided on 4 grams of Thai Maeng Da Red Kratom

Had a big breakfast and it's staying down finally (yay!) and I took 2mg etizolam which is calming my gut a bit. Probably gonna dose high on etiz today and sleep away most of it. I'm still having strong histamine release from the bupe over 24 hours later o_O

Do you have Benadryl? That sounds super uncomfortable.

And feel better @sub21lime! Those gabapentoids should help.

I love histamine release (aside from codeine) so I decided to just enjoy the itch. Part of what makes opioids fun is the itching, you get itchy,then it feels sooooooo good to itch it.

I also just avoid benedryl because it gives me the kind of nightmares that bother me for days after.

Last edited:
Just hit the clinic. Got paperwork to fill out and fax.

Bowl of bud
1mg clonazepam (that's gotta be it today)
45mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
.2mg clonidine
24oz 8% abv screwdriver

I shall be productive

So far this morning:

1 Latte
5 cigarettes (but is 8:30am and have been up all night, so that is since midnight)
150mg Sertraline
500mg Naproxen
400mg Depakote
60mg Cirtirizine
270.8mg Dihydrocodeine
2 x DL-Phenylalanine (unsure of dose)
2 x Milk Thistle (unsure of dose)
25mg Quetiapine

Up @ 6 AM today..

45mg methadone
2 small bowls of bud
1.5mg clonazepam
Rockstar Energy

Liquor store opening now, but money is tight now, fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.