Organic green tea with tbsp matcha added
75mg hydroxyzine

Gyokuro green tea
1mg Alprazolam
2.5mg Clonazepam
40mg Oxycodone IR nasal and 40mg oral
400mg Magnesium
100mg Caffeine

good morning guys! hope your morning is as relaxed as mine.

/edit: needed more relaxation so I've added 9mg Bromazepam. fkin work is more stressful than expected. o_O

Last edited:
Im currently taking a break from pot for a few reasons that ill get into on another thread. The last 7 days ive gotten stoned once and the first few days id take a hit in the morning. Its technically been 2 days since my last toke. Now that you guys know where im at ill continue with my morning list.

145mgs methadone
15mgs bacfolen
Organic green tea
American spirits (organic pack)

I made some green dragon last week, I used 120 proof everclear, would the lower proof affect it much
I'm not sure but if you go over to a forum called grasscity (hate the site...) there's one old head there in particular who's actually smart as fuck about green dragon called psychedelic sam, he has a thread in their edibles forum. It may help you out.

I always used 190 proof though. I think psam on grasscity said that 150 proof is about as low as you wana go.

Fuck Cali and all the other states that ban 190 proof. I hate living in the south but having access to 190 proof everclear makes making green dragon and etizolam solutions sooooooo much easier.

Last edited:
120 is the strongest they can sell now I guess..., but of course when I went out earlier I managed to buy a pint of the discontenued bacardi 151. they had a few bottle left but I didn't realy want to spend 60 dollars on a fith of bacardi

I'm not sure but if you go over to a forum called grasscity (hate the site...) there's one old head there in particular who's actually smart as fuck about green dragon called psychedelic sam, he has a thread in their edibles forum. It may help you out.

I always used 190 proof though. I think psam on grasscity said that 150 proof is about as low as you wana go.

Fuck Cali and all the other states that ban 190 proof. I hate living in the sound but having access to 190 proof everclear makes making green dragon and etizolam solutions sooooooo much easier.
thank you for the link, so far it seems like I did everything right except for my everclear being to weak. I managed to buy some 151 today. its kind od funny how when they take something off the market it makes you want it

145mg methadone
1300mg gabapentin
2 cups coffee with swiss cocoa, french vanilla creamer and whole milk added
Currently on my 3rd cup of organic green tea
Marb black cigs

Fighting a pretty hard nod atm (gaba with mdones makes me very euphoric and noddy.
I havent been smoking any weed so i can only imagine how fucked up stoned i could get with the gabas in me. My tolerance has to be very low by now)

Ahh i have so much high quality weed and am very tempted to smoke!!

^ then you'll know how high you'll be !

getting ready for another dabby duck and cover.

still on a xan support medicinal hit to hope for the best and relieve the worst when ever possible if need be. 💊

45mg methadone
1mg alprazolam
1.75mg clonazepam
.2mg clonidine
25mg hydroxyzine
15mg amphetamine salts

Just got home from getting a coffee. Roommate was pissed last night when he got home cause I passed out before getting a chance to clean the kitchen. Gotta get that shit done before he wakes up.

Not in any order-

145mg methadone
30mg baclofen
40mg dxm
100mgs caffiene
300mg l theanine
300mg magnesium citrate
Nats Cigs

145mg methadone
1000mg gabapentin(stagger dosed 200mg every 35-55mins or so)
Organic green tea with 2tsp high grade matcha added.
NeuroBliss drink which contains phosphatidyleserine, alpha gpc,chamomile extract,ltheanine and a few other supps.
Glass of kambucha

Gonna try and get 5-10 mins of mindfulness meditation before i have to go work in the garden.

Hope all you blue and green lighters have an awesome day!

145mg methadone
1000mg gabapentin(stagger dosed 200mg every 35-55mins or so)
Organic green tea with 2tsp high grade matcha added.
NeuroBliss drink which contains phosphatidyleserine, alpha gpc,chamomile extract,ltheanine and a few other supps.
Glass of kambucha

Gonna try and get 5-10 mins of mindfulness meditation before i have to go work in the garden.

Hope all you blue and green lighters have an awesome day!

You have an awesome day too! I staggered some Gabapentin, had 30 mg of hydrocodone. Gonna have some wine and add 10 mg of hydrocodone to that. About to talk to my best friend. All is well.

You have an awesome day too! I staggered some Gabapentin, had 30 mg of hydrocodone. Gonna have some wine and add 10 mg of hydrocodone to that. About to talk to my best friend. All is well.
I hope that hydro doesn't have apap, that would be a dangerous game to play with your liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.