Status
Not open for further replies.
2 saltines
1g phenibut hcl
3g kratom
2.5mg diazepam
coffee
cigs

fiddin ta chow on tuna salad with jalapenos and shit in it. Well, not shit, but you know.... 😏

Last edited:
Taking it easy today. So far (5pm here):

Sertraline 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 180mg
Gabapentin 600mg
Depakote 400mg
Quetiapine 25mg
Trazodone 37.5mg

The usual morning dose of 750mcg of bupe. Hopefully it kicks in shortly as my back is worse than usual this morning. :\ Other than that just a J and a dab of sugar wax. Cracking a Red Bull (8 oz sugar free, YES the larger sizes taste different IMHO! *or perhaps I'm crazy*)and getting around. Not usually a caffeine person but lately been on a RB kick. Gonna hit the shower and see if I can't finish out this season of MTGA in a decent spot.
🤞

Well shit took the amph too late and couldnt sleep. Took about a mg of bupre and currently smoking me a cig. Feeling pretty okayish.

Kratom and coffee.
Forgot what it was to wake up early, I'm not used to it anymore... Well I've never been a morning person.

Same with me, somehow always get the morning shift at jobs though.

Nothing stims can't fix though eh?

🜏 smoking a cig I laced with a few mL of this NEH vape juice I made a long time ago. Doesn't seem to work well no matter how I use it but eh whatever still giving it a shot.

Edit: kinda worked

Last edited:
Same with me, somehow always get the morning shift at jobs though.

Nothing stims can't fix though eh?

I think my main issue is that I have a hard time going to sleep early, I always tell myself that I'll be fine but then I obviously wake up tired as fuck. I just took my kratom and a cup of milk coffee with some cocoa powder this morning, for some reason I've never been able to eat when I wake up "early".
Could have taken some 3-FPM but I was too tired to do it lol, so I just went with the coffee to at least get some calories.

It's like waking up hangover even though I didn't drink, gotta fix my sleep schedule.

I think my main issue is that I have a hard time going to sleep early, I always tell myself that I'll be fine but then I obviously wake up tired as fuck. I just took my kratom and a cup of milk coffee with some cocoa powder this morning, for some reason I've never been able to eat when I wake up "early".
Could have taken some 3-FPM but I was too tired to do it lol, so I just went with the coffee to at least get some calories.

It's like waking up hangover even though I didn't drink, gotta fix my sleep schedule.

Yeah you just described my nights/mornings there too. Even without stimulants I still get a good 4-5 hours a night thinking I'll wake up fine but of course never do. I have started using weed products again after over a year and they've helped immensely, but now my issue is sleeping too well and almost being late for work lol.

A few hours sleep, working up the courage "to take a bong rip" (wake and bake). One moment please.

Edit:

"Bong rip" accomplished, definitely baking if not waking. Have been informed in the affirmative, that yes, the kids do have school today. Good to know, just trying
to keep abreast of current events, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
:2mg etizolam
:4g green vietnam kratom
:300mg gabapentin

Was going to induce coma with some quetiapine this morning but I think I'll just ride out the rest of this meth-amp buzz, hopefully get some shit done and then crash out later

Do you find that the kratom adds anything to bupe? I've been wondering that for a while

It has been recently now that I've been cutting back so much. But I was honestly buzzing pretty good just off of that, not totally nodding but I was particularly sedated and feeling good and I'm just now being able to focus a little bit more. It was pretty difficult to read when I was trying to.

Currently I'm taking 4mg bupe every 2 days, and using kratom pretty sparingly, maybe 4-16 gs a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.