• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm @Kittycat5 sounds like heaven. What's delta 8 like? Stimulating? I like my dope to be more like indica. I'm UK dope usually means h or weed SMURRRKIN DUUURRRP!

Hmmm @Kittycat5 sounds like heaven. What's delta 8 like? Stimulating? I like my dope to be more like indica. I'm UK dope usually means h or weed SMURRRKIN DUUURRRP!
I find it to be just like delta 9 THC. It apparently is only roughly half as potent but its effects are nearly identical to me. I do admit perhaps it does make me a bit more sleepy as well so perhaps those out there struggling to sleep can give it a go. Its fully legal nationwide here in America. I bought mine at the gas station.

Man, I got just the tiniest taste of some fire meth yesterday. Didn't even bang it and I was zooted. It was apparently the same shit today but don't feel like it.

The dope was ok I guess. Nothing special but doing its job. I almost exclusively mean heroin or to be more accurate fentadope when I say "dope". Around here it's used more generically. People call crack, meth, heron, bud, powdered coke or anything else dope. But I rarely, if ever, use it that way

In the UK we rarely get fent in our dope. Ours just gets weaker... Not sure if it's s good thing or not. Probably is as fent is deadly but at least I'd get high (on 85mg methadone a day). I doubled up my dose and had wgf juice and bicarb today tho and got hiiiiiiggghhhh

Yeah k isn't the easiest to come by in UK either unless you move in the right circles

10mg oc. coffee. life in the slow lane these days.

Bout to go check the local smoke shop for some kratom.
I got surprised with a drug test as soon as I walked in to fill out an app yesterday. Not gonna make that mistake again.
You were given a drug test when filling out an application?

MOrning Blueworld

Slept shitty and got up at 4am and had

2mg subutex
6mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin
150mg pregabalin
0.5mg alzam

6am
1mg subutex
6mg bromazepam
1.25mg lorazepam
800mg gabapentin
150mg pregabalin

10am now
6mg bromazepam
0.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin

feeling good but a bit lazy, time for some energy drinks lol. cause i need to snip snip snip
🤤I bet you were feeling good and lazy lol

Smoked about 12-14 grams of some legal top shelf weed last night (strain being cookies) I have no idea how I got to bed
but ik it wasn’t past 2:00 AM

Woke up still stoned and wake n baked
about 3-4 grams and smoked a few cigs

4-5 strong cups of coffee
34mg alp (high tolerances to alprazolam and am aware of the dangers and I have plenty of people around me aware I take high doses sometimes, and I’ve tested them and they they’re phama grade)
4mg alp SL until the oral dose of alp kicks in, cigs/nic the whole time off n on obviously lol

I hope everyone has a good day, and a safe one at that 😁

probably gon add 30-60 mg SL CBD and/ or some dph

Last edited:
I had a half grape fruit with baking soda before my methadone (a little under as I doubled up yesterday) and 30mg valium. Still felt good. Added 100mg valium (also have tolerance).

Status
Not open for further replies.