• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh trust me, I know. I used to go through tons of methylone and other cathinones. I got 2g of 3-MMC recently and it was gone so fast. I once got 50g of 4-EMC for insanely cheap, and that was very bad. I shared, of course, but the vast majority went into my body and it was all gone faster than I could have imagined, and it really threw me off for a while. I'm happy to be getting the gram, and happy it's only a gram. I'll briefly really wish it was more, and then be glad again.

Smoking a fat bowl while waiting on my father to come take me to the pub to get my car on his lunch break, because I got fucking hammered last night. I might dislike the man often times but he sure as hell comes through when needed. Wana get the car before the wife finds out.

1 Latte
4 Cigarettes
250mg Sertraline
360mg Dihydrocodeine
16mg Chlorphenamine
20mg Ompeprazole
750mg Naproxen
800mg Sodium Valproate
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
Strong Vitamin B Complex
150ug Vitamin D
1500mg L-Tryptophan
Omega 3,6,9

I think some more but don't remember haha.

Coming "down" from a .4g cannabis edible last night. Got a cpl new strains, Deathstar and Pennywise. Tried the Deathstar, nice sedation. Pennywise is supposed to be a 1:1 THC:CBD strain but I think this is straight THC, got no idea how you fuck that up while growing.

100mg lamotrigine
.25mg clonazepam
100mg tramadol
200mg caffeine
4g indo kratom

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
.03mg clonidine
One hitters of Skywalker Kush

Shits had me falling asleep watching TV all day cause my benzo tolerance has been low and I have the clonazepam in me from yesterday and the clonidine dose could have been lower

morning opiate
now sativa bud
and one energy drink ( purple series red bull)

never tried a colored red bull before i'm
scared, yes i said it.
fuck im so sick i don't care what i say.
sick of paws sick of life

waiting on my pen to charge
power hitz yay

edit: aci berry red bull tastes like should i say shit.

i like the plain ones the best. sugar free, of course.

Last edited:
Jazz, or Dub Music.
with 5 shots of espresso
and Marijuana.

Then I lightly dust my wheatabix with pcp infused methamphetamine crystals with almond milk.
It's for your health.

1 Latte
3 Cigarettes
150mg Sertraline
151.6mg Dihydrocodeine
10mg Loperaminde
400mg Sodium Valproate
500mg Naproxen
500mg L-Tryptophan
8mg Chlorphenamine
20mg Omeprazole
125ug Vitamin D
Strong Vitamin B Complex
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
Omega 3,6,9

Woke up early this morning and my roommate is having company this morning at 9 so he gave me the keys to his car and said screw. I was like "whatever, I'll make an adventure out this".

So I was at the clinic at 615 and then went home and took some clonazepam and had a quick wake and bake bowl of Indica.

Then I head for the city, found something I was looking for with no hassle this early and now I'm going to enjoy the walk in some of the nicer parts of Boston.

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
.125mg clonidine
.25g bowl of Skywalker Kush

Now I'm just roaming this city before the humidity sets in on this beautiful Sunday morning.

2 licks of really nice crack
0.3g of UK heroin on the foil that is still going atm.

It is such a good thing to have scored & be smoking before 10am I know that much & today I was low on Coffee so the licks of crack sure helped wake me up proper.

Just woke up after sleeping 27 hours (think I somewhat OD'd). Woke up really sad and very anxious so just had:

1 Latte
2 Cigarettes
Sertraline 300mg
Dihydrocodeine 360mg
Codeine 88mg
800mg Sodium Valproate
125ug Vitamin D
500mg Naproxen
24 drops 5% CBD Oil
150mg Cyclizine
Omega 3,6,9
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
Strong Vitamin B Complex
2000mg L-Tyrosine
1000mg Levitiracetam
50mg Lamotrigine

I hate when the drugs leave my system and the masks fall aside and the inner, extremely fragile, emotionally devastated, broken Real Me comes out. Hell on earth.
For someone with such a confident, happy persona I bruise so easily :(

Pills are starting to help. Really wish someone was here to hold me, though. :/
I used to tell my mum and ask for support but she's always had some depression and anxiety issues so she'd just shout and tell me off when I tried to explain because I was "making [her] anxious". I tried to tell her so many times "I wanna piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind".

Pills are starting to help. Really wish someone was here to hold me, though. :/
I used to tell my mum and ask for support but she's always had some depression and anxiety issues so she'd just shout and tell me off when I tried to explain because I was "making [her] anxious". I tried to tell her so many times "I wanna piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind".

*HUGS* I LOVE YOU! Feel better. You're not a bad person at all. Don't believe those negative thoughts. They're lies.
You are loved. You are valuable. You are redeemed. You are forgiven. You are amazing! Never forget it. ❤️

*HUGS* I LOVE YOU! Feel better. You're not a bad person at all. Don't believe those negative thoughts. They're lies.
You are loved. You are valuable. You are redeemed. You are forgiven. You are amazing! Never forget it. ❤
#hanks so much, Coast! The means a ot and really did help.
Love you too *hugs back*.

Status
Not open for further replies.