• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
400mg cimetidine since alprazolam is a TBZD, feeling good. Making sure I sit correctly in case I pass out, especially considering I’ve already had 14 mg of alp

had some good Mexican food

400mg cimetidine
2 cups of strong coffee
cigarettes
3 more joints
4mg alprazolam
Chain smoking some salt nic too

Been chillin on the 18mg of alp

-20mg of omeprazole for potentiation
-25mg diphenhydramine for the synergy
-2 more standard cups of black coffee
-6mg more of alprazolam

Feelin great, and I’m with someone, with with the doses I’m on rn, I’m tryna be as safe as I can be

40mg Citalopram
5mg Aripiprazole
800mg Gabapentin
8mg Buprenorphine
Cup of coffee
Some bottom shelf menthol cigarettes

Good morning 🌞 Bluelighters

Stressed. Some scumbag beat me for a 50 pack of very quality clonazolam bars. And I'm not trying act like I'm made of clonazolam bars. That was 1/4 of my stash and my connect is out of the state for a while. I know who got me for them though. He will get his.

45mg methadone
24oz hard lemonade
No clonazolam till my stomach starts acting up probably around 4 am tomorrow morning.
Might smoke a small bowl to get some perspective.

Love to all from Boston! Fuck scumbag sneak thieves.

Fuck all drugs, I think my K and Zapain must of been confiscated in the post as that's been 9 days now, and fuck I had a fucking horrible K hole yesterday that I was slightly worried about doing K today if it did show up, feel drained and low from that horrendous K hole, like I'm on a comedown from mdma

Weird how I get a comedown from K the day after sometimes

Ket can be pretty draining sometimes, both physically and psychologically. Maybe a break will be good

Yeah I'm going to try CBD, instead of buying K I'll buy that and see if it makes me feel any better coming off the mirtazapine, it's more expensive but will last longer and actually might help in the long run than a gram that's lasts a few hours

40mg Citalopram
5mg Aripiprazole
800mg Gabapentin
8mg Buprenorphine
Coffee
Maverick Menthols

Another day of programming, another day closer to freedom

my breakie was
benzos (5mg valium)
alcohol (roughly 100ml vodka)
rooibos tea (two cups so far, one virgin and one not so much :ROFLMAO:)
and H ( but fuck me, the H i got today is fucking strong. loving it. Need so much less then normal)

Coffee, just got some amazing smelling weed. Mimosa strain allegedly. Tonight will be good.
just did some research on this mimosa strain and it seems to be a good day time smoke then rather a night time smoke, as most report a lot energy and awareness on it plus moodlift and overall confidence and ready to conquer the day. So how did you find it as a night smoke if its more of a day smoke. Just asking out of curiosity and how it made you feel, if you dont mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.